Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today

4 posters

Go down

boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today Empty boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today

Post by tinkerbell24 20th January 2013, 3:55 pm

Hi so 5 weeks and a day past my BA and my boobs are feeling really heavy today sore specially at my scars, is this all normal xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today Empty Re: boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today

Post by CharFaye 20th January 2013, 3:58 pm

Think so Hun, i reckon at anout 12 weeks most people feel 'normal', but everyones so different arnt they. I've done too much the last few days and now I'm in bed tired!! Back in work Thursday hope ill be alright xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today Empty Re: boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2013, 3:58 pm

Are you around the time of your period Tink? I found that around the time of my monthly a my boobs would swell and feel heavy.

If its not that, is it possible you may have overdone things? Been lifting a baby? Or anything else that might have been a little too much? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 20th January 2013, 4:01 pm

Think it's completely normal hun i overdid it the other day and then was back on paracetamol for a day so don't worry :) (think it was pushing my pram) have you done too much the past couple of days??? x x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th January 2013, 4:10 pm

no periods were last week. hmmm we did have some us time last night and maybe overdone it a wee bit Blush never thought about that actually, and i pushed the trolley round tesco

its all these things we forget we cant do xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2013, 4:13 pm

It is, especially as we get later through our recovery and feel good its so easy to forget that although everything looks great on the outside, for up to a whole year post-op everything on the inside is still very much healing and your body lets you know you've done too much by this heavy aching feeling you're experiencing.

They'll be fine in a few days babe. Xx

Last edited by cookie on 20th January 2013, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th January 2013, 4:15 pm

thanks Cookie al take some paracetamol tonight so i sleep xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 20th January 2013, 4:26 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:hmmm we did have some us time last night and maybe overdone it a wee bit boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today 375568

OoOoOohh go tink boobs are feeling real heavy a have an ache today 3965254117 hehe

x x x x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 20th January 2013, 4:29 pm

Witt woooooo!! Mines still waiting. Muahaha xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th January 2013, 4:51 pm

we only waited til day 4 lol obv it was very careful if you do what i mean last night we kinda got carried away xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down