Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranoid :-$

+2
vmac
mrsrimmer
6 posters

Go down

Paranoid :-$ Empty Paranoid :-$

Post by mrsrimmer 5th December 2010, 11:40 am

It might sound silly but..... When I have a sports bra on my boobies feel supported but when I lift the staps of the bra my boobies go up too is my sports bra too big? I'm 13 days post op and they are very soft and I can lift them and scwidge them together are they sagging??? Are they going to sag in this sports bra or is that normal? Ps I've never worn a sports bra before :-)
mrsrimmer
mrsrimmer
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Paranoid :-$ Empty Re: Paranoid :-$

Post by vmac 5th December 2010, 2:47 pm

I think it's a good question, and now I'm curious. Which also brings up a question for me. How long do you have to wear a sports bra? I'm only 4 days post op, so I'm still rock hard lol but I"m tired of wearing this bra 24/7 shrug
vmac
vmac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 5th December 2010, 3:22 pm

I hate to break it to you vmac but I was 24/7 in sports bra for 6 weeks. Tho do know one girl who was told not to wear a bra at all after her ba. Another one of those 'check with yr ps' questions.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2010, 5:09 pm

mrsrimmer wrote:It might sound silly but..... When I have a sports bra on my boobies feel supported but when I lift the staps of the bra my boobies go up too is my sports bra too big? I'm 13 days post op and they are very soft and I can lift them and scwidge them together are they sagging??? Are they going to sag in this sports bra or is that normal? Ps I've never worn a sports bra before :-)

I don't think you should be able to literally lift your boobs with the straps of your bra babe, I'm wearing my sportbra now and my boobs are very soft and if I tug on my straps I have very little movement as my bra is holding my boobs.

I would check your bra sizing hun. Don't worry your boobs aren't going to drop to your knees! LOL but you should get more support than it seems you are doing from your bra hun. xx

vmac wrote:I think it's a good question, and now I'm curious. Which also brings up a question for me. How long do you have to wear a sports bra? I'm only 4 days post op, so I'm still rock hard lol but I"m tired of wearing this bra 24/7 Paranoid :-$ 267328

You should contact your surgeon/clinic sweetness and ask their advice on your own recovery as like Lucy said it's not unusual to hear of woen being told different things from their different surgeons. I was in my sportsbra 24.7 for 12 weeks!

So be sure to enable you to get the best from YOUR recovery hun you follow the advice given from YOUR surgeon. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th December 2010, 5:32 pm

It does sound like you should be wearing a smaller bra either in cup or band size. Most of the support should come from the band and then the straps are just there to keep everything in position.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumble 5th December 2010, 7:42 pm

I'm glad you've asked this question as I've been thinking the same the last few days. My sportsbra fits fine most of the time but sometimes when I sit down the straps go really lose, tried making them tighter but then the band rises and rubs on the incisions! Confused.com!
Bumble
Bumble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsrimmer 5th December 2010, 7:55 pm

bumble this sounds exactly whats happening to mine but i dont think ill get into a smaller one :-$ x
mrsrimmer
mrsrimmer
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsrimmer 5th December 2010, 7:57 pm

lucyt i have to wear mine for 6 weeks minimum until i see the sugeon again then he'll decide if i need longer or not :-) oooo dont they look delisiously sexy haha x
mrsrimmer
mrsrimmer
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsrimmer 5th December 2010, 7:59 pm

IVE HAD A BRAINWAVE! maybe its because im small?? im 5.2 just thinking as when i wear stappy tops the straps are always too long??? x
mrsrimmer
mrsrimmer
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vmac 6th December 2010, 12:35 am

you should try natori brand! the straps are hooks as well as the back. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the product number is.....7234439. I had to look it up real quick, lol. But I have very narrow shoulders and these straps don't fall or loosen durring the day. Feels like I'm in a straight jacket but it works wavey
vmac
vmac
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vmac 6th December 2010, 12:39 am

thx cookie & misf1 Give You I figured it would be like that, but I'm ready for some comfort already
vmac
vmac
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th December 2010, 7:58 am

mrsrimmer wrote:IVE HAD A BRAINWAVE! maybe its because im small?? im 5.2 just thinking as when i wear stappy tops the straps are always too long??? x

Nope, I'm only 5ft2 as well hunni.

Are you finding you're hunching over hun? Most of us tend to hunch at first, so this may be effecting how your bra sits... If you stand tall are you still able to lift your boobs up?

If you can, take a look HERE it gives you some solutions to the causes of loose bra straps hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down