Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with overnight bag for BA??

+7
tinkerbell24
jenniferrf1
Selena8683
Lisa34
Sophia6102
Nicole
emilysarahdodds
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help with overnight bag for BA?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with overnight bag for BA??

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 7:20 pm

Yes after with wipes I have baby wipes in my case ,slippers toothpaste hairbrush tooth brush flannel soap bras comfy clothes maybe like a tracksuit x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Help with overnight bag for BA?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with overnight bag for BA??

Post by jenniferrf1 18th June 2013, 7:50 pm

Yer and we all need to wax esp our armpits so we don't get to hairy and have to scare the other halfs haha!!! XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 8:16 pm

Deodorant
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 8:17 pm

I'm booked for that day before although not that it will make to much difference as we can't lift arms and will all be in front fastening night dressings in bed watching films lol x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th June 2013, 8:20 pm

Good replies! I took those make up removing face wipes - they were refreshing and didn;t requite me to wash my face properly - nice to make you feel a bit fresher.

Also randomly, and this might just be me as I don't seem to react to GA very much - but I craved Maltesers and grapes in the late afternoon and evening (my op was in the morning) luckily my mum came to visit in the afternoon and brought them for me!

Good luck! xxx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 8:22 pm

Oh I didn't think of that il have to pack treats for after op x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th June 2013, 8:28 pm

Lool weird combination i love rolos :) yer some treats for after you've come around while your waiting for food!!

Sophia- that's true lol but if I'm sitting there in my square pjs I don't want to be hairy aswell haha xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 18th June 2013, 8:32 pm

I totally understand that just a shame with waxing or shaving the hair is never gone for very long :( x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2