Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! 260's or 300's under??? Need advise!

+2
tanyajade
twinpeaks
6 posters

Go down

Help! 260's or 300's under??? Need advise! Empty Help! 260's or 300's under??? Need advise!

Post by twinpeaks 22nd September 2010, 12:03 pm

When I first set the ball rolling on my quest for new boobs I was adament that I wanted a completely natural look and didn't want a massive pair of boobs. I went for my initial consultant and the surgeon advise that the biggest problem they get is women wishing they'd gone bigger. I decided to go for the 260's even through they looked massive when I tried them on in the very unsexy sports bra but thought ok, the surgeon knows best. However since my first consultation I'm now beginning to think I should go bigger. I have done the rice test. Filled up some stockings with 260 gms of rice and I thought WOW. They are the bad boys for me. But then I got thinking if they go behind the muscle, which they will be, and I was wearing a padded bra at the time, 260cc is actually going to look smaller so to create the look I have when I have a bra stuffed with rice I actually need to go for a 300cc?
Obviously I'm gonna ask my surgeon about this on the day but just wondered if anyone had been through the same thoughts?
I'm a size 8, 5 '5"and weigh 8.7 stones with a 34A chest. I dont want to look top heavy but I still want to get my monies worth and be proud of my chest and I'd be gutted if I thought they were too small.
Help! x
twinpeaks
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Help! 260's or 300's under??? Need advise! Empty Re: Help! 260's or 300's under??? Need advise!

Post by tanyajade 22nd September 2010, 12:29 pm

Hi huni,

I'm exactly the same as you. I first chose 335cc's.. Then I went back YESTERDAY and have chosen 390cc's to ensure that I come out with a good D cup, and my op is on Saturday!

It's a massive decision, once they're in, they're in! And it's such a lot of money!

Search Google for before & after photos, look at hundreds of them. Pay attention to the before pictures just as much as the afters.
Choose before photos with breasts that look like yours are now, then look at the implant sizes that they've had. This should give you a better idea of what size you want, and what look this will achieve.

xx

tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Help! 260's or 300's under??? Need advise! Empty Re: Help! 260's or 300's under??? Need advise!

Post by bumblebabe 22nd September 2010, 2:09 pm

hiya twinpeaks, i agree you do lose some size with unders
i also think you need to look and some before and after photos to get an idea of what they could look like,
what type of implant are you having also, rounds or anatomical,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 22nd September 2010, 2:55 pm

This is why I had to take a break from all the boobie forums, I was getting confused and blinded by all the CC's lol!! I have now made another appointment with my surgeon to discuss the size, we opted for 460cc unders BUT I would like to see if I could go for 525's!! I think if you are unsure you need to stand back and really think about what you want and try not to let doubt set in your mind from reading other peoples stats!! x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 22nd September 2010, 7:50 pm

It has been said so many times on here that 2 ladies with the same post op stats can have the same implant size and end up different sizes. Googling before and after pics of around the same size as you is ok if you use it as a rough guide. There are also ladies on here who wish they had gone smaller too. I went with what I thought I could get away with a has she hasn't she for an everyday look and in a push up bra I probably look more yes she has but I didn't want a yes she has for all the time. xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 22nd September 2010, 7:57 pm

Hi hun,

A lot of girls do wish they had gone bigger than they did - but some of us also wish they had gone smaller! I am going to downsize to 250ish when I have my re-op. Unfortunately this extremely frequently asked question is one that no body can answer except you and your surgeon. I know its hard - I would say size is the single most difficult decision you will make durng the booby journey. Personally I would go with your surgeon's advie, he is the expert that does this on a daily basis and knows his stuff!

P.S. I know the rice test is fun, but please do not take it too seriously. I made 250cc rice boobies and i would say they were about the same size if not bigger than my 295cc implants I have now. It is great to play with and give you an idea of size but it is not accurate! x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by twinpeaks 22nd September 2010, 8:46 pm

Aw thanks for all your advice. It's been really helpful. Can anyone recommend any good websites for before and after photos? God I am becoming so breast obsessed it's ridiculous. I am constantly checking out other womens boobs and trying to guess their size! Hope they haven't noticed lol. I was thinking of buying a bra in the size I want to be and taking that to show the surgeon. Has anyone heard of anyone else doing this? xx
twinpeaks
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 22nd September 2010, 8:49 pm

Thats actually not a bad idea I wish I'd thought of that x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 22nd September 2010, 8:59 pm

I just Google'd 'breast augmentation before and after' and the first three/four sites were the best... Just look at EVERYTHING. Also look at the memberlist here, there's a lot of post op stats..

Peachy your boobs look HUGE in your new avatar, you must be an E/F now?? Xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 22nd September 2010, 9:04 pm

I'm waiting until next week to get fitted for bras hun so will find out then that bras a 34dd which is probably why they look so big in it as they're making a bid for freedom its starting to scare me a bit now might change my avvy lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 22nd September 2010, 9:07 pm

Hahaha they're dying to get out!!! Only 6 days til you can wear sexy bras permanently yippee! Xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down