Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long are you other halfs taking off

+6
jenniferrf1
Lisa34
Nicole
RayRayT
COOKIE
Sophia6102
10 posters

Go down

How long are you other halfs taking off Empty How long are you other halfs taking off

Post by Sophia6102 17th June 2013, 10:39 pm

Get just wondering how long everyone's partners took of to look after them , I'm having lift and implants and he's of for five days including the op which is Wednesday and he's back to work Monday . Does this sound like enought recovery time to pampered ?

Xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

How long are you other halfs taking off Empty Re: How long are you other halfs taking off

Post by Sophia6102 17th June 2013, 10:39 pm

Hey not get and off lol sorry stupid iPhone I hate it when it does it x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

How long are you other halfs taking off Empty Re: How long are you other halfs taking off

Post by COOKIE 17th June 2013, 10:52 pm

If you don't have children Sophie then a couple of days will be fine. You're not at all bedridden and if you prepare 'pre-op' you make everything so much easier for yourself post-op.

Such as cooking and freezing meals so you don't have to do any cooking at all. All meals can be a ping of the microwave away. Bring everything down to a level that doesn't require you to stretch. Do a good shop so you don't have to rush out and get anything and you should be fine taking care of yourself hun.

If you have mobile phone contact with your partner too, if you're at all worried about anything they're always only a phone call away, so you have 5 days with your partner around... thats plenty hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 17th June 2013, 11:02 pm

Hey, five days is heaps (if u don't have little ones!) I found my hubby's fussing so annoying, lol. I had my op on a Friday and was back to work Monday, but my mum was about to do the school run etc. preparation is defiantly key to an easier recovery. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 17th June 2013, 11:30 pm

My OH had 10 days off but I was also staying at my mums so had her fussing and it all just got too much! Day 1 - 3 were the worst but by day 4/5 i was still sore but well enough to be up and about pottering around etc. xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 18th June 2013, 7:08 am

My OH didn't take any time off lol! I had my op on the sat, he went back to work on the Monday. My daughter took the week off of college to "look" after me lol! But to be honest I probably could have coped on my own if I didn't have a 2 yr old at home. All I really wanted to do for the first week is sleep.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th June 2013, 7:12 am

Interesting! I live at home still and no ones having any time off!! However my dad works weird shifts and my mums a teacher so hopefully I shouldn't be alone for more than a few hours everyday... I've been writing down some of these tips aswell to make sure that when I'm alone ill be able to reach things etc... I've seen girls find it hard to open door handles so I'm making sure I don't get stuck in the loo lol :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 18th June 2013, 7:18 am

Yeah doors can be quite difficult, and jars and bottles. But if you make sure everything is down low, and pre opened and pre prepared you shouldnt have too much of a problem. you really should have someone for the first 48 hrs because of the GA x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th June 2013, 8:12 am

Hmm yer... Obv it's quite a whole away for me still but either my dad or boyf will have to pick me up from hosp the next morning so I'm sure someone will be there... Would rather it wasn't my dad if it can be helped though lol... Ohh I forgot my sister might be around too... I'm sure il. Have someone there lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th June 2013, 8:19 am

day 2 - 4 i was myself. peter done school/nursery drop going to work his mum collected them. i slept for 4 days constant almost! then it was the 2 week xmas hol so we were all off together xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 18th June 2013, 8:27 am

My hubby will only be having the following day off, so I will have had 24 hours in the hospital as an overnight patient and then 24 hours with hubby. After that I will have my mum popping in to check on me Smike.

Preparation is definitely the key! 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th June 2013, 8:40 am

Aww tink...must be nice to have xmas boobies lol ..to have everyone around you! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 9:43 am

I have a 22 month old and a husky cross doggy lol my nan had the baby for two weeks although occasionally may switch and partner has baby and nan has me . I know I won't be able to walk dog for weeks as she really pulls specially if she saw another animal she would just go x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 9:44 am

I'm doing a big shop the day before so il just buy some ready meals for first week but he should cook what he can for me xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th June 2013, 9:45 am

my husband booked all my consultations etc for my xmas present!! tbh it was tough day 10 was xmas day and we have the 2 kids xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th June 2013, 1:57 pm

Sophia6102 wrote:I have a 22 month old and a husky cross doggy lol my nan had the baby for two weeks although occasionally may switch and partner has baby and nan has me . I know I won't be able to walk dog for weeks as she really pulls specially if she saw another animal she would just go x

youre going to need help with your baby then for at least two weeks lovely. This isn't only for your sake, but also for the saftey of your baby. You're going to be extremely tired and your arms are going to be as weak as a kitten so you'll be in fit state to be left alone with her lovely so its good you have your nan on board to help.

the dog... Its going to be the full 6 week healing period before you can walk a dog of that size that pulls on lead babe. So maybe employ a dog walker if you can't get someone to help you out, because a dog that size would need its excercise everyday wouldn't it. But that's not going to be from you lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th June 2013, 2:08 pm

Im lucky my dog is only small (shih tzu) so i can get away with tiring him out with his ball in the garden if the weathers really horrible or something... but he thinks hes a husky the way he pulls so i wont be able to walk him for a while either lol... il go out with my family or boyf and let them hold the lead while giving me a chance to have a bit of fresh air :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 3:44 pm

Thank you seems I'm well prepared my nan has little one for 2 weeks and I have a dog walker once a week ad my partner should at least walk her once a day so fingers crossed that all works or she will have to preserve with chilling with me and makin use of the garden once or twice a week. Hopefully the partner pulls his finger out x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 18th June 2013, 7:50 pm

I had uplift and BA and I had my op on a wed and OH went back to work on the monday. I got my little girl to stay with her dad for a week so that I didnt have to worry about looking after her and I had loads of food prepared so it was easy to make and I was fine.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 29th June 2013, 9:33 pm

I am due to have uplift and ba in Sept. Hoping my OH will be around for first day or so then might drag my Mum in for a visit for s couple if days....hopefully!
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down