Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with exercise??

+4
5stonedown
JennyD
NikkiJaneW
Scatty247
8 posters

Go down

Help with exercise?? Empty Help with exercise??

Post by Scatty247 16th December 2012, 8:07 pm

Me again lol! My OH has told me I defo have piled on some weight round my belly and if I lost it my boobs would look bigger!, he said its my new podge that's making them look smaller ouch lol,
Sooo obviously I'm more active now but keeping bounce to a minimum even when walking I'm gentle footed at minute! What exercise can I do to sort out my middle?? I know nothing high impact but would things like sit ups be ok?? Or is it best waiting ?
Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Help with exercise?? Empty Re: Help with exercise??

Post by NikkiJaneW 16th December 2012, 8:16 pm

Oooooh good question! Can't help scatty but interested to see the answers!!

Buddha belly is well gone....this is deffo extra podge iv got going on now!! lol :heehee:

ps naughty OH growl ..............mine would get a ticking off for that lol

xxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyD 16th December 2012, 8:17 pm

Cheeky bugger! Ha ha. Actually, my sister told me the same thing yesterday and its stuck with me as I usually have quite a toned stomach. So today i did a few breathing exercises on the floor, from Pilates, just thinking about engaging my stomach muscles...breathing out, extending the ribcage then breathing out and pulling my belly button to the base of my spine , working the Abs. At 7 days post op for me I think that's a good start, but I'd say as long as you don't feel you're putting too much pressure on the boob area you should be fine.x
JennyD
JennyD
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 16th December 2012, 8:23 pm

We are close enough he can be honest he's carrying some timber himself lol so I was more glad he was honest tbh!
I'm just getting in my 10 jeans usually 8 is just right but I'm getting uncomfy in my 10s now!! I've never done any exercising so dont have a clue where to start I know runnings defo off the cards even without new boobs I doubt I could run to the car without getting stitch lmao Hysterical xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 16th December 2012, 8:25 pm

NikkiJaneW wrote:Oooooh good question! Can't help scatty but interested to see the answers!!

Buddha belly is well gone....this is deffo extra podge iv got going on now!! lol

xxxx

Yeah I've been telling myself its Buddha belly but I know I've been sat on my bum and munching too much hee hee xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 16th December 2012, 8:54 pm

90% of weight loss is in the kitchen so you can do all the exercise you like but if you are still eating rubbish you wont see any results. I usually go to the gym 5 days a week for 2-3 hours a time but when I was recovering I couldnt go but I managed to only gain 2lb in 6 weeks by watching my carb intake and being careful with my portion sizes. At 12 weeks post op I am still only managing 2 days a week in the gym for an hour each time so I am no where near my pre op routine as my boobs just arent ready for all that yet but I am managing to keep the weight off by watching what I eat. I do want to lose about 5lb from where I am at the moment but I know it will happen once xmas is over and I can increase my time in the gym!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 16th December 2012, 9:04 pm

As a daily runner Scatty, I found it really hard not being so inactive. However, I've been walking a lot which has helped hugely. Tomorrow I'm going to get on my cross trainer (just holding on to the bars) and will do that every day until I get get back running. I also munched on sugar free ice pops to stop me eating more and that helped lots too! x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 16th December 2012, 9:08 pm

*not being so active*
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th December 2012, 9:56 pm

Strictly no excercise aside from walking unless you get the all clear from your surgeon hun.

You've probably waited a long time for your new boobs, put yourself through major surgery to get them and paid major money for them too....

Giving your body the 6 week recovery you would have been told by your surgeon was needed is a small price to pay now to get all the joy from your new boobs after that.

Nothing is worth rushing your recovery and possibly setting yourself back after all you've been through to get here is it babe?

I'd personal listen to your surgeon. Wait out the 6 weeks and then and only then start getting back to we're you were gradually building yourself back up.

Getting back to excercise is far easier than the possibility of a re-op hun....trust me! Xx

Last edited by cookie on 16th December 2012, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 16th December 2012, 10:01 pm

I wouldn't risk it either Hun, it's a small time away from being active to get the best from yournboobs and not set yourself back from recovery.

Don't let your oh make you feel bad for putting on a few pounds for recovery sweet! Enjoy the recovery babe, and munching after all it's nearly Xmas too relax and enjoy ! Worry about excersises in a few weeks in the new year x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 16th December 2012, 10:22 pm

I suppose waiting wont hurt my ps and consultant didn't talk through exercise with me because I've never done any! So I never knew the rules with it ill just cut down on the binging and catch up on more housework lol I've given myself one room a day to get the house back up to my standards xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 16th December 2012, 10:27 pm

When I went in for my 3 week check up on Thursday my PS said to wait another 1-2 weeks before I start exercising so I would say to wait too just so you're not risking any complications. Especially since you still feel a little sore, etc. Going for walks and definitely eating right would help a lot. I know I haven't done the best in the eating area and I need to get back on track with that.
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 16th December 2012, 10:41 pm

so if there was ever an excuse not to get up early in the morning to exercise - that was it! Thinking now I shall wait another week or two before getting up early to jump on that cross trainer! :) x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down