Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been taking more photos...

+7
ejk1
Tonic28
katie
Jade
COOKIE
tuttifruitibeck
michas
11 posters

Go down

Been taking more photos... Empty Been taking more photos...

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 5:24 pm

I wanted to do a few comparison photos so have just uploaded some new pics to Picturetrail. I have compared what 'Rice' boobs look like compared to 11 day post op boobs, as well as my pre ba flat as a pancake boobs with day 11 post op boobs.

Same username and pw as before if you want to have a look, but pm me if you dont have the details.

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Been taking more photos... Empty Re: Been taking more photos...

Post by tuttifruitibeck 8th November 2009, 5:44 pm

hi micha can i have lool please iv deleated your email x x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 8th November 2009, 5:52 pm

wow talk about good idea with the split screen, they look lovely really nice, the rice test looked quite accurate, i think your ps has done an amazing job i bet your loving em. have you had your boobs measured or is 36c just what bra your wearing x x x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th November 2009, 5:54 pm

You look incredible michas! and the difference in your before and afters is amazing!!!!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 6:02 pm

tuttifruitibeck wrote:wow talk about good idea with the split screen, they look lovely really nice, the rice test looked quite accurate, i think your ps has done an amazing job i bet your loving em. have you had your boobs measured or is 36c just what bra your wearing x x x

Hi TF - no, they have not been measured. I was a 34aa before and told surgeon I wanted to be a C cup and no more ideally. He measured me and established that there was enough space to create that size pocket no problem and agreed any more would not suit my frame. I have found however that the stretch band on a sports bra really does make me itchy so I have increased to a 36 band just for comfort sake. Have just uploaded another pic to that album of the M&S extreme support sports bra, which im now wearing night and day. Fabtastic!

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 6:05 pm

cookie wrote:You look incredible michas! and the difference in your before and afters is amazing!!!!

Thank Cookie! I am really quite pleased with how they look today (Day 11) - they look a bit rounder too which is odd. I guess that could just be the way I was standing to take the photo, but I wanted to do the same pic as the my before photo for a proper comparison.

Scars look grim but only because the skin there is never going to look nice, but hey - who's gonna see it !

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th November 2009, 6:08 pm

michas wrote:
cookie wrote:You look incredible michas! and the difference in your before and afters is amazing!!!!

Thank Cookie! I am really quite pleased with how they look today (Day 11) - they look a bit rounder too which is odd. I guess that could just be the way I was standing to take the photo, but I wanted to do the same pic as the my before photo for a proper comparison.

Scars look grim but only because the skin there is never going to look nice, but hey - who's gonna see it !

Michas x

I think you may be pleasantly surprised!

Mine healed neatly as yours have and you'd be hard pushed to notice mine now unless I actually pointed them out and showed you, they're practically invisible!

Just hope I'm as luck this time around!.... you really do look great babe, you're very lucky, things are settling very well. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8th November 2009, 6:23 pm

Michas, they look really good! The size is just perfect on you for what you told the PS you wanted- he did a good job!

You are making me more impatient to get the strappings off- I keep trying to remind myself I'd be really bruised at the mo so I don't REALLY want to see but I do!! Been taking more photos... 557141

Your cous cous boobs look like the were a perfect gauge on size! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 8th November 2009, 6:31 pm

ooooooo yr so bloomin techno clever!! catching up on posts here then going to see....... xxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 6:57 pm

Jade wrote:Michas, they look really good! The size is just perfect on you for what you told the PS you wanted- he did a good job!

You are making me more impatient to get the strappings off- I keep trying to remind myself I'd be really bruised at the mo so I don't REALLY want to see but I do!! Been taking more photos... 557141

Your cous cous boobs look like the were a perfect gauge on size! x

Jade - I was amazed at the little amount of brusing I had - just a bit in the crease and then right in the middle but nothing else. I had been taking Arnica for about a week before but I dont know if that really has much to do with it or not!

I waited 9 long days before my dressings came off. So I know just how you feel!!

Michas xxx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 6:57 pm

katie0506 wrote:ooooooo yr so bloomin techno clever!! catching up on posts here then going to see....... xxxxxxxx

techno clever?! Been taking more photos... 557141
mwah!
xxxxxxx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 8th November 2009, 7:38 pm

missus techno Been taking more photos... 557141

just managed to get a peak as everyone out of room and brill job on techno front, can u do that with mine!! Been taking more photos... 557141

I think they are a purrfect pair! and when they drop they are going to be very full boobies!!! Been taking more photos... 557141 so now you have to keep doing the half screen comparisons for us all!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 8th November 2009, 8:31 pm

Hi Michas

Can I have a peek pls?????

xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 9:23 pm

Have pm'd you Tonic - stuck in outbox (again!)

xx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 8th November 2009, 9:25 pm

hello could i have a look please? Cant believe it was that long ago by the way!!x
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th November 2009, 9:53 pm

Michas!!! You are magic Been taking more photos... 368291 and your boobs!!!!!!

I had details from before.

You are looking swell, fab result, and comparison pics. ... well such a clever idea and great way to track progress...How did you do that????

I think the pic. with the rice boobs and t.shirt shows how well the real (silicone) boobs suit you and give you lots more shape overall....look yourself at waist and how slimming and shapely they have made you, and balananced out shoulders too. Been taking more photos... 543132 The true flesh ones speak for themselves Been taking more photos... 727935 xx Happy Happy Days...you go girl!!!!!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 10:11 pm

Oh thank you Mia ! Been taking more photos... 801367 ... I think youve hit the nail on the head. I am suddenly in proportion for the first time in my adult life. Its all very well having a half decent little waist (I promise you its not that small - im fighting chunky the whole flippin time - honest!) but with nothing up top to balance out those big hips, its been pretty miserable! Things are going to be a lot better now ive got my boobs!

I wanted to do these pics because the rice boobies thing was a palava and a half and I think I probably did it wrong (volume vs grams etc). I thought the rice boobs made me look fat, but the new boobs dont *phew!*.

...and as for how I did it - Photoshop... chuck both pics into a new file, resize to make the proportions of each pic the same, adjust lighting if possible to make them look comparable - and hey presto!

Been taking more photos... 923101
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 8th November 2009, 10:17 pm

Hi Michas

Thanks for sharing your piccies! Wow they look boobilicious!!! Been taking more photos... 543132 They are fab and such a perfect, natural size on you....very clever too how you've compared pre to post.....and wow such a transformation...you must be totally thrilled - congrats to you!

xxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th November 2009, 10:18 pm

Thank you for photo info michas xx I will try that, I am nearly 1 year now so may take some pics. to celebrate and share with others and see any changes etc.

I noticed how different boobs made to me to...only from looking at pics. initially.....big boney shoulders and ribs Been taking more photos... 557141 seem to be much less evident. Now I know it is true.

You do look fab michas!!! Boobs are just so heartwarming....lets dance eh!! Been taking more photos... 727935 Been taking more photos... 844277 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 11:27 pm

can i av a look please hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 11:36 pm

thanks hun, looking great, what a difference, size coming along nicley, looking fuller in last pics. i like your bra too, looks comfy. poor you having the drains!
:pale:

scars, i may take pics of mine next time, dont think i could early on tho, queesy! :eek:

looking good, you must be pleased xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 9th November 2009, 11:21 am

could I have a look too hun? Been taking more photos... 923101
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 9th November 2009, 11:28 am

Looking absolutely fantastic hun!

You must be as proud as punch!!! They look fab on you and are puuuurrfect for your frame xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down