Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dilemma about scarring

+4
mrsball
tinkerbell24
nikkinoo
LouiseR11
8 posters

Go down

dilemma about scarring Empty dilemma about scarring

Post by LouiseR11 6th March 2013, 4:02 pm

Hi guys, saw consultant today just to confirm what I wanted for next week and now I feel in more of a dilemma. He told me putting the smaller implant in will cause my nipple to lower...he's not sure by how much. He said he would do a nipple lift that would involve the whole way round my nipple and a vertical scar down. I'm starting to get really panicked as I'm afraid of what the scars will look like!! I want to change to rounds too but do you think it they would look that much difference in shape. I had them in my first ba years ago and I have the anatomical now and I feel I look a bit torpedo like and like a ski slope......each I don't know what to do. I'm only 31 and I don't really want to have the scars. I was hoping to be so happy after this ba and it been awful. Any advice or can anyone show me pics after uplift. Should I just change to round and keep the size? Would it help, I don't even know. Xxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

dilemma about scarring Empty Re: dilemma about scarring

Post by nikkinoo 6th March 2013, 4:48 pm

A friend of mine had a full lift 4 years ago and you can hardly see her scars now. x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th March 2013, 4:50 pm

hi how are you? cant believe that you go in next week that has came in so fast

i cant really help with scarring but just want to wish you luck xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 6th March 2013, 4:54 pm

Thanks ladies.
Your boobs are looking fab now think you must be so pleased.

I know can't believe it's next week and now I really don't know what to do xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th March 2013, 5:26 pm

its awful not knowing what to do, have you discussed scarring with the surgeon too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 6th March 2013, 6:09 pm

He just said there will be a scar around the nipple and down. He knows I'm concerned about although funny I was at my own doc today for different reason and even though he's not a plastic surgeon he took the time to explain about nipple sensation and scars!!
I'm afraid of going smaller now and them being really saggy. I wonder if changing to round would even make a difference as I feel these stick out in point lol xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 6th March 2013, 8:14 pm

If he's advised a nipple lift Hun, I would go for it to get the best possible result you want. Changing to just rounds the same size will still just be a bigger version of what you have now.
The scarring should be fine, they will keep it as minimal as possible and with products like bio oil to use once healed I'm sure you'd hardly notice them xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 6th March 2013, 8:15 pm

Hi scarring is personal to everyone I think, but heres my 2p! I had zero idea that I would need an uplift when I first looked into ba. I was quite upset at 2 surgeons recommending it to me! I thought I am too young to need an old lady uplift lol plus I didn't want mega scars and it would be more expensive! But I am fine with it now, getting full uplift n 420 rounds in April. My ps said that I would not be happy long term with just implants and or nipple lift, my breast crease would still be south of optimum position and further sagging would lead to me being disappointed! One surgery is also cheaper n less inconvenient than two! My ps showed me pics of 6month scars and they honestly were very discreet. As I am medium skinned he also said mine might be white but I can tattoo or pigment them down the line (his clinic has a full range of cosmetic beauty treatments!). I also know my areola might not be uniformly round too. But i am content with everything if i can have beautiful boobies again in a strapless dress/tshirt/bra/bikini!!!! if u r worried could u seek a second opinion?! I know that at spire my consultation was free. Hope u get it sorted. This must be so hard for u I can imagine x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 6th March 2013, 9:11 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on the shape if I changed back to round? It's what I had before and now with my shape and anatomical I'm feeling a bit torpedo like. Xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 6th March 2013, 9:12 pm

Sorry just saw last two posts thanks for advice ladies. It's so hard to decide xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 7th March 2013, 8:49 am

Hey hun - I have rounds and a lollipop lift - I was worried about scarring too but I knew I wanted the shape and there were no other options.
The scars do fade I think and you'll be so happy with the new shape you won't worry about it I don't think.
You saw my pics (although scars are covered in tape at the moment) but I think if you do want a new shape you have to go for it.
I'm 33 so know you don't want to be scarred from a young age but at same time it may be worth it to be finally happy with your shape.
Good luck with whatever you decide xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola21 7th March 2013, 5:41 pm

Hi Hun
I am just 3 weeks from a full uplift with the anchor scarring and like you paniced about scarring.
I changed my mind last year due to the scarring issue but decided to go ahead this year as i hated my boobs, i am well impressed with the results, the 'cut' is neat and clean, not pluckered and 'at present' hopefully well worth the perky boobs
Nicola
Nicola21
Nicola21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 7th March 2013, 8:06 pm

hi hun,

Similar to you I was so put off by scaring. After two consultations with different surgeons I was told I needed a full anchor uplift otherwise I wouldnt be happy with the look of just implants. At first I was really upset as I'm only 21! It completly put me off the idea, however after some thinking I decided that it would be worth it any improvment on my boobs would make me so happy as I really hate them how they are now.

I went ahead and booked my surgery, also as well as scaring my mum has had a full uplift and her scars have faded so much they are barely noticable xxxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 8th March 2013, 11:34 am

Thank you for all your info ladies it's much appreciated and I'll have to do some serious thinking over the weekend xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down