Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's the night - any last minute advice?

+13
Loobs
2nd time lucky
Gillian1808
Jojo6
Cattyross
Princess_x
NurseSophie89
georgiana76
daisyday
Karen1982
COOKIE
letfreedomsing
tracy2010
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? Empty Tonight's the night - any last minute advice?

Post by tracy2010 14th May 2012, 9:28 am

See Mr T tonight to discuss the fact that I have 2 different implants!

So so scared im shaking!

Any last minute advice would be welcomed ladies xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? Empty Re: Tonight's the night - any last minute advice?

Post by letfreedomsing 14th May 2012, 9:44 am

I would've thought that you wont have anything to worry about regarding fighting your case? I bet he's very keen to sort this terrible mistake out asap for you! I hope that's the case anyway :) good luck xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? Empty Re: Tonight's the night - any last minute advice?

Post by tracy2010 14th May 2012, 9:50 am

Thanks hun.

I've also been following your story - have you had a date yet? x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 14th May 2012, 10:22 am

nope gonna ring up again today try and get a hold of my patient co-ordinator and ask xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 14th May 2012, 10:35 am

Must be terrible for you just waiting. Really hope you get some good news today :-) Hope we both do!!!!! xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 14th May 2012, 10:48 am

me tooooo fingers crossed!! xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2012, 11:19 am

Don't be scared sweetheart Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? 571992

Write all your concerns down. With you being so nervous it's very easy to get tongue tied and not say things you wish later that you had, so writing it all down ensures you say everything you want to.

Take someone with you for support. Brief them before you go about all your concerns so they too know what you want from your revision, if it helps, give them a copy of your notes.

Sometimes surgeons have a tendency of talking over you, this can feel quite intimidating for some and the conversation as far as your concerned stops there. This is where your support can come in and request the surgeon listen to 'you' before giving their opinion.

And lastly Tracy, ensure EVERYTHING you say is noted by your surgeon. This is so important, so don't be shy to ask your surgeon to read back what they've written about you, if you can't, do request your support person does so if anything is left out you can ensure it's put in.

You're gonna be just fine lovely, don't worry. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 14th May 2012, 11:46 am

Thanks cookie. I need to calm down haha xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 14th May 2012, 2:19 pm

Hi Tracy

Only popped on here to see what's going on etc not, not been on for ages so only just seen your story, oh my god what an absolute nightmare, all i can say is go in there as calmly as possible and don't take any rubbish, even if it does mean you end up crying lol, i would be the same, but you need to make sure you get what you want from them.

BTW your avatar is amazing, i am well jel Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? 557141 , you've made me want them again xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyday 14th May 2012, 2:55 pm

Just remember they are the ones in the wrong, not you, so dont go in there the wrong-footed. Make sure you have it in your own mind what it is you want from this meeting, and let them know what outcome you are looking for. Is there anybody you could take along with you give you a bit of back up maybe? Best of luck X
daisyday
daisyday
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 14th May 2012, 4:04 pm

I don't have any advice to offer, (everyone has already covered all bases), but just wanted to say Good Luck!!!! xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 14th May 2012, 5:00 pm

Good luck darling. Stand your ground and dont take no crap! Keep us posted!!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 14th May 2012, 8:11 pm

Good luck!x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattyross 14th May 2012, 8:27 pm

Good Luck Hun thinking of you xx
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 14th May 2012, 9:32 pm

Hope all went well huni. Been thinking of you. Let us know how you get on xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 14th May 2012, 9:36 pm

Thanks girls.
He very reluctantly agreed to a re op. He thought I was making a fuss over nothing!!!! At first he said he would only re do the wrong one but I really kicked off and got upset!
He wasn't nice to me, made me cry twice! Really made me feel like a bag of s**t like i meant nothing to him. I have to speak to the clinic manager tomorrow.
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2012, 10:13 pm

You should be very proud of yourself Tracy and I'm so proud of you too Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? 571992It's horrendously difficult to approach a surgeon when you have concerns that require revision and when you don't immediately get them on-side it really takes it our of you. So well done you Tracy. Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? 727935

Hopefully the clinic manager will get you booked in soon to get your re-op sorted out for you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 15th May 2012, 6:37 am

Omg hun, poor you. You definitely did the right thing, he made a serious error! I agree with Cookie, you did so well to stand your ground! A Re op is the least he could do, he could have been looking at compensation!!! Hope you get your re op asap sweet xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 15th May 2012, 8:26 am

Thanks girls. I made a bit of a fool of myself actually. When I asked him how it had happened he shrugged his shoulders and that's when I burst into tears. He really did not care less!! I ended up with a horrible nervous rash and I was sweating and shaking! Not a good look when he asked to see my boobs :-( He was trying to convince me they were fine but I told him no I had paid for something and not got what I paid for. It was a horrible experience just hope the clinic manager is nicer to me today!

Thanks for all your support on here xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillian1808 15th May 2012, 9:11 am

OMG Hunni, Just reading your story.
What a nitemare.
Well done for standing your ground!!
So sorry your having to go thru a re op when it was their bloody mistake in the first place.
make sure you tell the manager what you think & if you dont get answers there get their seniors mumber & contact them.
Good luck with your journey hunni & hope your all sorted soon!
Big hugs & stay strong! xxx
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 15th May 2012, 9:38 am

Well done Tracy. You are a very brave girl. I will stand up for anyone else but when it comes yo little old me I am not so good ! You paid a lot of hard earned money and did nt get what you paid for so you had every right to complain. Shame on that surgeon for the way he treated you. We girls are all behind you 100% hun. Keep us posted. Lots of love x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 15th May 2012, 9:42 am

Hey,

Im really pleased that you got yesterday done with, first step to getting it corrected. Im really disgusted at your PS attitude towards you its shocking. Let us know how you get on with the manager.

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th May 2012, 10:13 am

Good luck today lovely. Tonight's the night - any last minute advice? 1150991001 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th May 2012, 8:35 pm

Glad you have seen him and he has agreed to a reop xx

Well done hun xx

Let us know how you got on today xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 15th May 2012, 8:48 pm

Today has been disastrous! I waited all day for clinic manager to ring then she rang and said my 'case' has been passed to head office! I was expecting a date not told I had to wait :-( shocking!!!! x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next