Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some advise please

+4
shiningmoonbeam
MsTeews
nads
Sparky123
8 posters

Go down

Some advise please Empty Some advise please

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 9:43 am

Hello everyone

I had by BA five weeks ago and have had some issues with my left boob and I am looking for some advise/opinions.
I have slight double bubble to my left boob and although nobody I ask can see what Im on about, in pictures (flash) it picks it up. It looks like a small crease/shadow under the boob. I can feel my implant in this boob at the bottom but not really in the other boob. Anyway what I want from you girlies is would you if nobody else could see it when Ive given them a peek, push for a re-op, im happy with the size and have been driving myself nuts over the last few weeks reading about double bubble etc.. Ive been to see my surgeon who said very slight double bubble but...nice result! So I feel that I would have a bit of a fight on my hands. Has anybody ever had Double Bubble get better? Just want to enjoy my boobs and not put myself through torment for another year waiting for a re-op. Has anybody else had things wrong and just decided that the overall result was better than before and decided to be just happy instead of going for re-op which could make it worse. I havnt got a lot of faith in my surgeon because of things Ive read on here (only found out after the surgery) so this is another reason why I dont want a re-op.
Sorry to waffle on girls but just want some fresh takes on the situation, all my friends and OH have said they look great and im worrying over nothing...... Please help...

xx
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Some advise please Empty Re: Some advise please

Post by nads 6th May 2009, 9:54 am

Do you feel you will be able to fully accept your left breast as it is? You paid alot of money for an enhancement, not double bubble; which is a surgeons error. I know alot of girls on other forums who have had DB and it doesnt correct itself. If it bothers you that all that matters because however much other people say it looks fine its how you feel about it that counts x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 10:07 am

Hi nads

Yea I know, but is it a surgeons error, mine kind of made out it was because of slightly saggy skin before hand and when I said to him should I have had an uplift, he answered with a definate no, so I am confused. Im going to have to get some pics uploaded, so you can see, its strange because sometimes I cant see it then other times I can, but when I undress its the first place im looking. Ive read a post somewhere that a girl had to have it corrected three times with loads of hassle and I kind of think should I just learn to love them, its early days so I have to give it time, but I would be interested to hear if anybody has just accepted should I say slight imperfections!
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 6th May 2009, 10:25 am

I have a very similar problem to you at the moment. My PS couldnt see it either although he could feel it and told me it was my original crease.

I think its gotten more noticeable now since my last consultation and im starting to think I may need some corrective surgery because there hasnt been any improvement. I've also been asking on forums if this has gone away for anyone but haven't had much luck.

I don't know if I'm been impatient or not even though my PS said it wasnt something for me to worry about. He hasn't said anything about what action he would take if it doesnt go away which has left me worried.

Honestly I can say that my boobs look A LOT better than what they used to but its a disappointment that this has happened after waiting such a long time for it. I'm also worried of redos and the extra costs.

I don't know if this is the same for you but if you slightly pull up the top part of your breast does the dent smooth itself out? I'm going to post some photos as well. xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 6th May 2009, 10:28 am

mine kind of made out it was because of slightly saggy skin before hand
But surely he must've known this before your op if he examined you, like you said its still early days, i know happywomble had a similar thing and has gone for a reop, maybe you could pm her x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 10:39 am

Yea I have been in contact with happywomble, but she has something different, its not double bubble, So glad she is getting it sorted :)
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Some advise please Empty Double Bubble

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 10:49 am

MsTeews wrote:I have a very similar problem to you at the moment. My PS couldnt see it either although he could feel it and told me it was my original crease.

I think its gotten more noticeable now since my last consultation and im starting to think I may need some corrective surgery because there hasnt been any improvement. I've also been asking on forums if this has gone away for anyone but haven't had much luck.

I don't know if I'm been impatient or not even though my PS said it wasnt something for me to worry about. He hasn't said anything about what action he would take if it doesnt go away which has left me worried.

Honestly I can say that my boobs look A LOT better than what they used to but its a disappointment that this has happened after waiting such a long time for it. I'm also worried of redos and the extra costs.

I don't know if this is the same for you but if you slightly pull up the top part of your breast does the dent smooth itself out? I'm going to post some photos as well. xx

Mine is the exactly the same, when I lift up the nipple slightly it disappears, which is why its so frustrating and why I dont no whether to push for re-op, my company hasnt got the best reputation for aftercare. How far post op are you and can you feel the implant at the bottom of the boob, mine sticks out slightly (in the morning)?

