Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update from me

+7
misf1
Kmaise3
tinkerbell24
mrsball
mais04
COOKIE
queenyk
11 posters

Go down

Update from me Empty Update from me

Post by queenyk 4th January 2013, 4:21 am

Hello lovely ladies

I haven’t been on here in ages! I’ve missed being a regular poster so much. I’ve been on maternity leave for the past year and went back to work the beginning of last month so juggling full time work and full time mummy duties has worn me out! I’ve popped on here whenever I can to read and catch up but not had a chance to actually post properly. If I'm not at work or with my daughter, I'm asleep! lol

So a little update from me. Well I’m 11 weeks post op today and still loving the new girls. I still take photos every week or so and I haven’t seen much of a change in shape recently but they do feel fuller somehow?! Maybe because they are a lot softer and squidgier than before and they jiggle a bit now too which is great! I have no pain or soreness whatsoever and truly feel like they have always been there. It’s amazing how quickly you forget what its like to be an A cup! I’m still in 32dd or 34d bras although sometimes they are a little snug so we’ll see but more than happy with that size. I can either hide them away in a t-shirt bra and loose-ish top or let them hang out in a balcony bra and low cut top. Best of both worlds. Even a plain t shirt or vest top looks great these days! I’ve been alternating between wires and non wires. I’ve got a pair of really good non wired bras from M&S that actually make them look bigger and rounder than some of my wired ones! I’m still totally numb underneath my boobs though but the feeling is coming back into my nipples so I’m happy and my scars are healing nicely. It'a all a waiting game though isn't it so I'm in no rush.

I think that’s about it for now. I will try and post more often again from now on now I’m getting back into the swing of being back at work. Hope everyone is ok and nice to see some new faces (and new boobs!) xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Update from me Empty Re: Update from me

Post by COOKIE 4th January 2013, 4:35 am

Hey queeny wavey

Good to see you lovely and to read your great update.... I must say, I think you look much bigger than a DD in your avatar hun! Boobs are looking fab! And its so nice to read you doing so well too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 4th January 2013, 5:17 am

Hey Cookie Update from me 399357

Thank you!! Well I've been fitted at M&S, La Senza and Debenhams (I'm loving bra shopping now can you tell! lol) and they've all said either 32DD or 34D. Think I'll get fitted again in 4-6 weeks though as I can feel some changes going on.

Your new avi is fab!! Almost took my eye out! I just read the last couple pages of your diary. You really have the patience of a Saint babe. Cant wait til you have your finished product and all this recovering is over for you Update from me 571992 xxx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th January 2013, 5:24 am

Thanks so much sweetheart Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 4th January 2013, 7:30 am

Glad to hear your enjoying them :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 4th January 2013, 9:16 am

Try a fitting at bravissimo babe, they're fab and very accurate .

Glad to read your doing well so pleased for you, they look ab fabulous!!! Xxx Give You
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th January 2013, 9:36 am

hello

your avi looks GREAT and worries me lol as you do looke bigger than a double dd which is the sports bra im in and i look nothing like that!!

glad tou hear you are loving tour new boobs and great to see you back xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 4th January 2013, 9:52 am

Hi Queeny
Nice to hear from you!
Glad alls going well! Your avi looks fab!
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th January 2013, 10:27 am

Nice to see you hun glad you're healing well. You sound like you've been very busy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 4th January 2013, 10:37 am

Glad to hear all is going well :-) can I ask what age your daughter was when you had your BA? I'm on maternity leave now - due in 10 days(!!) and hoping to plan towards a BA at least 3 months after stopping breastfeeding (if I'm able to). Was it do-able with a young baby?

