Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only 1 week and worried about size!! Help!

+3
COOKIE
Kxx
silverpanther
7 posters

Go down

Only 1 week and worried about size!! Help! Empty Only 1 week and worried about size!! Help!

Post by silverpanther 13th January 2013, 3:12 pm

Hi Girls,

I'm having my op a week tomorrow and I've just started reconsidering the size I'm going for. I just saw on here that most people find rice boobs to be much bigger than the end result, and as I'm going for very small implants (150 and 180cc) I'm worried that I'll end up disappointed with the result. I am happy with the size of the rice boobs, even if they are a little small, but I don't want to go through all that expense and pain to look the same if the implants are going to have a smaller effect!

My worry is that my surgeon obviously asked me loads of times if I was sure I was happy with the size, and I was, but now I'm worried, I don't want to **naughty word** him off by asking him for larger ones, and at this stage its far too late to have a last consultation with him. What should I do?

I have also had a bad cold with a viral rash over the weekend, and although I'm feeling lots better now and rash is nearly gone, I'm worried they will delay my surgery- has anyone had anything like this before a surgery?

I'm so anxious- I've been waiting for this for so long but it seems that at the last minute everything is going pear shaped!! nope
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Only 1 week and worried about size!! Help! Empty Re: Only 1 week and worried about size!! Help!

Post by Kxx 13th January 2013, 3:26 pm

Generally hunni our surgeons are pretty good at knowing what size will achieve the look that you asked him for.
What did you say you were after babe? Xx
Is it that you are naturally a small girl and maybe a small implant will give you what a larger implant would give a girl like me?
I'm 5ft9 and a size 12 so I would need a bigger implant to achieve the desired look?
However if your unsure go and see him again, your paying for a service you deserve what you want :) xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Only 1 week and worried about size!! Help! Empty Re: Only 1 week and worried about size!! Help!

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2013, 3:28 pm

Its not to late to have another consultation hun, so don't worry about calling and expressing your concerns and suggesting seeing your surgeon again.

I've never used rice boobies so can't comment on their size compared to actual size, but its always best to take in pictures of the breast size you want, preferably on a similar body type as your own to get the best from your sizing chat with your surgeon. That way you can be sure you're both reading from the same page hun.

At worst, you can just call your clinic and request he take a couple of implant sizes with him into theatre so you can discuss further on the day your sizing fears. you do have plenty of time before surgery to chat about your surgery plan and if something needs a little tweaking it can be discussed then and showing the picture of the 'look' you want to enable your surgeon who works in volume (CCs) to be able to have the best idea of how much volume would be required to get you that look, so all isn't lost sweetness. There's always time for you to resolve any issue you have.

As for your rash and cold.... It not at all unusual for women to come down with viruses on the build up to their BA. I think anxieties ten to drop the immune system and then we come down with all kinds! But as long as you have no infection and your airways are clear you'll be just fine... So don't work hun. All will be just fine Hug

Just to add that last minute sizing issues are the biggest thing we hear here and are mostly pre-BA jitters, but if you think its something more, definitely discuss it with your surgeon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 13th January 2013, 3:35 pm

Thanks, Cookie, as always you are the calming voice of reassurance!!!

I think I will call up the surgeon's company and ask for him to take some different sizes in with him on the day. I just really don't want to annoy them! I've already phoned the girl twice last week with long lists of questions!! But i have found some photos that look like what I want, its a really good idea to take them in- I don't know why I didn't in the first place.

Airways aren't exactly clear, if you know what I mean- I've been coughing a lot, and blocked nose etc... I'm trying to rest up as much as possible and eat super healthily as not allowed medicine or vitamins!!

Ohhh I hope this all comes out right in the end!!
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2013, 3:39 pm

You'll be fine Hug and having a common cold is OK :ok: . Get yourself some honey in and some fresh lemons, because you aren't allowed any vitimin supplements on the run up to your BA and get some hot honey and lemon drinks down you babe, soothing your throat and getting all that natural vitamin C into your body to fight off the cold and stay warm hun.

Its all going to be just fine :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 13th January 2013, 3:41 pm

Thanks so much, I cant tell you how amazing it is to have such support on here! Hug You do such a wonderful job.

