Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So unhappy with my results so far!

+5
misante
COOKIE
5stonedown
doracina
cupcakeaholic
9 posters

Go down

So unhappy with my results so far! Empty So unhappy with my results so far!

Post by cupcakeaholic 9th April 2013, 8:28 am

I know it's early days and the breasts take time to settle but I am deeply unhappy with the results of my surgery. My breasts still look low and one looks like it is sagging more than the other..and this is only just over two weeks in so I am guessing they haven't even dropped and fluffed yet which alarms me even further at the thought of what they will look like then. It appears as though the skin isn't tight enough. :( Not sure what to do but there also seems to be considerable dog ears..particularly on the left hand side. So fed up right now xxx
cupcakeaholic
cupcakeaholic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

So unhappy with my results so far! Empty Re: So unhappy with my results so far!

Post by doracina 9th April 2013, 8:42 am

Ah hunny, I dont have any advice on this because I am still pre BA but didnt want to cut and run. Hopefully its just the whole healing process. Hug
doracina
doracina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakeaholic 9th April 2013, 9:15 am

Thanks hun. I really don't think it is anything to do with the healing process to be honest. Absolutely gutted xx
cupcakeaholic
cupcakeaholic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th April 2013, 11:19 am

Have you got a picturetrail hun? I had uplift and implants and then needed a revision for dog ears. I can have a look if you want? Try not to worry too much at this stage as its very early on in the healing process. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2013, 11:37 am

Having had a full anchor lift hun I can tell you that 'time' really is something you're ever prepared for, not matter how many times you may read it, but its such an essential part of your healing babe.

At first, the look, the shape, the possible wonkiness, the big one, little one, the one that's heading for your armpit and the one you might actually like is all VERY normal at the VERY early stage in your recovery babe.

I know its hard to read when you're looking down and you can't see pat what 'you' can see 'right now' and over time you really are going to see so many changes lovely. A full anchor lift is a big operation hun and your body is still very much recovering babe. It took 3 months for mine to look anything like normal sweetheart and I'm not just saying this to make you feel better, I wouldn't do that... It takes TIME babe and at just 2 weeks post-op you're only just off the starting block gorgeous - they will get better but do be sure to express any concerns you have when you go for your consultations so your surgeon is able to follow your progress with you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misante 11th April 2013, 9:23 pm

Sorry to hear you sound so down hun, I can't offer you any advice either but I remember the lovely welcome you gave me to this forum, I'm sure the lovely Cookie is right and its all a matter of time. Your PS has rave reviews everywhere you look so I'm sure you will be fine xxx
misante
misante
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th April 2013, 3:31 pm

Sorry to hear you are disappointed xx there, there

Like the others have said it does take time x you probably still have a bit of the boobie blues as well hun xx

Give it some time, it can take up to a year, and if you are still unhappy, well, we'll cross that bridge together if we get to it xx kiss

Try to be patient xx I know it's easier said than done, but trust us, some of us have been there more times than we care for xx not every one falls instantly in love with their new additions xx Especially when you have had an mastopexy xx it's much more invasive hun xx I remember just feeling like bride of Frankenstein for weeks because of all the incisions xx BUT they will heal sweety xx just need to give it some time xx Hug

We're all here for you xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 16th April 2013, 6:50 am

Sorry to hear you are not happy but agree with the other ladies it's early days and lots of changes to come - I went through phases of worry about my shape/sagging etc but now I couldn't be happier.

It is so difficult to wait things out but try and remain positive as hopefully in a few weeks you will start to love your new boobies as they settle etc...

Thinking of you and hoping you start to feel better soon xxx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th April 2013, 7:00 am

Aww I'm sorry you feel so down Hun xx they will change and the will get better! We prepare oirselves for the pain and the GA etc, but no one prepares us for the emotional roller coaster you go on xx I hope you feel better soon Hun x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemcateyes 16th April 2013, 2:02 pm

I need to ask what is a drop and fluff? I'm very sorry to hear your not happy with it atm. The one thing that must be scary is going through the whole procedure only to be unhappy in the end >.< <3 I hope as time goes on you see then improve Xx ^ w ^ Keep us updated!
Gemcateyes
Gemcateyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down