Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else get paranoid??

+11
Ktwin2
mrsflips
loclo26
Cazzyxo
Boodreams
COOKIE
Kxx
balamoryyellfruit
angie8131
Nicole
Lisa34
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Does anyone else get paranoid?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else get paranoid??

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 4:00 pm

I'm paranoid that I'm not gonna b as big as what I want, think I've got boobie greed! X
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else get paranoid?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else get paranoid??

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 4:08 pm

Aww cazzy, I hope not! Tell it enough is enough and it's time to behave xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 4:10 pm

Mrs flips, I worried that I wasn't big enough! I estimated myself to be a C cup, went and got measured in boux avenue fri and was told I was a 32 F!! Went to bravissimo on sat and was told a 30F lol!! So do not worry about size Hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 4:13 pm

What size was u before Lisa? I know it's such a silly thing to worry about, anything is better than the A that 'wasn't ' there b4 xxx
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 4:37 pm

I was a very saggy A cup! Your more than welcome to have a peek at my pic trail, I had 325 anatomical unders x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 21st April 2013, 4:43 pm

The nurse was taking my obs and when she left i got up and read through my notes. I must say i make for an interesting read ;) and now before either you or Lisa ask "pervert" was not listed in my medical history hahaha x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 21st April 2013, 4:46 pm

loclo26 wrote:newboobz, I keep thinking my lefty has problems and Im going to get CC. Theres nothing wrong with it at all as I saw my surgeon on Tuesday and he said they are looking perfect already!
Funny how our minds work! x

I feel the same Loclo but think it is just because i relied so heavily on my left side after the op because i had so much pain in my right x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 4:49 pm

That would b really good if I could, I was an A b4 & in between saggy and not if that's possible! I had the extra skin from breast feeding. Xx
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 5:14 pm

Yeah I had lots of saggy skin, from breast feeding I will pm you my details x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 21st April 2013, 6:53 pm

I have these neurotic thoughts already arrrggghh!!
Will they be too big, will they be too small, will they make my nipples a funny shape, will i get wonky nipples, will i get cc, will the incision be visible, will the incision open up and my implant fall sout, will they be too far apart, will they be too close together, will they sit too high, will they look too fake. The list goes on. I do my own head in! :(
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 6:56 pm

Lmao ktwin x that's all normal Hun xx wow only 5 days left! I bet your really excited x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 7:11 pm

Thanks Hun, ur pics look amazing, u look like I did with my pre boonies 'please don't look at me' face! I would be very proud of the result if I was you. Thanku again Hun xx
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 7:11 pm

**boobies haha!**
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 21st April 2013, 7:22 pm

Wow Lisa that's a great size!! I'm shrinking!! My 34D sports bras are now baggy in the cup. I guess it's where all the swelling has gone but I'm not happy. Please fluff fairy visit me!!
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 7:24 pm

I was wearing a 34 Dd sports bra Hun, which was totally wrong! How far
Post op are you? My daughter says every few days that my boobs have grown lol! I'm not sure what she sees x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 7:25 pm

Mrs flips, thank you x I am pleased, I'm just a worrier lol x I love the size, they don't look an F at all x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misante 21st April 2013, 7:28 pm

I didn't think I was paranoid until today after I dreamt last night that my left one started to deflate slowly like a balloon losing air, result, have spent most of today checking it which is utterly ridiculous but I can't help it. I thought all the daft dreams had stopped now I'm post op and hope that was a one off because I'd had a beer last night for the first time in weeks x
misante
misante
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 7:36 pm

Do you know I was too scared to drink lol, I had 1 little bottle of breezer last weekend and that's all in over 2 months because I'm worried I'm going to roll onto my front in my sleep and make my implant rotate! It's funny how our minds work after getting our new puppies x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 21st April 2013, 7:37 pm

I'm paranoid about my leftie to as you know. I'm also paranoid I'm goi g to be paranoid forever. I also went in expecting further surgery. I think its because we know we will need to have it at some point.
Havei g said I also didn't want big boobs for my entire journey, I found myself thinking over the next few days that I'd go bigger next time!!! Lol must be all those gorgeous Avis of yours! Hopefully ill stop thinking that once I can start my training again! Xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 21st April 2013, 7:38 pm

I'm paranoid about my leftie to as you know. I'm also paranoid I'm goi g to be paranoid forever. I also went in expecting further surgery. I think its because we know we will need to have it at some point.
Havei g said I also didn't want big boobs for my entire journey, I found myself thinking over the next few days that I'd go bigger next time!!! Lol must be all those gorgeous Avis of yours! Hopefully ill stop thinking that once I can start my training again! Xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 7:41 pm

Aww thanks nikkinoo x it must be hard for you not being able to do much exersize! I will have a look at your website x I hate being so paranoid, I just can't enjoy them for the paranoia! Have you heard back from your ps yet Hun?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 21st April 2013, 7:41 pm

Ahhh Lisa, excited and nervous at the same time, just want it over with now, all this emotional turmoil is making me feel craaazzzyyy. xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st April 2013, 7:46 pm

Unfortunately the craziness doesn't stop with surgery lol! Honestly Hun, enjoy it, it's over far to quickly! I know it sound a bit wrong telling someone to enjoy surgery lol, but enjoy your boobie day xx and keep us all updated! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 21st April 2013, 7:47 pm

Good luck sweetie pie xxxxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 21st April 2013, 8:03 pm

Thank ladies, I will be sure to make ppenty of posts and will need you all for a long while yet. xxx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next