Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I ready? What you did and didnt do...

5 posters

Go down

Am I ready? What you did and didnt do... Empty Am I ready? What you did and didnt do...

Post by xokerryxo 3rd April 2011, 3:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

Only three days to go for me!! Shocked
Just want to get your ideas on whether I am prepared or not and what I really need to do/should/dont need to ...

**I have stopped my fake tan :( paleness is hard !
** I have stopped my pill
** I am avoiding garlic and alcohol
** I have no nail varnish on

Now for the have nots...

** Not got any arnica, should I get some? Is this necessary ? Do I need to take it before or just after?

** I havent moisturised....do I need to do this asap on my boobs ?

** This talk of HIBISCUB really confuses me... who did/didnt use it before?
I dont fancy washing my hair with it but will shower twice using it on my body- Do you think this is ok?

Thank you ladies xxx

xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Am I ready? What you did and didnt do... Empty Re: Am I ready? What you did and didnt do...

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2011, 4:03 pm

Not got any arnica, should I get some? Is this necessary ? Do I need to take it before or just after?

You don't have to use Arnica hun, if your clinic have advised you use it and you prefer not to then it's easy enough to just give them a call and go through this with them, I'm sure though they will be fine for you not to take it.

I've had two surgeries, didn't use arnica the first time, and hardly bruised at all, second surgery which was more invasive, I did use arnica but bruised heavily! it didn't work for me that's for sure LOL.

If you haven't been told to take it. then it's up to you hun whether or not you want to.

I havent moisturised....do I need to do this asap on my boobs ?

You don't 'need' to do anything for your boobs hun, it's a good idea to moisturise 'if you want to' just to try and get your skin as supple as possible prior to your op, but if you can't be bothered and don't want to, it's no biggie hun, don't worry about it.

This talk of HIBISCUB really confuses me... who did/didnt use it before? I dont fancy washing my hair with it but will shower twice using it on my body- Do you think this is ok?

I used Hibiscrub, I didn't wash my hair in it though, I washed my body the night before, then on the morning of my op, I shampooed my hair then washed again using the Hibiscrub on my body - All was fine. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Am I ready? What you did and didnt do... Empty Re: Am I ready? What you did and didnt do...

Post by xokerryxo 3rd April 2011, 4:23 pm

Thank you cookie, think I am just panicing now! Xxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2011, 4:45 pm

Hey! You're 3 days away from surgery! Panic is all part of your boobie journey! haha!

You're gonna be fine lovely, as well as the panic, I bet you're super excited now too - ALMOST THERE! Am I ready? What you did and didnt do... 43418
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd April 2011, 10:33 pm

Aw hun, totally understand your panic. Dont worry you will be fine. I think I packed and unpacked my bag for the hospital about twice a day Hysterical
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 4th April 2011, 3:01 am

Nothing much for me to add here, Cookie covered it birlliantly. And misf has the best packing tips!!! Hysterical

I just put this on another thread and thought I'd swing by here: If I had known before my BA (I hadn't found this wonderful forum yet) I would do a couple things differently:

Don't be alone, have someone around to help (you never know what little thing you might need. I couldn't get into my pain meds for hours, till BF came to walk my dog, and it felt like eons). To that I would add that I would have opened all of my meds BEFORE going (it takes chest muscle clamping to open prescription bottles, soda bottles, etc), taken everything down from up high, and had water bottled near the couch (where I sleep). I was very thirsty for days and days (my dr says it is due to the GA). Just a couple thoughts to make your life easier.

Good luck! So happy your big day is finally almost here! Stars
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 4th April 2011, 11:11 am

Thank you so much everyone , it's getting so close ! Freak out here I come lol! Xxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shona72 5th April 2011, 12:17 am

Good luck, Am I ready? What you did and didnt do... 773440 will keep a look out for your updates
shona72
shona72
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down