Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else get paranoid??

+11
Ktwin2
mrsflips
loclo26
Cazzyxo
Boodreams
COOKIE
Kxx
balamoryyellfruit
angie8131
Nicole
Lisa34
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Does anyone else get paranoid?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone else get paranoid??

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 8:39 pm

Where are you having your surgery Hun? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else get paranoid?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone else get paranoid??

Post by nikkinoo 21st April 2013, 8:58 pm

It's not been as bad as I thought but I am gagging for getting a good sweat I now! Only a week to go :0)
Not hear back yet. Am going to give him a few more days.
X
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 9:32 pm

If you havnt heard anything in the next few days you should email them back Hun x don't be fobbed off by them either xx you deserve some answers or some reassurance that if things don't settle then they will "fix" it xx keep us updated nikki xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 21st April 2013, 10:18 pm

balamoryyellfruit wrote:The nurse was taking my obs and when she left i got up and read through my notes. I must say i make for an interesting read ;) and now before either you or Lisa ask "pervert" was not listed in my medical history hahaha x
They missed it then bal!! So pervy and nosy!! What other 'qualities' have u got in common with Lisa??? Hysterical
Nikki I hope what ur unhappy about sorts itself out soon, I'm sure it will. But if u haven't heard back from ur ps I'd email again even if just for peace of mind xx

Ktwin, I had all those paranoid thoughts, after surgery when they were so heavy I thought they'd just pop or fall on the floor. I even told my friend whilst out, ..'if u see me on my knees picking stuff of the floor help me quick, that'd be my implants had fallen out! Hysterical
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 21st April 2013, 10:55 pm

Lisa I'm having my surgery at Highgate hospital through MYA. x
Angie don't be picking up your implants off the floor haha!! x
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 6:30 am

Hysterical angie it's too early to making me laugh like that! I can just imagine you dropping to you knees in the middle of the high street to pick up your implants lol xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 6:31 am

Ktwin, both angie and myself had our surgery at highgate xx the staff are lovely x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 22nd April 2013, 7:03 am

Oh good, so they won't steal my slippers?? ;) xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 7:07 am

Hysterical no I think your slippers are safe xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd April 2013, 7:22 am

Yeah i waa like that from i woke up and im really paranoid causevof the complications im having xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 7:31 am

Aww tink, any sign of that boobie moving at all? You go back to see your surgeon soon don't you?? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 22nd April 2013, 7:32 am

Lisa34 wrote: Hysterical angie it's too early to making me laugh like that! I can just imagine you dropping to you knees in the middle of the high street to pick up your implants lol xx
I was ready for it at a seconds notice!! Hysterical
Ktwin, slippers r safe tho I forgot mine and they let me borrow some, didn't bother asking who's r they....
What they did take was 2 inches off me!! The nurse measured me at 5'7'' pfffft can u believe that Lisa??? Do I look 5'7 to u??? Nearly got in an argument with the nurse Hysterical
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 7:36 am

5ft 7 lol!! I'm 5ft 6 and you tower above me!! I also forgot my slippers, so they made me wear some very sexy green theatre shoe things lol xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd April 2013, 7:37 am

Nah lisa well my right slightly but left nothing and ive got pain jn my scars like they have pressure on them like the implant cant drop cause tgeres no room. seeing another surgeon thurs night and my surgeon a week on sat when i get home ftom spain xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 22nd April 2013, 7:39 am

I kept telling her, told her i measured 5'9 at my preop she just joked and said ive shrunk, growl
Oh I had some nice white fluffy ones, didn't get the chance to stuff them in my bag :doh: Hysterical
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 22nd April 2013, 7:41 am

Oh no!! Have u been for any second opinion yet tink?? X
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 8:17 am

I'm glad your getting a 2nd opinion before you see your surgeon, that way you go in armed and ready xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd April 2013, 9:03 am

Ive had one second opinion and having another before i see my surgein xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 9:14 am

Hopefully you will be able to get them naughty boobies sorted soon Hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 22nd April 2013, 1:18 pm

Did the second opinion share ur concern tink?? X
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3