Last edited by RoxyChick on 20th June 2009, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 10:56 am

Hi MsTeews,

Posted a reply at the end of your message (Cant get the hang of posting etc), but yes mine is exactly the same, when I lift my nipple slightly it disappears, which is why its so frustrating and why I dont no if to push for re-op, my company hasnt got the best reputation for aftercare. How far post op are you? Can you feel the implant at the bottom of your boob, mine also sticks out slightly sometimes (in the morning).
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 6th May 2009, 11:35 am

I'm about 5 weeks post-op. I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is the implant but I know it feels harder than my right boob and is a bit painful when i squeeze it, although I think thats more due to one healing faster than the other. My left boob was the smaller one as well (as I had some asymetry).

All I know is that I didn't have the dent and in the 3rd week it suddenly appeared, so I kept thinking maybe I overdid something physically and messed it up :(.

I've read that some doctors recommend underwire bras to fix slight DB and massaging but I have to ask my PS if I should try this since I have textured implants.
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 6th May 2009, 11:38 am

I think it's how it makes you feel Sparky, as Nads said you have paid alot of money for your BA and if you're not 100% happy and think you would like this corrected I would certainly make your views clear to the surgeon. As for him saying it is due to saggy skin, this isn't really acceptable bearing in mind that his job is to take this into account before the operation. xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th May 2009, 11:42 am

i agree with all the other girls u shouldnt be afraid to see your surgeon u payed alot of money for them who did your boobs?why u worried bout voicing your concerns to your surgeon?
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 12:04 pm

Thanks girls, I know what you are all saying is right, im a bit of a whimp when it comes to voicing. I did tell him I was concerned about it, but he just kept saying nice result!! I was there at the time about other things as well (lumps under boobs) which Ive an hospital appointment about soon. All I can do is keep on massaging for now and I will try the underwire bra thing as MsTeews heard. My next post op is end of June, so if its still an issue will defo tell him Im not happy. Will take OH in with me this time as last time I felt abit vunerable. As said before ive read that some re-ops can end up making it worse...? xx
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th May 2009, 12:37 pm

who did u have your op with hun?many people have re ops and are fine
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 12:47 pm

Should I Say?? Everything was good during procedure, stay in hospital etc.. it was only when I started going on different forums that I learnt some bad things about them, after surgery!! So Im trying to be positive and believe they will look after me as ive paid for five years aftercare, I read an old post from a girl (Cant remember if it was on here) and she had the same....and same problems and she was on her third re-op because they had made it worse. Its just so bl***y difficult because I can learn to live with this, but not if it gets/got worse, but I know its only me that can answer that question. xx
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th May 2009, 12:54 pm

ok hun i kno who u mean yes they have awful lot of unhappy clients with their poor aftercare i really hope u do get it sorted out a girl i know whos on my facebook is on her 5th op to try sort her boobs out she went with them
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 6th May 2009, 12:55 pm

nads wrote:
mine kind of made out it was because of slightly saggy skin before hand
But surely he must've known this before your op if he examined you, like you said its still early days, i know happywomble had a similar thing and has gone for a reop, maybe you could pm her x

It's a tricky one. My surgeon told me that I was at risk of DB because of slightly saggy skin BEFORE the opeartation. He suggested a nipple lift to reduce the risk. So I do think that he should have mentioned it to you in the consultation ... but of course it's difficult to tell without seeing it
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 6th May 2009, 1:22 pm

Wish mine would of........ Rolling Eyes xx
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 6th May 2009, 7:23 pm

I think you need to feel content with your b.a. and should discuss fully at your check up, or perhaps give them a call before doing anything to help yourself, as they could say it was not the right thing to do.

I do wish you well, perhaps if you post some pics. the others would offer honest opinions, then you might feel less alone with your concern. Take Care. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanneR85 19th June 2009, 5:58 pm

Sounds like a headache scenario, if you are not happy with the results you should say something. In fact the surgeon should have warned you before the op. My surgeon told me that I could get a good result from a BA as I have symmetrical breasts but because I am slim chances are I may be able to see creases/rippling underneath the breast.
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanneR85 19th June 2009, 5:59 pm

I mean at the bottom
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down