Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes after surgery???

+3
jenniferrf1
Sophia6102
Alanna07
7 posters

Go down

Changes after surgery??? Empty Changes after surgery???

Post by Alanna07 28th June 2013, 6:08 pm

Im debating on having 385cc or 365 cc.im worried that 385cc might be too big! do your boobs get smaller or bigger after surgery? If they get bigger then I think I'll opt for a slightly smaller implant. Xx
Alanna07
Alanna07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Changes after surgery??? Empty Re: Changes after surgery???

Post by Sophia6102 28th June 2013, 6:15 pm

I believe most drop and fluff so how they are after surgery isn't how they are when finished healing as they drop and fluff x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th June 2013, 6:15 pm

From the advice I've been given from the girls here they do not get smaller. At first you will have swelling which will go down. After a months to follow your boobs should drop which Is when your see your final result xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna07 28th June 2013, 6:17 pm

Thy hanks, I was just a bit confused as I've read that some girls boobs have got bigger! Xx
Alanna07
Alanna07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 28th June 2013, 6:23 pm

Yes I think its as the implants drop into the pockets and so have more of a natural look and so look bigger x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2013, 6:24 pm

Forget big or small babe. Go back and see your surgeon loaded with pictures of the 'look' you want. Complete,y take size out of your head and focus only on the look you're after.

Your surgeon doesn't work in cup sizes Allana, they work in volume (CCs) so having an image they can see will better help them guestimate the amount of volume required to achieve the 'look' you're after. You'll also feel better after showing pictures knowing you've got through to your surgeon EXACTLY what it is you're wanting babe.

If after all this you're given the two choices then ask yourself babe... Would you be happier waking up and thinking they look a little bigger than you expected? Or would you be happy with them being a little smaller?

My size increased by 2 cup sizes after surgery. I was wearing a DD right after surgery and increased to an F cup when I went for my fitting. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 29th June 2013, 11:23 pm

straight after surgery they are very big and swollen, then the swelling goes down and as they 'drop' you loose the upper pole so they can appear smaller (altho the implant cant go anywhere so you're not actually loosing size). However, once you are fully dropped you then fluff which is where your natural tissue is pushed forwards and you can increase in projection/size. Not everybody fluffs, but the majority of women do however some only fluff a small amount, others by a good couple of sizes. Some girls continuously increase over a period of time whilst some it just pops up overnight.

Myself, I was in a 36D after surgery (my back was very very swollen) and have been fitted as a 32E in boux avenue so my boob size hasn't actually changed (go up a cup size for every back size you go down) but i have yet to fully drop so hopefully will fluff sometime as 'to me' they do look smaller now the upper pole swelling has been lost.

x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 1st July 2013, 10:10 am

Thats a really good idea Cookie, there is a section on here for before and after pics isn't there? x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2013, 11:27 am

There is Laura, you can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 1st July 2013, 11:33 am

They are very swollen after surgery, and the breasts change loads. I started in a 34 D then into a 32 DD then at 6 weeks I was measured a 30 E, and I'm now in a 30/32 F/FF depending on what store I buy from x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down