Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it !

+6
*Sally*
georgieporgie
Jade
helenascania
Dancing_Diva
whoopsy.daisy
10 posters

Go down

To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! Empty To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it !

Post by whoopsy.daisy 4th November 2009, 11:51 am

Hi
I know ive written about being in some pain the last few days and have been sat thinking (as i have lots of time to think at the mo!!) about the girlies waiting for their B/A and about how reading some of our posts may make them feel scared or worried
Let me just say, I have experienced some pain but none that would make me not want to go it again!And as they say"you have to go through pain to reach beauty"!!LOL

Please dont be put off or scared/worried by any comments that are written as everyone is different. We all have different pain levels. Some people (we will call them the lucky ones) dont feel any pain!

So stop worrying and look forward to your op, it will be fantastic, hope all goes well for you all To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 358498

xxx
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! Empty Re: To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it !

Post by Dancing_Diva 4th November 2009, 4:12 pm

I agree whoopsy.daisy, I really wish I could do my day all over again! I have had no pain whatsoever so far, only took two painkillers since I had them done and that was only because the nurse told me to take them before bed. I must be ne of those lucky ones so far, I'm sure the aches and pains will come!!

BUT those girls waiting, there is nothing to worry about, I very nearly cancelled mine worrying about size, pain and whether I really needed them but I am soooooo happy I did it, only wish I'd done it sooner and I have fallen in love with them already! To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 727935

Good luck for all those girls waiting! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! Empty Re: To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it !

Post by helenascania 4th November 2009, 4:13 pm

Thanx for the support!! Im excited enough as it is !! To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 839911 x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 4th November 2009, 4:40 pm

To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 727935 Lovely post! THANK YOU! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 4th November 2009, 4:54 pm

what a great post!! thank u girlies!!! im even more excited now!! can't wait!!! To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 839911
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 4th November 2009, 7:42 pm

Ditto that - what a lovely post! I agree it is worth all the worry, the stress - will I, won't I. It's all more than worth it in the end xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 4th November 2009, 8:02 pm

Same here that was a lovely post. Any second thoughts I have though is purely my own doing, I just need to be more positive about things and look forward to my new bazookas :boobshake:

lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 4th November 2009, 10:44 pm

what a lovely post for all the girls about to have their BA. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th November 2009, 10:48 pm

Great post Whoopsy,daisy!! Great name To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 368291

It is a great day!!! The bestest ever!!!

As I have said, you get a great Sleep....wake......boobies To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 727935

All in a very short time....and the meds make it dreamy bliss To all girls waiting for their B/A .Good luck you wont regret it ! 844277
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th November 2009, 10:54 pm

I agree, I was a lucky one and had no pain, just a bad back from sleeping upright. It was all worth it. Best day of my life so far.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down