Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls?

+4
jenniferrf1
Vix85
Lisa34
Selena8683
8 posters

Go down

My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls? Empty My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls?

Post by Selena8683 11th June 2013, 7:05 am

I actually can't believe it's come round so quick! It still doesn't feel like its going to happen, I just can't imagine myself with big boobs! I'm excited but soooooo scared!y surgeons theatre nurse called me yesterday, she makes me feel quite relaxed, she's one of those real motherly types. Talking to her on the phone she's like, "oh don't start worrying darling, everything will be fine, I'm going to be there with you every step of the way".....bless her.

I'm still freaking out over the GA and I'm worried I won't wake up!

I've decided on the nagor 390cc implants, but still have to decide placement. My surgeon said we could go either way, however he is waiting until tommorrow to decide as at my last consultation I had my period so my boobs were fuller.

I think I would prefer overs but don't want them to sag quicker so I am a bit confused. Any advice ladies? Or should I just go with my surgeon?
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls? Empty Re: My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls?

Post by Lisa34 11th June 2013, 7:08 am

The only advise I can give you hun, is to relax and enjoy it! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls? Empty Re: My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls?

Post by Selena8683 11th June 2013, 7:12 am

Thanks Lisa, I'm trying to, I'm just a naturally anxious person but I am getting quite excited now! xx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 11th June 2013, 7:15 am

hi selena, congratulations on only two days to go, you must be so excited
my advice on the placement would be to go on the advice of your surgeon. placement will very much depend on how much breast tissue you already have and if you have enough, overs are the usual choice, if not unders will be, but your surgeon will be best placed to bets you hun xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th June 2013, 7:16 am

It is hard to relax, but just remember why you are doing it x keep telling yourself boobies, boobies, boobies lol x I watched your surgeons videos on you tube, he looks like a fantastic surgeon huni. Are you all ready, bag packed?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 11th June 2013, 7:25 am

He really is fab! And I trust him completely! My bag is packed and ready (it been sitting in my porch since Sunday, lol!). I don't think I need anything else....the only thing is I haven't got a sports bra yet, simply because Mr Richards puts all his patients in a Macom straight after surgery which I'll have to leave on for a week until I see him to have my stitches trimmed. So, I'm going to wait and see what size he puts me in, then send my other half out to (reluctantly!) buy me some more in that size! xx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th June 2013, 7:30 am

As the Macom doesn't come in usual bra sizes make sure you ask what size bra you need to buy. You will be so much more comfy in the right size bra! OH's can be quite good, especially if they think they will benefit from it lol! And don't worry about implant placement, your surgeon will do his very best for you x ooh it's so exciting!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 11th June 2013, 7:39 am

I had no idea macom's didn't come in standard sizes! Lol! Thanks for that Lisa! Oh, yes, OH definitely thinks he benefiting! He's made me laugh this week as he has been, and I quote, 'conducting research on overs and unders' which has basically involved him trawling the Internet looking at boobs! Lol. I'll let him off, for now! xx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th June 2013, 8:26 am

Oh no macoms are small medium large. So it's a good idea to check with your surgeon what size sports bra he recommends x men eh... Mine wouldn't talk to me about it at first, and then he realised he would benefit from it (he's a boobie man) lol! Have you taken some pre op pics? I found it really helpfull to look at mine if I'm having a bad day x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th June 2013, 8:37 am

Wow only two days!! Glad you managed to decide on implant size you wanted to go for :) it sounds good!! Yer I wouldn't know what to say about placements either but when you see your surgeon again in sure your go down to theatre happy with the placement... Yer the macoms come in band size... I'm normally a 34 so I brought a 34(medium) and 36(large)
Good luck!! Interested to hear how you get on xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 11th June 2013, 9:47 am

I have taken pre-op pics Lisa, but to be honest I really like my boobs, there just a bit on the small size. If I had been blessed with boobies a cupsize or two bigger I would have been happy...but I think I will miss my 'real' ones a bit (I'm sure my new DD's will help me get over it though dance !)

Jennifer - knowing me I'll change my mind at the very last second and go for the Allergan! I'm still in two minds as to whether I should have them for that extra bit of projection......it's only 0.7cm, but I think that could make a bit of difference! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th June 2013, 9:53 am

Lol it's such a tough decision and only one that you can make... I think if your worried they will be to small then maybe think again but if you haven't got those worrys then stick with the nagor because I remember you preferred the feeling of them etc, and you already like your pre BA boobs lol... I'm interested to see what you go for.... It sounds tough! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 10:47 am

You'll be fine Selena Hug

I remember your post about you liking your natural boobs but just wanting a little more fullness and from reading you it does seem like you've been sensible on the run up to your BA, you did your research, you have a good understanding of what you're wanting from this surgery and you've portrayed that well to your surgeon.

You TRUST your surgeon and that's a very important thing to have when choosing a surgeon and I'm sure that when you think about that trust you'll find comfort in knowing your surgeon will help to give you what you want lovely, so focus on the result, envision what you've always wanted and in just 2 days you're going to have that!

Reading the stories our buddies have left here for us to read really does help lots right before surgery. Reading how happy they ALL are after waking from surgery really does help to lift your mood hun and of course if you just want to chat through the nerves... We're here all the way for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 11th June 2013, 10:54 am

Thank you Cookie! I have to say, this forum has been amazon in the run up to my BA.....every silly question I have felt the need to ask has been answered and every bit of input from you ladies has helped me every step of the way! Keep doing what you do Cookie, and I hope you realise how much of a hand you play in helping all of us xxxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 10:56 am

That's such a lovely thing to say Selena - thank you Give You xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 11th June 2013, 10:03 pm

wow selena i can't believe its come around so quickly for you!!!

you sound like you've got it all sorted hun, so excited for you!!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 11th June 2013, 10:17 pm

only advice would be......... before u go to bed on your first night at home, get a bedside table next to u in the position you are sleeping with a drink and tablets in reaching distance without moving, or have a sealed bottle in your bed. On the first night i woke up in the early hours and had to bum shuffle upright and reach behind me to get my drink - it was so sore as the meds had worn off!!!!

other than that enjoy it cus you'll be back at work before u know it

good luck x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 12th June 2013, 7:53 am

Selena my advice wud b similar to what's Ben said already but here goes; have a bedside locker beside u at an angle that involves u not stretching too much, lots of pillows and a v pillow, everything within elbow reach or below, hav the shower hose at an angle suitable for u as my other half always has it up high so I always hav to pull it down after him,ice packs in da fridge incase u may need them and a food shop done.
Don't worry bout the day of surgery I just had mine yest and I was worried bout the actual surgery but this is the one part u really shudnt worry bout Hun at all cos within secs ur knocked out and next time I wake up its all over and that feeling u hav wen it's over is so amazing I was so overwhelmed wit joy so just don't stress and relax Hun enjoy ur day xxx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

My BA in two days!!! last minute advice girls? Empty Thank you girls!

Post by Selena8683 12th June 2013, 12:41 pm

Thanks so much for all that info from you all! It's definitely going to help out! Just got to wait until 5pm when I finish work and then I'm off to Northampton to stay in a hotel for the night with the OH as my admission time is 7.30am. Feeling strangely calm at the moment! So friggin excited though!!!!!! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 1:03 pm

Hurry up 5pm then!! Bet it's so exciting Esp as you are off to a hotel aswell :) I'm hoping ill feel calm on the actual day too xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down