Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well........that didnt go to well.

+15
melstar82
Sami90
nikkinoo
Wishful
kay
dove
mandyjs
littlewellies
tinkerbell24
CharFaye
miss_vie
mrs_s_88
COOKIE
bouncyDD
xlaurenx
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well........that didnt go to well. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well........that didnt go to well.

Post by lil-happy-jo 28th January 2013, 4:58 pm

I feel for you. I guess all you can do is give them a little time to take it in, then maybe try and explain your reasons to you sis or mum, offer them to visit your surgeon or clinic with you so they can see for themselves that it's OK and it is in your best interest, and that know one is pushing you in to it just as know one can talk you out of it xx
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Well........that didnt go to well. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well........that didnt go to well.

Post by balamoryyellfruit 28th January 2013, 5:32 pm

Hug I think my parents would react like this so i've opted not to tell anyone but my husband.

Parents just act like this because they think they know best for us, but i've always been my own person and stuck to my guns including with my boyfriend (now husband - they thought i was too young at the time but now they love him), and my tattoo (I wanted one ever since i was young and it has great meaning to me. I have had it for 5 years and never once regretted it, it's a part of me). Suppose what i'm getting at is that we know our own mind, and in time they will come round to it =] but until that time just know that you always have us to support you x x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th January 2013, 6:48 pm

xlaurenx wrote:I will deff be going ahead its all sorted. I wasnt asking for my parent permission as it isnt down to them. I was just kindly keeping them in the loop. I dont live under their roof and havent for many years so its down to them whether they support me or not. xxxx

I think you have a very good attitude Lauren. You've done your bit as a daughter and included them in what is a major decision in your life and that's not something you 'had' to do. You didn't owe it to them to tell them, you 'wanted' to tell them and that's a pretty big deal hun.

Of course, right now they're going to be shocked and they have a right to be... the thought of your child having surgery is painful itself, the thought of your child having 'unnecessary surgery' is all the more painful for a parent to hear, but they WILL deal with it In their own way hun, that could be in a the way of either acceptance and support, or they'll choose to have nothing to do with your decision. Which is fine lovely, you're a big girl and need no hand holding other than that of your husbands.

What will never change is that you're their daughter and not even surgery will come between you and their love for you as they're daughter Lauren. So it will sort itself out one way or another babe.

You sound like a strong girl sweetness and although you might feel a little hurt right now, it WILL all come good in the end. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 29th January 2013, 5:14 pm

Well girls i wont be getting the support i had hoped for. Saw my mum today who informed me that they are not paying for my wedding anymore due to me having the operation. She was hoping i would say ok i wont do it. They were trying to basicaly finacially blackmail me. Once i put her straight and she realsied i wasnt changing my mind she went upstairs crying and had a bath. Subject closed. Onwards and upwards xx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2013, 5:16 pm

She'll come round Lauren.....give it time hun Hug xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 29th January 2013, 5:18 pm

Oh hun im sorry, there's nothing worse than not getting support from your family....at least you told them! Well they know your serious so hopefully with a little time their attitude will change x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2