Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had my 6 week check up!

5 posters

Go down

Had my 6 week check up! Empty Had my 6 week check up!

Post by Gem76 23rd February 2013, 9:32 pm

With Paul Clarke today, my appointment was at 1.45pm and I got in to see him at 4pm Shocked he was running rather late!! Anyway, he is super happy with the healing, settling, scars etc and I can stop wearing sports bra's, don't have to sleep in it either, get into underwired bras. I can go to the gym, and get back to normal Had my 6 week check up! 899188
I asked him about the tenderness that I still have at the top of my left breast but he said, its fine, normal, just the nerves and that theres usually one boob that plays up, lol.
Oh and I went bra shopping and I appear to be a 32FF Had my 6 week check up! 113752 so all in all today has been a boobylicious day!
x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Had my 6 week check up! Empty Re: Had my 6 week check up!

Post by Nicole 23rd February 2013, 9:35 pm

32FF WOW thats a great size!! Had my 6 week check up! 204135

glad your healings going well hun, tho what a p-take having to wait that long!!

xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 23rd February 2013, 9:45 pm

newboobz wrote:32FF WOW thats a great size!! Had my 6 week check up! 204135

glad your healings going well hun, tho what a p-take having to wait that long!!

xx
I know! I'm not complaining haha!
Thanks hun, yeah I know, these things can't be helped I guess. I was gonna moan at the receptionists but there are worse tragedies and they were really nice, I told them I'd bought a load of stuff from Primark but couldnt try it on because the changing rooms were heaving, so they gave me one of the offices that had a full length mirror in and let me try all my stuff on and brought me a brew etc, so they did look after me! The only thing was, it was too late for me to go bra shopping as I'd missed two trains already so I had to go straight to the train station, boo!!! lol.
x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 24th February 2013, 11:17 am

Sounds like you've healed really well, I hope I heal as good as you when I have mine done, congrats Gem! :) x
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 24th February 2013, 11:24 am

32F wowzers!! Great to hear you're healing well an can start doing all the exciting bits lol! I'm having 365 overs with Paul Clarke on 29 April and currently wear a 34A (sometimes B) so it's exciting to read your post! Do you have a picturetrail? Xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 24th February 2013, 11:25 am

32FF*****
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 24th February 2013, 2:37 pm

Ktwin2 wrote:Sounds like you've healed really well, I hope I heal as good as you when I have mine done, congrats Gem! :) x
Yep, Ive had a few worries and niggles about stuff, but I think Ive been quite lucky and the healing has gone pretty smoothly. Thanks chick x

sianyoungx wrote:32F wowzers!! Great to hear you're healing well an can start doing all the exciting bits lol! I'm having 365 overs with Paul Clarke on 29 April and currently wear a 34A (sometimes B) so it's exciting to read your post! Do you have a picturetrail? Xxx

Thankyou! Bet you're so excited, it'll come round in no time. I was a small 34B (heavily packed with padding lol) so I was most likely a 34A. And wearing the totally wrong band size Rolling Eyes I dont have a picturetrail no, all my pics are on my phone and I havent attempted to try and do one yet, I should tho really I guess as its a great help to lasses who are pre-op x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 24th February 2013, 5:21 pm

I am sooo excited - even more so because my friend is there with him as we speak! Grr lol...yeah you sound similar to me, although I may too be wearing the wrong band size as I've never been measured!

Ah no problems, it would be fab to see some more of Mr Clarke's work (although I am going to see my friends in the flesh I guess haha!)

Did you know if your implants were 100% or 95% filled? My friends got to have the 100% because of her skin Mr Clarke said this will reduce her chance of rippling, but he's recommended 95% for me! xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th February 2013, 6:06 pm

Glad all went well lovely and that you're happy with your fitting dance

Although you've been given the all clear now hun, if your concerns do continue, do call and arrange to see your surgeon anytime babe - you paid a lot of money for your aftercare so do use if you you ever feel you need to hun. Xx

Sian - your friend must have very little breast tissue or body fat to help cover the implant were you probably have more breast tissue or overall body fat babe. This would be the reason for the different fills. You may have the same stats and look very similar hun but remember our anatomy is unique to each of us and these small difference that may tailoring your BA to fit each us will make for differences in the fill as you say happened with your friend. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 24th February 2013, 6:26 pm

cookie wrote:
Sian - your friend must have very little breast tissue or body fat to help cover the implant were you probably have more breast tissue or overall body fat babe. This would be the reason for the different fills. You may have the same stats and look very similar hun but remember our anatomy is unique to each of us and these small difference that may tailoring your BA to fit each us will make for differences in the fill as you say happened with your friend. X

Thanks Cookie, she is very slim and slender so I may well have more body fat than her! xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th February 2013, 6:37 pm

That'll be your answer then Sian :ok: xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 28th February 2013, 10:25 pm

cookie wrote:Glad all went well lovely and that you're happy with your fitting Had my 6 week check up! 899188

Although you've been given the all clear now hun, if your concerns do continue, do call and arrange to see your surgeon anytime babe - you paid a lot of money for your aftercare so do use if you you ever feel you need to hun. Xx

Thanks Cookie, I will xxx

Sian, I have NO idea how filled my implants areHad my 6 week check up! 267328 I'm guessing he told me at my first consultation but I didn't take alot of it in, all I could think was 'Gimme big boobs and do your best' lol xxx
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down