Going to send bf to get lemons hahaha yes

xxxxxx
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 13th January 2013, 4:00 pm

I would definitely book another consultation, you need to be 100% on your size, I booked a second one just to try on Implants and felt so much better after xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 13th January 2013, 4:07 pm

Thanks, mais04. I'm going to ring them tomorrow to see what's available!

XXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyD 13th January 2013, 5:09 pm

Hi!
Yes, I would definitely book another consultation if you're worried. What size were you after? I was the same...I really did not want anyone to notice I'd had them and for them to be very natural and deciding on a size was really hard, even on the morning of my surgery I had not decided between two sizes, in the end I did go for the bigger size (295) and I'm really glad I did as they are just what I had hoped for and I think the 265 would've been a bit disappointing for me.
Also, I had the stomach bug 5 days before my op and was really worries, but all went ahead ok...sure you'll be fine.
Good luck Hun! X
JennyD
JennyD
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 15th January 2013, 9:08 am

Thanks, ladies! I went to see a 3D imagery man, who my Surgeon originally recommended, and if any of you have the chance to go if you're unsure, I HIGHLY recommend it. He took 3 photos of different angles of my boobs, then was able to 'put implants in them' on the computer, even could choose the brand name of implants! It was so reassuring and realistic looking!

Thanks to that, I've decided to go slightly bigger, so thanks to you all for encouraging me to make sure I was happy!

I just hope the surgeon doesn't mind me changing the size so close to the date now!

Very, very excited now, and can't stop looking at the photos of my post-ba 3D! (i know its just a guideline, but if they look anything like they do in the pix I will be over the moon!!)

Its expensive, but after spending nearly £5000 already, I think you may as well be certain you're going to be happy!!

Thanks again everyone! xxxxx
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 15th January 2013, 9:13 am

You will see your surgeon before too and they use sizes whilst you're under to check size. It's perfectly normal to have jitters! I was so paranoid about catching a cold I almost turned into an orange!!

This forum is fab for reassurance :) remember you're paying they are providing a service so do make your wishes clear xxx
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 15th January 2013, 10:20 am

Wow that's clever! Glad your pleased and your mind is at rest. Don't worry about your surgeon I'm sure he won't mind, as long as your happy that's all that matters. What cc have you decided to go for xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 15th January 2013, 10:39 am

I was going for 150 and 180, but now going for 170 and 200- so not a massive difference but I'm sure its going to be better than the previous decision! haha!

Yeah its so clever, I've even got a little animation of different angles- so mesmerising! Hysterical
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 15th January 2013, 11:35 am

That's so clever bet your so excited looking at your new boobies before their even in :D haha xxx
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 15th January 2013, 11:36 am

totally!!!
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 15th January 2013, 1:49 pm

Did you get pictures from the imaging? I would want to compare those to my finished result how clever is technology now days
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 15th January 2013, 1:51 pm

Yes, I got a cd with about 20 photos, with different sizes of implants from different angles. I also was given the animation, which moves into different angles. Included in the price of that is a meeting when I'm all healed up to see how the initial pictures compare with the real thing!

wooonderful. :ok:
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th January 2013, 2:07 pm

Really glad to read you feeling more confident now lovely. Enjoy your last week till you have your BA now. These last few days are very best part of your booby journey so enjoy silverpanther - you're almost there now! woohoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 15th January 2013, 5:40 pm

Ohhhh after all that palaver the ps wanted me to see him today, so I did and he explained that I probably can't go any bigger and keep the natural look due to tissue restriction and the deformity I have :( booooo... Oh well he is going to take the other sizes into theatre and try them on me- I do trust him and that he knows what I want, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed with the smaller ones if it means I have a better result!

Still feeling reassured and excited- I suppose its good to know the limits so you know what to expect! Maybe next time i can get bigger ones dance

haha! Thanks to you all for your support! I shall continue my boob diary on Monday! eeek Monday!!!!!
xxxxxxxx
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyD 15th January 2013, 5:53 pm

Good luck!x
JennyD
JennyD
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 15th January 2013, 6:04 pm

Hope it all goes well
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down