Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consultation + transport issue + haggling price

+7
sianyoungx
noellepig
COOKIE
ajm81
Scatty247
zebra1984
willows
11 posters

Go down

consultation + transport issue + haggling price Empty consultation + transport issue + haggling price

Post by willows 16th January 2013, 11:32 am

so i had my consultation at transform Cardiff today - was with the clinic manager which was good!

My main concern about going with transform was how would i get there and back (London, im from Cardiff 2.5hrs away) - she said the surgery, overnight stay and chauffeur transport service from my door to the hospital and back was all included in a price she could do for £4100 (usually jsut surgery is 3995 so only abut 100 extra for chaeuffeur car to and from) so i think thats a pretty good deal for a quote before haggling right?

Also any tips how to haggle price should i do it after meeting surgeon? or should i phone and ask after having 1st consultations elsewhere and as soon as i get quotes from other companies?

Also i asked that if i had any early complications once im back in Cardiff haematoma etc that would require emergency surgery how would i get to london? She said theyd send an ambulance to me and take me to London and they would cover costs plus overnight stay covered by them if need be! which i thought was fantastic! consultation + transport issue + haggling price 899188(hopefully i wont have complications but at least i have my mind settled on ifs now! )

So basically no transport worries now just need to know about haggling price and when to haggle? any tips welcomed !!!

xxxxxxxxxx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

consultation + transport issue + haggling price Empty Re: consultation + transport issue + haggling price

Post by zebra1984 16th January 2013, 11:33 am

I wish I could help! I read loads about people getting the price down when I tried she offered me £100 off....that's it! So I feel I failed at my haggling! lol! I went with Transform I don't think they'll drop price too much xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

consultation + transport issue + haggling price Empty Re: consultation + transport issue + haggling price

Post by willows 16th January 2013, 11:45 am

can i ask how much you paid and if it included overnight stay/there driver service etc? for that 100 off what did you say jsut can you discount the price at all? lol xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 16th January 2013, 11:46 am

I didn't haggle I was offered the transport for free by transform I don't know how but I know I was given it xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 16th January 2013, 11:52 am

It was £3995 then she knocked off the £100 and that included an overnight stay no transport though as I didn't need it!
I just asked her if she would be happy to knock something off the total. I don't think she wanted to... I mean, what's £100 to them! Not much x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 16th January 2013, 11:54 am

scatty did you pay 3995 with transport and overnight stay inc? x
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 16th January 2013, 11:59 am

Yeah I'm sure on first consult she included transport for free but I told her my OH would probably take me then later on when I was paying balance I said I'd take them up on transport ill admit though she was gonna charge but I reminded her she said I could have it for free and it was all done lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 16th January 2013, 12:17 pm

Hi I went with transform due to the surgeon i had wanted to perform my op, i was originally quoted 3995 from transform but after my consultation with surgeon I called them back and told them I had been given a cheaper quote elsewhere so they knocked 400 off for me x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 16th January 2013, 12:23 pm

wow well im ahving consultations elsewhere booked app with mya on saturday so after that i may pop into transform on way home and say they quoted me cheaper are they willing to disocunt at all and see what they say hopefully theyll knock something off consultation + transport issue + haggling price 2610959195
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2013, 12:59 pm

Transform will accept haggling as standard hun. They're a highly competitive company and do not want to lose tour business!

Give them a call and tell them that the Harley Med has given you a quote for £3695. With everything Transform have included. Tell them you prefer the surgeon at Transform but as cost needs to be as low as possible you'll have to go to the Harley Med, but thought you'd call them and ask if they could match the price before booking with the Harley Med.

