Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Ladies, I have made it to 6 months!

+3
mirren001
COOKIE
LuciaH
7 posters

Go down

Hi Ladies, I have made it to 6 months!  Empty Hi Ladies, I have made it to 6 months!

Post by LuciaH 16th September 2014, 10:38 pm

Hi you beautiful ladies, 

I have not been around much lately as buying a new house so frantically packing the current house in preparation. My little one started school 2 weeks ago, been crazy busy at work and generally life getting in the way. I have been popping on to have a read but just have not had the time to post. 

Well, I have made it to 6 months and a week post op now and I am sooooo in love with my boobs! The softened quite early on, but all of a sudden at 6 months they are just amazing! So soft and fluffy and just lovely.  dance 

Having my boobs done has done wonders for my confidence and hubby loves them too!  Boobs 

Hope your all doing ok, I must make more time to post again as it has been ages since I have been around to chat to you all. Xxxx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Hi Ladies, I have made it to 6 months!  Empty Re: Hi Ladies, I have made it to 6 months!

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2014, 11:07 pm

Great to see you back Lucia wavey And doing so well too!

It's hard telling a lot of our members that you won't see the 'real' difference for 6 months or more because it just seems so far away for many and I think there's very few that have patience through recovery. I wasn't one of those for sure lol so your post is just fabulous! And it does support what we do try to put out there - so thank you!

And congratulations on your home! I wish you all, all the very best and hope for many happy years together for you all there. 

It would be lovely to see you around again if you have the time.... It would be great to see more of you. Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi Ladies, I have made it to 6 months!  Empty Re: Hi Ladies, I have made it to 6 months!

Post by mirren001 16th September 2014, 11:36 pm

Good to see you on here, you have been busy! & glad both you & hubby are loving your new boobs! dance
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 17th September 2014, 3:14 pm

Thank you Cookie, I could have never got through it all without Breast Buddies, the information and support from here was simply amazing. It is sooooo good to see you back too, I hope you are feeling a bit better than you were before. Xx Hug

6 months really is the big number, I really thought mine had dropped and settled beautifully but at 6 months they changed again. They are just amazing, I simply love them so much. All of my girly friends think they are amazing too and can't get over how natural they look. Patience is really key in having a BA, and I know I didn't have a lot of patience in the beginning and went to get measured at 2 1/2 weeks post op as I was desperate to know how big they were and nearly died when she told me 32GG!! I knew they would not end up as that as I was soooo swollen with square boobs! After all settled I have ended up a 30G and I am a very happy bunny. 

thank you Mirren, I have been so busy it's crazy, but I am going to try to get back on here as much as I can as I have missed you all and as I have said before I could have never got through this all without the love and support from you ladies. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 17th September 2014, 6:23 pm

So pleased everything has gone so well for you :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 17th September 2014, 7:23 pm

Fab to have you back on here again Lucia. I remember you being just ahead of me and you were my 'saviour' on many an occasion!!! So lovely to hear you are so happy with your new boobs! Xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 17th September 2014, 8:07 pm

So lovely to hear you're so happy! It's funny how impatient we all are!! Even knowing I needed to be patient, I'm impatient!!!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th September 2014, 10:12 am

Thank you ladies.  group hug

Mammamia, I was so damn impatient but patience really is key to a BA, and 6 Months is the magic number. xx

B, I am so glad to be back, I have really missed everyone so much. Glad you have had your re-op, you will have the most amazing boobs when yours have settled down again. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 18th September 2014, 9:33 pm

Congrats Hun glad to see you are ok xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down