Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update- wound breakdown

5 posters

Go down

Update- wound breakdown  Empty Update- wound breakdown

Post by Ballet babe 11th June 2013, 12:04 pm

Hi just a wee update from me! Am 7 n half wks post op. At just before 4 weeks I developed 2 "holes", basically two circular patches with no skin on top (yuk!), along the vertical incision of my left. I saw the nurse at wk 4 n 5 and my PS at wk 6. He said it could take a month or two to heal and continue with inodine dressings but I wasn't seeing much improvement. A lovely nurse at wk 7 removed some undisolved stitches n gave me some new advice ie every second night leave bra etc off for short while then use a special dry non woven dressing overnight then back to a double inodine dressing with opsite "plaster" over top for 48 hrs and repeat. I had a wee peak at wound last night and for the first time I see improvement after just one of these cycles. Really hoping that this will work for me. Does seem tho that scar revision is a possibility now but will deal with that on a years time! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Update- wound breakdown  Empty Re: Update- wound breakdown

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 12:11 pm

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this babe Hug

Having been there myself I know exactly what you're going through.

I personally found fresh air worked wonders for my wounds as the nurse advised you too. Just wearing a 'cotton' T-shirt, it must be cotton so the wound can breathe for a few hours before reapplying the dressings helped lots. Also laying braless (when the window cleaners not about lol) for an hour with the window open to let the air get to the wound is an amazing help. Although the inodine dressings are good, I felt they kept the wounds wet alot of the time which makes it difficult for the wound to scab, so getting fresh air to them will really help them along.

Hoping for a quick recovery from this now ballet babe. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 11th June 2013, 1:12 pm

sorry for you to hear this balletbabe, i dread this happening, gosh i went from 1 tiny open wound on the right to a massive open puss wound that they almsot managed to fix and then they would do something else and it stopped, so ended up scarring really badly on my right areola and skin and skin and the left swiftly caught up when i look back its crazy how i managed was 1 of the worst times in my life xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 11th June 2013, 1:13 pm

that meant i am sorry to hear this ballet babe, and i hope it keeps healing for you and it gets fixed xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 11th June 2013, 1:46 pm

Thank u cookie!!!! That's really helped me I feel more confident now that the "air dry" is what's needed. I also was bemused at how they could heal being permanently wet n sticky with the inodine! Thanks again for ur reply!
Halo thanks for that! gosh that's awful what happened! It's typical isn't it, u think its going to be the fairy tale boobs ending then its weeks/months of wound healing!!!!!x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 11th June 2013, 3:14 pm

Hi Ballet babe!

Sorry to hear this, hopefully it all settles and heals soon for you.

I have booked Mr Shoaib for the 29th of June, so I am so happy to 'meet' someone else who has been done by him.

If you have time could you let me know how you found your whole experience?

Thanks in advance xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 11th June 2013, 3:21 pm

i know we occasionly have this sweet but thankfully it sounds like yours has been caught right away xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 3:31 pm

Ballet babe wrote:Thank u cookie!!!! That's really helped me I feel more confident now that the "air dry" is what's needed. I also was bemused at how they could heal being permanently wet n sticky with the inodine! Thanks again for ur reply!

No problem hun... Hopefully they'll be scabbed soon and well on the way to mending. But yes... The fresh air does them the world of good. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 12th June 2013, 7:11 am

Sorry to hear you haven't been healing too well hun! But it's great to hear your on the mend xx I have to say your avi looks fab!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down