Your avi looks fantastic :-) xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 4th January 2013, 10:45 am

Ftmum my youngest was 4 months when I had op. Would say to have help for atleast a week. I couldn't lift either of mine for 10days and minimal lifting for a few days after that and some people need longer xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 4th January 2013, 11:48 pm

Thanks for all the lovely messages girls Update from me 399357 i really have missed being on here! So many new boobie avi's as well Update from me 113752

Fitmum - Is your baby due in 10 days or your BA is in 10 days?? My daughter was 10 months when I had mine. I was told no lifting whatsoever for 2 weeks and then only when necessary weeks 2 - 6. And even then I was to go down to her level, hold her close to me and pick her up using my legs. I wasn't to pick her up with my arms outstretched as it would put too much strain on my chest muscles. It is doable but it's very difficult watching somebody else look after your baby. I was used to being with her all day and then had to just sit back and watch OH do everything (he had 2 weeks off work). But you do manage. I done everything with her on the floor - playing, changing, feeding etc and spent a lot of time at my mums huose or at my friends who was also on maternity leave. Arrange some help foe the first week definitely and if possible 2 weeks just for that extra help and rest xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 5th January 2013, 10:33 am

Hey ladies
This is what i am so scared of its three eek today until mine and i have 8 month old and 6yr old. I look after her every day and i know letting some one else do it for 1 to 2 weeks will be hard. Update from me 267328i am excited though : ))
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 5th January 2013, 10:40 am

Hey Queenie wavey Welcome back xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 5th January 2013, 6:15 pm

Hi queenie what a gorgeous avi you're looking good girl ! Flash it's mad how the members change ain't it lol it's nice to be able to help a bit now too !! Glad you're doing so well xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 5th January 2013, 6:24 pm

Thanks Mais04 - it's good to know someone else has had it done with a young baby!

Queenyk - my baby is due in 9 days! Not planning a BA until a little while after I've finished breastfeeding! Thanks so much for the advice, I would aim to have some help for a couple of weeks then, my hubby is supportive & says he will def take a week off work to help out. Know what you mean about having someone else looking after your baby (and I'm not even a mum yet!!)

Katielou - I'm sure all will be great hun, who is going to be looking after your little ones? Bet you are sooo excited :-)

Xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 5th January 2013, 6:34 pm

It's hard to feel useless but it goes so quick and within a few days of being back to normal it's like it never happened xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 5th January 2013, 6:38 pm

Ftmum don't quote me on this but I'm not sure how soon a ps will do a ba after having a baby I think there is an amount of time you will have to wait anyway, my little man was 12 months old and he is a big boy!! I was told no lifting him cause of how big he was until 6 weeks xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 5th January 2013, 6:40 pm

Yeah I think you're right Scatty - it would have to be something I would ask at a consultation. I've been told not to consider going for consultation until 3-6 months after finishing breastfeeding but as for lifting I am not sure! Xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 5th January 2013, 7:05 pm

It all depends on the weight of child to be honest I asked my nurse how long the shortest amount of time as my little man was the clingiest child I've ever known and she asked how heavy he was I was honest he is huge and she said not a chance then. I also found personally I'm not speaking for other moms but I found the hardest part emotionally was watching my OH become favourite and not being able to lift him in car in bath upstairs and out cot and that really did wait for 6 weeks it still pulls funny now but doesn't hurt xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 5th January 2013, 11:27 pm

Hey Kay! Update from me 399357 hey Scatty! Update from me 399357 glad to be back!

Katielou - i wont lie, it is hard but you get through it by remmebering how much you want those new boobies and by knowing that ultimately, its going to do the baby any harm in the long run. You do feel like you're neglecting them abit which isn't nice, but they forget all about it and they're your best friend again in no time :)

Fitmum - my surgeon said it had to be a minimum of 4 months after you stop breastfeeding to ensure that all your mik had definitely drid up before they could operate. I had stopped bf when my daughter was 5.5 months and had ba when she was 10 months. As for the lifting, ideally they say 6 weeks but it does depend on the weight of the child. My daughter was prem so she's very small for her age plus the nurse said she understands that its virtually impossible to not lift your child for 6 weeks so she gave me tips on how to deal with her and not cause any damage.
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down