Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies 8 months and more post BA ?

+3
COOKIE
Corrina_Corrina
Zoie25
7 posters

Go down

Ladies 8 months and more post BA ? Empty Ladies 8 months and more post BA ?

Post by Zoie25 9th June 2013, 8:17 pm

Hi ladies

I hope everyone is well and happy with there new boobs :-) I just wondered how everyone was feeling and if your still getting any pains or symptoms etc etc?? I'm 9 months post op and most of the posts are new BA or pre BA so thought I would start a thread :-)

Look forward to hearing from you all xxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Ladies 8 months and more post BA ? Empty Re: Ladies 8 months and more post BA ?

Post by Corrina_Corrina 9th June 2013, 8:59 pm

Hi hun,
I'm just over a year post BA. I'm happy with them, though I have slight rippling at the top of my left boob (only noticeable by myself really & whilst not wearing a bra), but STILL have not regained nipple sensation. Also they can be bit uncomfortable when being played with by the other half, but think that's just the sensation of the capsule scar tissue. At this stage I think maybe I'll never regain nipple sensation... but overall, I'm happy with them & still glad I had it done. I'm fancying bigger ones now though, lol! The bank balance says NO though! Are you having any symptoms/issues? xx
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 9th June 2013, 9:44 pm

Hi Hun

Thanks for sharing your story, I'm the opposite to you with very sensitive nipples and if they are erect it can hurt especially during private times with the hubby lol :) I love my boobs and very glad I had them done defo understand the bigger boobs thing !!! I've had shooting pains in them too over the last day or so just like when I was recovering from BA but I've been told its nerves connecting ? I'm also due on so that might be playing its part lol xx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th June 2013, 9:47 pm

Don't lose hope on the nipple sensation Corrina. It can take up to two years to return so there's still time hun :ok:

Zoie - I had short stabbing pains periodically for just over a year. I had numbness in one nipple for almost exactly a year to the day too! I think it was just over but it was a around a year.

Generally healing takes about a year, but that's not set in stone. Some may heal a little quicker... Some a little longer and nipple sensation is as I said to Corrina can take up to two years. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 9th June 2013, 10:07 pm

Hi Cookie

Thanks for reassuring me Hun :) these aches and pains and over sensitive , numb nipples are well worth it all !!! How I'm feeling at the moment I wish my nipples were numb lol xxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th June 2013, 10:11 pm

Awwww I know how you feel.

I had one super sensitive nipple and it drove me bonkers! I called me my 'orgasmic nipple' haha 'cos it really did drive me wild. I couldn't bare to! The cotton pads did help though but its a period of the recovery I enjoyed at all let me tell ya. It was so sensitive it was actually sore in the end. But thankfully it did get better.

Desensitising with massage helps. I'd massage around the nipple and squeeze around it too twice a day on the advise of my surgeon. I dreaded doing it but have to say, it did help yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 9th June 2013, 10:18 pm

Weird you should say that cookie because mine have been sore that I've been putting savalon cream on them as they looked a little dry nothing bad though I may add :-)

I'm defo gonna buy some pads to wear in my bra because if I get erect nipples they can hurt in my bra they are so sensitive ! The joys hey lol xxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th June 2013, 11:09 pm

I am nearly 9 months post op from first op and I still have no nipple sensation, still get the odd shooting pain but I had a small revision just over 2 months ago. I am still in a support bra (cos of the revision) so I have spent 6 months out of the last 9 in a support bra which is driving me nuts especially in the nice weather but I am due to see the surgeon in 3 weeks!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 10th June 2013, 7:38 am

Hi Zoie25,

I'm 9 months po now, and boobs are settled, half my right boob is slightly numb and can just about feel the nipple.
I had achy pains for quite a while after my ba, especially if I did too much!
xxx
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 10th June 2013, 9:01 pm

Flippin' eck! Up to 2 years? Ah well, there's hope! I thought it was up to a year-ish.. I'd resigned myself to never getting the nipple sensation back. Not sure the numbness is such a bad thing now, after hearing how irritating the over-sensitive ones are. I still get some aching now & again, but nothing major.
Hope everyone's sore/over sensitive nipples & shooting pains & aches settle down soon, lol! Despite it all, yes it's definitely worth it nonetheless! xxx yes
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 10th June 2013, 9:38 pm

Im 9 months post op and i still get shooting pains and i have regained some sensation but not fully in my nipples they have only in the last few weeks started reacting when I get cold! Lol before I would get the sensation of being cold and getting erect nipples but nothing would happen! So im glad that's back :) and I would definately love bigger boobs now but i cnt afford it :( xxxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 10th June 2013, 9:41 pm

Hi ladies, it's been a while, had a lot going on but lovely to read up on everyone's progress. I am now 8 months post BA. They dropped about the 6 month mark . One boob is still bigger, but was the bigger one anyway and one nipple is slightly higher, no changes there!! Still get the occasional twinge and had awful nipple sensation the other night!! Have gained half a stone in weight and the rippling is no longer visible, but it wasn't that bad anyway. They are soft but not extra soft, but I love them very much and the size really suit my frame. My scars have healed quite well, one is healing at a faster rate but are hidden under the crease. So far very happy . I need to get re measured and I am off bikini shopping tomorrow, it's lovely as I feel so excited about it when last summer I was filled with dread!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down