Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Haggling !

+5
Jessica
lea1983
COOKIE
misf1
kate1977
9 posters

Go down

Help with Haggling ! Empty Help with Haggling !

Post by kate1977 27th February 2010, 10:46 pm

Help with Haggling ! 476424 I had my consult with Transform for a re-aug and was quoted £4300 as a day case. Was due to go to MYA today but when I arrived the patient co ordinator had gone home - How rude !!!LOL I was told that MYA could probably beat Transforms quote and wondered if anybody is able to help me with this or give me any suggestions as to what kind of price I could say to Transform that MYA have quoted me without going too low that they then say okay go with MYA LOL !!!????

Thanks everyone!! Kate xx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Help with Haggling ! Empty Re: Help with Haggling !

Post by misf1 27th February 2010, 11:35 pm

They will try to beat each other and £4300 sounds very expensive for a day case. Sounds like they are trying to charge you to remove the old implants. But seeing as you have had no problems with your old implants it shouldn't be anymore expensive than a straight forward BA. I paid £3495 for a BA day case with Transform last year so I woul try and knock them down to that or at least £3800 for a day case
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th February 2010, 8:43 am

Definately haggle Kate!

Quite a few ladies here have had great deals!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help with Haggling ! Empty haggling!

Post by kate1977 28th February 2010, 9:18 am

Thanks for your reply - was ur BA your first or was urs a re-op too? It does sound like they are charging me for the removal which is fair enough but as a daycase it still does sound v expensive. I will definitely try to haggle with them and hopefully they will call me tomorrow if not should I call them and say I met with MYA on Saturday and they quoted me £3800 for daycase but state if they can match that quote I would be happy to stay with them or do you think I would sound too desperate or they won't go for it!!! This is sooo Stressful LOL xxx

misf1 wrote:They will try to beat each other and £4300 sounds very expensive for a day case. Sounds like they are trying to charge you to remove the old implants. But seeing as you have had no problems with your old implants it shouldn't be anymore expensive than a straight forward BA. I paid £3495 for a BA day case with Transform last year so I woul try and knock them down to that or at least £3800 for a day case
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th February 2010, 5:10 pm

it was my first BA, I would think they are charging for removal. I ring them and say even though you really want the surgeon and you want to go with them unfortunatly you have been quoted a lower price with MYA. Dont give them a price until they offer you a lower one.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 28th February 2010, 5:40 pm

thanks for that advice I will wait it out till lunchtime ish so as not to look to eager - I would have prob told them the MYA quote so thanks for warning me not too!!! Anyway on a good point MYA phoned me today to apologise for yesterdays no show appt and as they already knew Transforms quote of £4300 they have agreed to knock £500 off this already so now I do have some kind of bartering tool for transform especially as the surgeon at MYA is Mr Traynor who works for both companies. I am due to meet with him now on Tuesday night so if prefer to go with him I could still use either company - will let you know how I get on !!! xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 1st March 2010, 1:58 pm

wow Im pants I didnt know you could haggle and I have just payed upfront 4400 !!!! for a re-aug !!!!! Help with Haggling ! 856466 xx

lea xx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Help with Haggling ! Empty haggling!!

Post by kate1977 1st March 2010, 2:29 pm

I didn't know about haggling either until someone on another forum suggested it to me and when looked into it saw alot of people had!! I paid upfront for my first one 8 years ago - so am damned if doing that again - even if only get £300 off its still £300 less to find LOL - Where are you having yours done , overs or unders and what cc - that's alot of questions for you !!! Kate xx

Help with Haggling ! 184153

lea1983 wrote:wow Im pants I didnt know you could haggle and I have just payed upfront 4400 !!!! for a re-aug !!!!! Help with Haggling ! 856466 xx

lea xx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 1st March 2010, 2:47 pm

Overs at transform Abbey riverside london with Mr Meleagros 525cc's pants so should of haggled!!!!! xxxxxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 1st March 2010, 6:01 pm

The companies are all desperate for your money - it's a waiting game really, ad MYA and Transform are the best companies to play off each other cos some of their surgeons work for both companies. Good luck with getting the best price hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 29th May 2011, 4:55 pm

Hi !

I realise this is an old thread but im wondering if anyone else on here managed to haggle?
Im hoping to 'TRY' and haggle (not very good at the best of times)
but I just wonder if they expect proof that the other company will do it for a certain amount?
xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th May 2011, 4:57 pm

Not usually hun, as long as the price is realistic they usually buy it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 29th May 2011, 5:01 pm

Ah good, hopefully! i'll give it a whirl at my upcoming appointment.
Need the price as low as poss :( !!
xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th May 2011, 5:02 pm

who is your appointment with?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 29th May 2011, 5:09 pm

MYA, I would rather go with them other the others x
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th May 2011, 5:19 pm

Your best bet is to tell them you will go with Transform and try and haggle from their. Have you seen a few surgeons?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 29th May 2011, 5:21 pm

I was gutted not 2 b able to haggle! I booked at my first consultation with Transform! Although they did offer £350 discount if I booked so got it down to £3650. I then tried to haggle at my 2nd consultation by telling her another surgeon had offered me it for £3400 but she was havin none of it, telling me Transform are No1 and Mr Kuna is an excellent surgeon blah blah blah!! I think she knew there was no point listenin to me as I'd already booked haha, but it was worth a try! Wish I'd found this site b4 that consultation!!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th May 2011, 4:53 pm

i NEVER haggled...and didnt think bout it..i wish i had has i so would have too! £3800 sounds resonable..as its a reop, i paid £3995 with transform, first BA and night patient. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 31st May 2011, 5:09 pm

I haggled with THG and got mine BA for £3295. I didn't get the lifetime guarante or the transport. But, I saw it as that's what I could afford and in 10 years I can have another op and go bigger lol xx
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 31st May 2011, 10:18 pm

Thanks peeps, this has helped, im totally gonna try. I have the power to say, right I will book right now and pay a deposit if you match there price or make it cheaper ect. And if they so no I will just say ok, thats a shame, see ya!! (maybe not in those exact words)
I'll let ya know what happens!!

xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down