Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have any last minute advice?

+10
misf1
chelsea_girl
Mermaid
mellie76
DaisyDuke
janeybird
mizzpink23
pinkbabe
minxie
blondeyglamour
14 posters

Go down

Does anyone have any last minute advice? Empty Does anyone have any last minute advice?

Post by blondeyglamour 16th July 2010, 10:07 am

Hiya Girlies

Does anyone have any last minute advice? 92310148 Hours to go!!!!!! Does anyone have any last minute advice? 923101

Does anyone have any last minute advice for me please on what to do or take with me??

~ Ive got two sports bras from M&S
~ Taken all my acrylic nails off :-(
~ PJs, slippers, Makeup wipes
~ Im going to buy a V Pillow from Argos tomorrow
~ Magazines

xxx
blondeyglamour
blondeyglamour
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any last minute advice? Empty Re: Does anyone have any last minute advice?

Post by minxie 16th July 2010, 10:44 am

No last minute advice as I still have 3 weeks to go, but yey how exciting!! Good luck, I'm sure all will go well.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any last minute advice? Empty Re: Does anyone have any last minute advice?

Post by pinkbabe 16th July 2010, 10:47 am

You could take some snacks for your jounery home. Also a pillow to put between your boobs and the seatbelt.

Good luck! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 16th July 2010, 10:57 am

drinks, i found i was very thirsty straight after my op, so i was glad i took orange juice and a bottle of water, maybe some straws too to make it easier, and i took my phone as i spent most the day texting my friends , good luck!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 16th July 2010, 11:50 am

trashy magazines - lots of ha ha ha

Good luck :)

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyDuke 16th July 2010, 1:11 pm

I got my v pillow from argos too, and it was their last one - I suggest you reserve yours for collection. You will be gutted if you get there and there are none Does anyone have any last minute advice? 62722

Good luck - looking forward to hearing from you post op.
xx
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 16th July 2010, 2:55 pm

good luck for you big day!!!!
woo hoo x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 16th July 2010, 3:12 pm

Good luck!!!

Mags definately I left them for the night staff too.

I also took babywipes to have a quick whip 'round the ol' pits 'n' bits before going home...didn't want OH to think I'd let myself go so quickly after having big boobies!! Hahaha...

I also brought with me a tin of Roses for the nursing staff which I left for them on my way out...I left them in the car and made OH grab them before we left...i was hedging my bets with that really I thought if I'm evil after i come around from the GA it'll be an apology present but if I'm not and just get great service (which I did) then it's a reward.

I know - I have alot of time on my hands...

Let us know how you get on...xxx
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_girl 16th July 2010, 3:30 pm

I'd say make sure u have a midnight snack and a big drink of water at the last point you can have some i set my alarm for 5.30am and had a big glass of water so i didn't feel sick on the way to the hospital depending on the time they have told you of course but that helped me alot. Good luck.xx
chelsea_girl
chelsea_girl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th July 2010, 5:07 pm

Dressing gown to cover your bum if they make you walk around in one of those lovely open back hospital gowns.
Most of all the best advice I can give you is to enjoy your boobie day
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 16th July 2010, 7:35 pm

How exciting for you. Wish I could live that day all over again, such a lovely experience! I would say bring a plastic bag for in the car going home after your op incase you're sick. It happened to me but luckily i had my bag with me! Best wishes. xx
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 16th July 2010, 8:49 pm

the nurses always kept me topped up with orange squash in a big jug which i sipped on alot. you do get very thirsty! they wouldnt let me have orange juice though because the acid can make you sick.

i nabbed the last V pillow in my local argos as well! for £8 there so big and comfy! wished i had got it before my BA and not a few days after. I sleep like a baby with it now!

Good luck on your big day and enjoy it as much as possible! xx
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeyglamour 17th July 2010, 11:11 am

Thanks girls you have all helped so much!! oooo getting all nervous and excited now!! :-D Can't stop smiling its hurting my cheeks lol!!!x x x oooo this time tomorrow ill be post op!!
OMG OMG OMG its come round so quick!! yey!! xxx
Thankyou x x x x x
Does anyone have any last minute advice? 727935
blondeyglamour
blondeyglamour
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 17th July 2010, 11:30 am

I'm still pre op too so I can't offer any advice really, other than to try and stay calm as I'm sure they'll be no reason to be nervous! Good luck!xx
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 18th July 2010, 5:01 pm

Hey BG how are you? How did it go? xx
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeyglamour 19th July 2010, 7:07 pm

Mermaid wrote:Hey BG how are you? How did it go? xx

Hiya huni Im realy good thanks!! It went so well woke up in no pain at all!! the drain didnt hurt one bit felt so weird though lol!!
Filling out this 32e zip up front sports bra nicely! going to buy a bigger one tomorrow as its realy quite tight and gettin uncomfy due to swelling! Hope to be a dd/e after yey xxx
blondeyglamour
blondeyglamour
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 19th July 2010, 7:12 pm

Does anyone have any last minute advice? 828394 on the new twins!

Glad your not in much pain, lots of rest now, happy healing! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down