Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mole like patch appeared after surgery

+2
tinkerbell24
Redtulip123
6 posters

Go down

Mole like patch appeared after surgery Empty Mole like patch appeared after surgery

Post by Redtulip123 30th March 2013, 11:10 am

When I was having my bandages removed and the surgeon was cleaning me up he asked me if I had a mole near my incisions. I have a few small freckles around my chest so said I didn't think so but possibly thinking nothing of it. When he showed me my new boobs in the mirror I had forgotten his question too excited to see them. I did notice what I thought was a patch of dried blood under my left boob but didn't think anything of it.

When I got home and could have a proper look I decided to clean them up. This is when I realised that the dark brown patch was not dried blood. It would not come off. I then realised this is what he meant when asking me about a mole.

It is a dark brown patch, slightly raised, looks like a big mole and is about the size of a 5p coin.

I emailed the surgeon to say that no I def did not have anything like that before and should I be worried. He said he'd look at my before and after pics and that if it was a mole he deals with them so will keep an eye on it. I will get back in touch with him after the bank holiday to see what he thinks.

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas what it could be. Can a mole suddenly appear. Or could I have had a tiny freckle that got damaged and grew?? It's not very nice and am hoping it might just go on its own but its not changed so far
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Mole like patch appeared after surgery Empty Re: Mole like patch appeared after surgery

Post by tinkerbell24 30th March 2013, 11:50 am

hmmm thats really strange isnt it, did you have drains is it where they could have went in xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Mole like patch appeared after surgery Empty Re: Mole like patch appeared after surgery

Post by Redtulip123 30th March 2013, 11:53 am

No drains.
I've tried to zoom in on my before pic and there possibly might of been a tiny freckle there but hard to tell.
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2013, 1:15 pm

I can't see that a mole would 'suddenly' appear babe, or that a freckle would increase in size to that of a 5p.

The only thing I can think of is that it 'may' be a small collection of blood - you know... Like a blood blister?

Hopefully it'll settle on its own. It doesn't seem to be bothering you at all, but it may be an idea to draw around it to see if it gets any larger (past the line of your drawing)

Hope all goes well when you go back to see your surgeon hun. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 30th March 2013, 1:24 pm

That's so strange because u def quad noticed it before if it was there I agree wit cookie cud b a collection of blood let us know wat ur surgeon says xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 30th March 2013, 2:55 pm

Thanks girls I am hoping it might be something like that but it doesn't look like a blood blister it really looks like a mole, slightly raised, bumpy surface and if you look closely some areas look slightly darker. V strange. Will email my ps and see if I can see him earlier than my next appointment at 12 weeks. Wasn't sure if I should ask my GP what they thought it was!
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 30th March 2013, 3:41 pm

id go to your GP first. It will be easier to get and appointment and least it could put your mind at rest. Im sure your GP would know what it is. xx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 30th March 2013, 3:59 pm

moles can suddenly appear i had one pop up out of nowhere on the back of my leg last year. but i'd go to your GP just to get it checked because it's strange that it's appeared after surgery so i don't think it's actually a mole x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 31st March 2013, 9:31 am

My surgeon emailed me back this morning. He thinks like you that as it happened so close to surgery it is probably ly a sort of blood blister. Could of been a tiny freckle reacting with the tape? But he expects it to get better over the next 4 weeks.

He is operating in a private hospital near me on Tues and says I could go find him if I want him to look before our next appointment at 12 weeks. Don't know whether to or not as he has sort of put my mind at rest now and feel a bit cheeky hunting him out in a hospital I didn't have surgery in!
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down