Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I just being paranoid.....

5 posters

Go down

Am I just being paranoid..... Empty Am I just being paranoid.....

Post by lil-happy-jo 20th February 2013, 1:34 pm

Was having a look at my boobs last night and I have got it into my head that my right one isn't right.

The scar on my left is sitting in the fold and the shape at the bottom is symmetrical and round and from the side view very slightly cupped. It hasn't dropped much, not that I can notice any way, but looks fine.

The scar on the right is sitting about 1 cm above the fold and it looks like my boob or implant has dropped beneath this. From the front it doesn't look round and looks kind of dipped in the middle and from the side it looks more trianglular or torpedo shaped than cupped.

Of course I knew they would change and probably at different times but I'm worried the implant may have moved or bottomed out, as I didn't expect it to change underneath the scar area.

I'm going back to the nurse tomorrow, I saw her on Monday and she said they were fine but the right one has changed loads since then.

Am I just being paranoid, didn't even want to take any pics.
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Am I just being paranoid..... Empty Re: Am I just being paranoid.....

Post by mrsball 20th February 2013, 1:59 pm

Just be sure to tell the nurse your concerns Hun and you'll see your surgeon at 6 weeks and by then any changes for better or worse can be seen. I bottomed out of my lefty. The scar was a good near an inch on my boob though so a cm isn't too mu h of a concern . They will look a bit weird healing changing all shapes square looking, dented , they won't heal at the the same rate Hun.

Please don't panic though it's totally normal to have square lookingboobs early post op. and as I said 1 cm above crease isn't too much of a concern . Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 20th February 2013, 8:34 pm

Thanks Mrs Ball, had a bad night last night, didn't sleep and think I just got a bit too emotional this morning. Am quite sure I will go tmrw and the nurse will say they are fine just give them some time etc x

lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 20th February 2013, 8:49 pm

We tend to over scrutinise our new boobs and see every little thing ESP, early post op. hope all goes well to morrow sweet, and it's ok to be emotional it's a big rollercoaster journey and being emotional is part of it xxxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th February 2013, 9:09 pm

It's very early days hun, but as Mrsball has said make sure your clinic is aware of your concerns, just in case this becomes an issue later on. In these early days you can find your new boobs can be different shapes and sizes, one can be pointing one way and the other up or down or god knows where. In the early stages of healing it can be quite normal for them to look a bit different. As time goes on they should become a lot more even. You may have more swelling in one breast than the other cause the difference, you may have more swelling in the top of one breast and more on the side of the other, so it can be really difficult to see how they will look later on. Best thing to do is think of it as two separate operations done at the same time, so they will have their individual healing. Keep an eye on them, but I really wouldn't worry at the moment. Give it a few months and you will see they'll look completely different to how they do now. I would take photos , even if you dont share them with anyone, just to see if they do progress with their healing. I understand how hard it is in the early days. I had cone boobs for at least 6 weeks, I hated it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 21st February 2013, 4:51 am

I don't have as knowledgeable advice as the other ladies but just popping on to hold your hand lovely, it'll all come good. Good luck with the nurse xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 21st February 2013, 9:05 am

Thanks for your support ladies. thank you

Misf1, like your new pic. I cant wait to get one that I actually like and can update mine.

Laura, hope you are healing well and feeling Ok.

Will let you know what the nurse says x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 21st February 2013, 7:41 pm

So went to the clinic today, got stuck in loads of traffic, other half moaning as he has other things to do. Arrive late and nurse not looking happy about it! So she looks and says the scars are healing fine so what am I worried about. Explained the the scars themselves are OK and that I wasnt too worried that the right one is sitting higher on the breast (by about 1cm) Told her my concern was that the implant looks like it is sitting about 1cm below the scar and the right boob is visibly lower than the left. After having another look and feel she says its fine its just the swelling and it will sort itself out but I'm still not convinced, I can feel the implant and don't see how it will rise up to match my leftie.

Wanted to get clarification from her but OH was tapping his watch and just wanted out of there as quick as possible.

partner and nurse have just made me feel even worse saying im blowing things out of proportion. Want to take some pics but really not liking what I'm seeing. Maybe I am para but a bit of support from the people that are meant to give it would be nice.
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 21st February 2013, 8:10 pm

Awww Hun, I really am sure it's nothing to worry about you are so early post op and the left will drop as opposed to right moving up.

Please take pictures not for anyone else ro see but you , over the next few we,s and months you will see change and if at worst is for the worst at least you'll have it to email surgeon with .

You will be able to feel implant underneath Hun, we all can, even if you've had unders the implant is released at the bottom so will always be able to be felt underneath the boob x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 21st February 2013, 9:39 pm

Just confused by the nurses explanation of my left dropping and right hasnt yet, that doesnt make sense to me as the right one is clearly lower than the left, then saying its just swelling when you can feel the implant. Fed up of thinking about them now. Not enjoying my boobie journey any more nope
Hope things get better soon, a glass of wine might help but been told no alcohol for at least 14 days - boo
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 21st February 2013, 11:22 pm

Why no alcohol for 14 days!?
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st February 2013, 11:38 pm

Aw hun, honestly the swelling will make them heavy and one will look different to the other for a while. My left was lower than my right until around 6 months post op and then they started evening up. It's a very very long journey but it's worth it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jogo 22nd February 2013, 1:29 am

Hi Jo, I get where you're at! I was the same literally until about 3 days ago and I'm now 31/2 months. My left scar was about 1 cm above the crease and I was convinced (until MrsB put my mind to rest!!!) that I was bottoming out! it's all come good now but I can honestly say it's taken this long to start to like my boobs, so don't worry I'm sure all will be fine in a few weeks xxx
jogo
jogo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 22nd February 2013, 6:41 am

That's a shame they didn't both come through a but better for you at the clinic. I found my nurse very matter if fact like "what's the big deal" and my partner had been great but doesn't really get it. I think unless you've had a BA you don't appreciate the stress and emotions that you go through. I hope you're feeling a but better today lovely xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down