Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haggling price

+2
Kurukullachis
achorley
6 posters

Go down

Haggling price  Empty Haggling price

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 5:56 pm

I was quoted £4595 for implants, the natrelle implants so they're£500 more expensive than the others, should I try to haggle at my second consultation? How do I go about it? Have any if you done it? X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Haggling price  Empty Re: Haggling price

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 6:23 pm

Yes haggle. It doesn't hurt.. Call your pc after your next consultation and say you have been quoted 3995 by their competitor (if THG say transform etc)

You're having same as what I had but I had nipple lift and areola reduction too
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 6:53 pm

How much did you pay? Hmm each I will' xxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 6:54 pm

I didn't this time as was reop but I paid £3200 3 years ago with mills & mills had ceraform implants last time.. They're sitting on my dining room table lol
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 6:56 pm

Fair enough lol. So could I just say I've been offered £3995 at transform and they'll try to match it? X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 7:08 pm

Definatly haggle babe! Tell your pc you have an offer from somewhere else, and ask her if she can try to bring THG's quote down as the other offer you have been given is in your budget and THG's quote is just outside of your budget. I did that today with THG and they came down by £1000 (You prob wouldnt get that much off only because my quote started ridiculously high), but you could prob get it down by £400-500 xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 7:10 pm

Yep in fact even better. Mills & mills who are part of the hospital group are offering £2995 in their uk hospital... so I would ask them if they can price match, they will say no but should take it down into the £3000s.

I don't like mills and personally I wouldn't recommend them as they have cause me and my mum a lot of stress.. BUT since they are owned by THG I would use it to my advantage.

Looked even more surgicare who they also own are also charging £2995 so you should Defoe be able to get them down to £3500 min! Get me lol I'm like boob job price comparison
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 7:19 pm

[ Get me lol I'm like boob job price comparison]
lol Kurukullachis! x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 7:23 pm

That sounds good! Ill hsve to look at their surgeons and make it realistic hahha x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2013, 8:14 pm

The larger commercial clinics due to them being VERY competitive with one another wont be at all surprised if you want to haggle the price hun and will come down if they feel it will help to keep their business.

Clinics such as MyBreast and Spire do not haggle. Using BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeons I think with them offering these members they don't have to reduce prices because you're paying for surgeons at the top of their game.xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 8:19 pm

Thanks cookie I'd just feel ride haggling haha I'm awful with stuff like that! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 8:20 pm

Rude*
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2013, 8:35 pm

achorley wrote:Thanks cookie I'd just feel ride haggling haha I'm awful with stuff like that! X

This is business babe and you're being a service and a product and if you can get the cost down, its not at all rude in trying. Believe me hun, if they could get away with putting the cost up for you, they would do in the blink of an eye! Its a harsh industry babe, so don't at all feel shy of asking. They make more than enough profit to allow for haggling so don't worry about it sweetie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 8:36 pm

I don't like haggling but I think in this economy it doesn't hurt to try your luck. I think they're pushing it charging you what they are when their sister companies are over £1000 cheaper. That would bug me! The folder you get from THG when they discharge you has all the companies they own on!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 18th January 2013, 11:15 pm

I haggled and got £400 off hun. i hate that kind of thing too because I feel really cheeky and like a cheap skate but I thought if I dont try I'll always be wonderign how much they would have gone down to and had nothing to lose really.

I was trying to decide between the surgeon at Transform and the one at Mya. Mya started at 4200 then went down to 3500!!!! without me even asking. She knew I also had a consultation at Transform so just offered me a discount straight away to try and seal the deal. I then told Transform that Mya had offered me 3500 and asked if it would be possible for them to price match so they went from 3995 to 3595. they were 100 more than mya but their surgeons date was more convenient for me and their aftercare policy is 5 years longer so i went with them.

Definitely wont hurt to ask for a price match. I think they expect it to be honest.

Hope it goes well!! xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 18th January 2013, 11:33 pm

ya hun,definitely haggle! I'm going with THG aswell and got 300euro off what she offered me, plus when there was a mix up with my surgery she paid for transport and hotel for my boyfriend to come with me! They will definitely do something for you anyway Haggling price  3965254117 Just tell them you got a cheaper quote and even if they dont match it then you should at least get a discount! I would expect it to be more than the other quotes anyway hun just because of those implants, I got told everywhere that the natrelle are 500 more xx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down