Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking my PS didnt know what round was???

+10
Dina
mytime
fluffy_bunn1e
sianb23
lindsaylouise
charbie17
mrsm
Rach26
FLOWER11
kaboobie
14 posters

Go down

Thinking my PS didnt know what round was??? Empty Thinking my PS didnt know what round was???

Post by kaboobie 7th June 2011, 4:00 pm

posted pics of the post, re-op, im really thinking this guy is a ding bat.
I am still not happy, and i dont know what to do :O(
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Thinking my PS didnt know what round was??? Empty Re: Thinking my PS didnt know what round was???

Post by FLOWER11 7th June 2011, 4:11 pm

ahh! babe what happn? Do u mind if I take a peek?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Thinking my PS didnt know what round was??? Empty Re: Thinking my PS didnt know what round was???

Post by kaboobie 7th June 2011, 4:46 pm

i pm'd you my info
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 7th June 2011, 4:53 pm

Can I take a peek hun?

Why did you have a re-op babe?
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 7th June 2011, 4:58 pm

i pm'd you...im sorry babe i totally c what ur talkg about....u need to see ur doc asap...or have u already?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 7th June 2011, 6:22 pm

Whats happened Kaboodle? I dont mind looking and giving you my thoughts if you want.x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 7th June 2011, 6:48 pm

Hey sweetie would u mind me having a look, I'll giv u an honest opinion xxxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 7th June 2011, 7:03 pm

Sorry to hear your not happy! could i take a peek please? xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 7th June 2011, 7:15 pm

i already had your details kaboobie so just had another look. sorry to hear your still not happy Hug have you discussed this with your PS? i totally understand why you would be unhappy. perhaps if you're not getting anywhere with your PS could you get a 2nd opinion from an affiliated surgeon (if you're with a group)? xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 7th June 2011, 7:19 pm

aw so sorry about this hun, if ou want more opinions I can look? if not then hope your surgeon sorts this asap for you xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 7th June 2011, 9:03 pm

hi huni, can i take a peek, please?
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 7th June 2011, 10:38 pm

ill pm you guys in a bit, im working right now, and its not a group, its in canada, and hes a private surgeonand i cant afford a lawyer, or to pay for someone else to fix it, i feel very angry and sad :o(
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 7th June 2011, 10:46 pm

Has he said no he wont fix them??
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 8th June 2011, 2:22 am

Hi Hun.. Sorry to hear thar you're unhappy.. But can I see the pix ?
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 8th June 2011, 2:36 am

aw sorry to hear that Kaboobie, I remember seeing your pics before so I went back and took a look, they are def better than before! I do see what you mean about being a little mishapen..but did he say anything about them taking time to settle, did you get a mastopexy this last time? maybe that could be a reason they need more time? :(I feel for you though, you must be devastated!! I know right now thinking I might need a reop and having to go through it all over again let alone having to go through it a 3rd time.yikes!!
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 8th June 2011, 2:46 am

and another question since your in canada (cant remember if I've asked you this before) who did you go through if you dont mind me asking? your scars seem to have healed nicely :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 8th June 2011, 11:24 pm

dr. boileau in halifax, NS and he hasnt said he wont fix them, but i didnt say much yet bc he said they are striaght where incision is bc he knows the skin will fill out with time where its tight right now,and he said better tighter to ensure nice in a cpl months than look perfect now, and in a few months once skin losens have them look a big saggy againim hoping hes right and im notbut im doubtful..... to say the leastif its still undesireable when i go back ill def tell him i think he did a bad job, specially after a second trymy nipples could be perfect round, and boobs round, why can some ps do itand not others? etc
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 9th June 2011, 5:46 am

Oh Kaboobie I cant believe you are having more troubles! Thinking my PS didnt know what round was??? 571992 Can you resend me your details so I can have a look again... x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 9th June 2011, 6:30 am

oh kaboobie, i can see why youre upset, and i hope they settle for you or he will fix them. You shouldnt have to be going through this and im angry on your behalf x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 10th June 2011, 3:43 pm

Hi kaboobie I've had a look, your pre op boobs actually looked quite similar to mine.
I think that your boobs now, the top half looks very good, you have a nice cleaveage aswell, but I can see why you wouldn't be happy with the bottom half. What he's said about it being better they're tighter now and then they'll still look good when they settle, doesn't make sense to me at all, because they are currently not the same as each other. It might make sense if they were both flat at the bottom.

I'm really sorry you're going through this, and that you seem to be stuck with this surgeon, as he seems to have given you alot of scars that were not originally neccessary. And he should have know that you'd either need an uplift at the original op, or overs. I had overs and got a good result but I know they aren't that popular in the US and canada.

I really hope he's right and they do settle in to the correct shape, it's just the bottom bit so I'm sure you'll look lovely already in bras. Good luck, and we are all here for you. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 10th June 2011, 3:53 pm

Kaboobie I've already spoken to you on pm, but i totally see what you are saying.

I really hope for your sake that they do settle like he has said, so that you don't need another op, but from the different shapes etc i really don't think they will. Im sorry hun xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th June 2011, 5:01 pm

kaboobie come here!! Hug i understand how annoying and frustrating this all is....and to thn mayb haveto face a third op is crushing. I may have to face a second op, n its a worry. Ule have to be very brave and and straight with him, .....yeah...why can some ps's get it right and some bloody wrong!? ggrrrrrr. could you please forward me your details hun, so i can hav a look at your boobies? ile giv u my thoughts on it if u like.. Hug xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down