Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exercise

4 posters

Go down

exercise  Empty exercise

Post by KIRSTY# 13th March 2011, 6:29 pm

Hey girls,

I'm one of those women who always moans about myself! Its always been about my boobs and in a weeks time I'm finally getting them, wooo hoo.
Also I'm not big but could do with losing a few pounds and mainly need to tone up. Not where I want to be yet and wont be before b/a now as its only 7 days away. I know after I have had it that I cant exercise properly for 6 weeks but I can eat healthy and is there anything that I can do exercise before 6 weeks? Just to help lose a bit and tone up?

Thanks Kirsty. xxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

exercise  Empty Re: exercise

Post by elleblondie 13th March 2011, 7:45 pm

Hey Kristy!

I had my one week follow up yesterday with my doctor & we covered the whole fitness thing. Apparently I can't do any running or weight lifting but I can go to the gym & walk. lol - I'll probably do elyptical becasue that's not going to be too jarring or exciting.

I think the main thing is that you don't want to raise your blood pressure. So unfortunately, you won't be able to do legs, back, abs, etc for a while. But you can address this at each follow up apt.

Wow! You are 7 days away. That's fantastic! I will tell you this too - a bunch of us found that the GA added about 10 lbs. So maybe this week try to eat healthy & get that metabolism going - lots of fruits & veggies. It's so frustrating becasue the GA bloats you & the pain killers make you constipated! lol not fair!
hissy
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 13th March 2011, 7:46 pm

*** Kirsty (So sorry,I put Kristy!) Blush
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 13th March 2011, 7:58 pm

Hi this is something that worries me too! I have to exercise regularly or I pile on the pounds, always my bum never my boobs!! I moaned at my 7 day post-op check up that I NEED to exercise but the nurse said nothing at all even light as you could push yourself to much without meaning too, she recommended just going for light walks ect but I don't have alot of spare time during the day as I always went to the gym in the evening, so for the past few days I've been walking for about an hour on the treadmill either before kids get up or after their in bed as fast as I can without bouncing lol, I plan on doing this for another week then I'm going to start on the stepper too just slow cardio and strap my girls up in a shock absorber. I hope I'm not doing any damage, I don't feel like I am and feel better for it.
I actually lost a couple of pounds from not eating all day on day of op so I found it helped to be really good after rather than eating take out ect, I did get very bloated from constipation though which I put up with for about 5 days then took some laxitives and was fine after that. Drinking lots of water helps and my little secret 'KLB6 tablets' x
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 14th March 2011, 9:40 am

Thank you girls this was very helpful. I'm not looking forward to bloating out after , but at least I will have my boobies. :-).
I thought that I might be able to do lower body workouts like the stepper and I have one of those twist and turn plates. I will do what you said elleblondie and check at my follow ups, don't want to risk damage. Yea I will be as good as I can this week, also I have my last two sessions of boot camp this week.
6 days now, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance
Abbs I'm the same, if I put on weight it never goes to boobs, it goes to my stomach, hips & thighs. sad smile . I like you will just wanna get on and do something, it does make you feel better! I'm sure what your doing is fine as your doing it gradual and if it was too much your body will let you know. I really wanted to get to ideal weight before b/a but its speed around now and hasn't felt real, and now its nearly here! I think once I have boobs it will make me work harder as I will be closer to a body that will make me happy and will want to look good for summer. My boyfriend gets the hump as he says I'm slim but its my issues, no matter what anyone says, thats what us women are like.lol. Just looked up what them tablets are, and I think I will def give them a try, thanks hun. So are you ok with taking them after op, and how soon?

thank you xxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 14th March 2011, 5:08 pm

You should def try them! A friend of mine who always struggled with weight turned up one day looking amazing and said they were her secret so I gave them a try and lost half a stone without hardly trying, there great for my skin aswell and my hair grows quicker when I take them, I've recommended them to 3 friends who also wanted to loose weight and it worked for them too, you have to be really strict and take 2 at breakfast, lunch and dinner without fail. Once I'm happy with my weight I give them a break for a few months, there natural ingredients so no nasties or side affects! X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 14th March 2011, 5:10 pm

Sorry forgot to add I hadn't taken them for a few weeks before op just in case and started again about 8 days post op. X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 16th March 2011, 11:33 am

Hey girls!

So I'm not a gym addict (I actually hate it and haven't been in 4 years)

But I do 100 sit ups a day (I have a real thing for flat stomachs)

I'm panicking that I won't be able to do them for well over a month... So I bought a slendertone abs belt (I had one a few years ago and it works wonders)

Do u think ill be ok to use it 2 weeks post op providing I'm not having any pain in the boobies?xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down