Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation Stress

5 posters

Go down

Consultation Stress Empty Consultation Stress

Post by suzifaye 5th December 2012, 4:38 pm

Can someone please help? I feel like crying.

Just got back from a consultation with the surgeon I have my heart set on having. He was lovely, suggested 360-410cc unders, which is great.

However I didn't like the clinic at all. I'm not sure if it's because was spoiled with the glamorous clinic I had a consultation at with a different surgeon before, but it just felt really 'hospitally'. I kind of thought that in private hospitals they would separate the cosmetic surgery patients from the actually sick patients, but they didn't and I felt really terrible sitting there thinking 'these people are actually sick. and I'm sitting here wanting an operation when there's nothing wrong with me (except small boobs)', none of the staff seemed very friendly and to be honest I thought the receptionist was pretty rude.

I've just spoke my PSS who seemed a bit shocked when I said I didn't like the hospital but was really helpful, and said there was other clinics I could be seen at, but she hasn't got dates yet to arrange a 2nd consultation at these clinics and will call me back when she has. But to add to my problems, I have my heart set on getting my BA in February, my PS has surgery dates in February, but the is fully booked until Feb 13th for consultations (at the clinic I went to today). So I'd be having the 2nd consultation about 5 days before my surgery. If I don't have my BA in Feb, the PS is not back until April and then I can't have it done in April because of holidays, so it wouldn't be until May that I could get my BA done, which is just too long to wait.

On top of that I was late to my consultation and had a massive argument before with my mum because it was snowing really heavy and she told me I couldn't drive, because it was too dangerous and basically locked me out of the house, because I said there was no way I was missing this consultation.

I'm sorry this is so long and a stupid ramble, but I was so so excited about today and it just seems that everything is trying to get in the way of me having my BA done.

So my question is, is a 2nd consultation only 5 days before my surgery too soon? It also means booking my surgery now and paying a deposit before my 2nd consult. Also has anyone used a surgeon they wanted in a clinic that they didn't like, just so they could have that surgeon do there BA?

disappoint Thanks girls.
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Consultation Stress Empty Re: Consultation Stress

Post by Nicole 5th December 2012, 4:51 pm

awww hunny, i'm sorry today wasn't all you expected :( Hug but personally i think the most important part of a BA is knowing the surgeon you've chosen is 100% the right one for you so if you know that this surgeon is the one for you then i'd compromise on the clinic. xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2012, 5:19 pm

Remember lovely, its not the clinics staff that are operating on you, it's the surgeon, so that's the one person who matters most.

The clinic and its aftercare next. You want to know that should you suffer a complication that you would receive care if needed.

About seeing your surgeon 5 days before your op... What better time could you have? We all get anxieties before surgery and learn more as we post in here so that second consultation so close to your surgery date is so reassuring. I wouldn't like to have it sooner than that because its right about then that you need the most reassurance.

So don't be upset sweetness... If you want this surgeon, are things really so bad? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 5th December 2012, 9:21 pm

Thanks guys for cheering me up. It's true, it's about the surgeon. I just am so desperate for boobies I get a bit crazy!

I think I'm going to ring tomorrow and book. Eeeek dance
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th December 2012, 8:19 am

Glad you are happier hun. I have to agree that the surgeon is the most important thing, and at least you know they don't waste money on fancy plush offices and concentrate on patients.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th December 2012, 3:29 pm

Hope you are feeling a bit better with yourself now and that you know that its the surgeon that is important, but you call the hospital itself and let them know that you were not happy with the way you were treated if anything it gets it out your system and lets them know that if they are going to be like that then complaints will be made

Hope all goes well xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down