Don't waiver! You've nothing to lose in asking and no matter how much they try to say you to keep the price, stand strong, even if y ou have to put the phone down with no deal... They will fold and give you the price you want hun and if at worst you don't hear back from them in a weeks time you can just call back and tell them you've discussed things further with your hubby and you'd rather have the surgeon you originally wanted... No big deal. So go for it babe! You really don't have anything to lose. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 16th January 2013, 1:02 pm

ARGH, wish I had haggled more! AJM can't believe you got £400 off! Oh well, I'll remember for next time.
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 16th January 2013, 1:04 pm

I didn't haggle paid full price like I said the transport was free cause she offered it I read all the posts bout haggling the day after posting bummer that was my biggest regret I didn't push the price down xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 16th January 2013, 1:08 pm

ya hun, definitely try to haggle as much as you can, cookies tips are brilliant! I was quoted 4000euro for my op not including transport (would have been a 3hr drive) but i told them straight out that I wouldnt be happy paying that kind of money as had gotton cheaper quotes, she then offered me 100euro off but I just stood my ground, got her down to 3700euro which i was happy with as a friend had had the same surgeon so really wanted to go with them! found out shortly afterwards though that my op was now going to be in birmingham! Which would involve a flight to england, so they offered to pay my transport etc, but i got back to them a few days later and again said I wasnt comfortable travelling alone, so no they're paying for my OH to come with me and for him to stay in a nearby hotel! consultation + transport issue + haggling price 1978086825

It definitely pays off to haggle and you won't get if you don't ask! They are well used to it, and even expect it to a certain extent! Give it ago anyway hun xx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 16th January 2013, 1:22 pm

I was originally quoted £3995 for an overnight stay without transport (as my OH will be taking me). I asked what the day case price was and she said it would be £3695 so I said I'd rather be a day case and stay in a hotel nearby for under £100 than pay £300 to stay overnight but she said they didn't allow that and that I would need to provide a friend or family member's address within 30 miles of the hospital.

I told her I didn't have anyone and asked whether she would be able to come down in price for the overnight and she could try and get some money off for me. I also mentioned that I had another app with Mya to go to so might have to see if they could do it cheaper. She told me she can sometimes get around £200 off and that she would get back to me.

Within a few days she called to say she had managed to get the £200 off, making it £3795 but if I could pay in full by January she would be able to take a further £50. So in the end I paid £3745 for an overnight (but no transport). Definitely give haggling a go!! xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 16th January 2013, 5:16 pm

That's exactly what I said I told them mya quoted me 3665 and that I really wanted to go with the surgeon at transform and could they match it, I have always been far too shy for haggling but thought if u don't ask u don't get haha x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 16th January 2013, 6:05 pm

I haggled and saved myself quite a bit, I wanted my BA in two stages and discussed this with my surgeon. When it came to the price because I was having two opps in a diffrent way I saved £2000 straight away. I them
haggled on the second opp and got 30% off so that was another £1500 and free transport on top. I also got it all in writing.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 16th January 2013, 6:47 pm

I paid £3745 with transform overnight, no transport though. You will definitely get money off xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 1st March 2013, 8:33 am

it seems to me that transform seem to mark the price up on natrelle implants quite a bit..

i can't remember the exact prices as i only got the natrelle quote in writing, but i remember thinking it was quite a difference (a few hundred quid i think).

whereas when i went to mya they offer natrelles straightaway, and when i asked the difference in price between cuis and natrelles she looked it up in a price list and it was under 100 quid difference.

so that might be a start to haggle!

i am still looking for my preferred surgeon, but when i find them, i will have to start the haggling as well!!

definitely want to get transport included, and they need to drop the price on the overnight stay or something.. that's my plan anyway! :-)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st March 2013, 8:52 am

The reason Transform hike up the price for Natrelles is because they make a far bigger profit if you buy the CUIs due them buying the CUIs in bulk so they'll make it as difficult as possible for you to change to the Natrelles because its not in 'their' best interest to sell you them. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 1st March 2013, 11:51 am

I haggled over a £1000 off mine by tips given on here. Mind you had so many problem since but thats another matter lol. Think it was cookie who gave me the advice at the time like she has done above and it worked. I am sure I was quote between £6400 orginally and ended up paying £5200 or around that.

xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down