Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advise needed :)

+2
Annie66
loo3
6 posters

Go down

Advise needed :) Empty Advise needed :)

Post by loo3 12th June 2009, 9:31 am

Hia guys,
I am 3 days Post BA now. And am loving my new boobies. However I have had incisions through my nipples and my areola made smaller and they have gone bruised and yellow all the way around...is this normal??
Also with the boob which was bigger but had the smaller implant I am sure I can feel the implant more and its really sore when I move especially if I go to pick something up. Almost feels like its trying to escape out of the bottom of my boob (even though theres no incision there!) I am really really taking it easy so I dont think its because I've overdone it. Im also slowly getting the feeling back in them...Have the feeling back in the right breast but not the nipple and half of the left breast but the nipple is all tingly!! Weirdest feeling

Sorry If ive asked loads! Was gonna ring the hospital and talk to the breast nurse but I didnt want it to be normal and her think I'm being paranoid!

Thanks Lucy xxx
loo3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Advise needed :) Empty Re: Advise needed :)

Post by Annie66 12th June 2009, 9:51 am

Hi Lucy,

All sounds pretty normal to me! I had a nipple lift and had yellow bruises around it for about 3 weeks - still go a tiny bit of brusing left. Very common too to feel one implant more than the other and for the sensation to differ. It's going to take a good 3 months before they settle down. You're doing all the right things - not overdoing it etc.

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by loo3 12th June 2009, 10:13 am

thanks annie, was worried that one was trying to escape...such a weird sensation! It just feels like they are trying to drop down!
loo3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 12th June 2009, 2:20 pm

totally normal hunni, i also had my areola's made smaller, had the same symptoms, sounds like things are healing up in there nicely, their not going to fall out hun don't worry, i know it can sure as hell feel like it at times, good luck!! Flash x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 12th June 2009, 3:15 pm

All sounds normal to me too !!! They wont escape...sorry the thoughts we have Hysterical

You are very early days, bruising, swelling, oddness and strange positions and noises are scary, but normal.

Take things easy and listen to your body......the muscles, nerves are just kitting back as boobs settle into resting place. Hope you feel better. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th June 2009, 5:13 pm

I had lift and BA and I felt like they were gonna fall out the bottom and 'escape' too Hysterical (at myself)

I still have a little bit of bruising too around the nip area and no sensation in the right one but the left is like hyper sensitive!!

All sounds quite normal Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 12th June 2009, 8:36 pm

I had that. I felt like my scars were going to split open whenever I bent forwards and they felt really heavy.

It's all normal.

xx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by loo3 12th June 2009, 8:38 pm

Im soo pleased its normal!! Been worried all day! Soo good to have people I can turn to who have done it before!
They have starting making some lovely noises now! My consultant called me today aswell and he relayed what everyone on here has been saying...its all normal!
Thanks loads guys xxxxxxxx
loo3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 12th June 2009, 9:23 pm

Aw!! Glad you feel happier today!! P.S. has helped too. In the meantime, I am sure you will continue to swooch around for a few days Hysterical

Rather than wonder alone, if something you experience is a concern? If you log on someone will offer support and info...nothing is silly!!! Golloy... the joys of boobs..rest up Cheerleader xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down