Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports bra stress!

3 posters

Go down

Sports bra stress! Empty Sports bra stress!

Post by RedDolly 2nd August 2012, 1:40 pm

Hi Girls
Had my 2 week check up today. Surgeon was pleased with how everything was healing. Had all dressings taken off (feel naked with nothing over incisions!) only problem is my nipples are killing me :-(
So sensitive & a seam in my bra has irritated them & they feel chapped! Surgeon said to change back to my 34dd as the cup looked tight & that wouldn't help my poor nipples! So I'm back in 34dd (did have on 36d) but the band is tight & it just doesn't feel right. Maybe I need to try a different type of sports bra?! I'm not sure but I feel like crying. Its like I'm in between 34dd and 36d! Before my BA I was lucky to fill a 34a so I'm a bit clueless about bra sizes. Don't really want to go & get measured this early plus the thought of a tape measure anywhere near my nipples nope don't know what to do for the best!
Sorry to be whiney ... Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance :flowers:
RedDolly
RedDolly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Sports bra stress! Empty Re: Sports bra stress!

Post by Lian 2nd August 2012, 3:05 pm

How about trying a 36dd? Please don't ask me any follow up questions... I'm as nieve about bra sizing as you ;) x

Or if it's getting you down maybe try a macom bra, all you need to know is the size of your back and then the cup stretches to fit you bust regardless of the size. That's what I have done and I've not had to think twice about it since my BA x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd August 2012, 3:06 pm

Awww sweetie, this is caused by the nerves becoming over sensitive whilst they're healing. You can try popping one of those round make-up wipe pads inside your bra covering your nipple. The softness of the cotton pad helps ease the sensation of the nipple rubbing against the bra material during this time, alternatively you could try breast feeding pads if you'd prefer.

Just having something soft against the nipple really helps hun.

Ice packs too will help. Just laying them across your boobs gives such relief. If you don't have icepacks, a bag of frozen peas/rice/corn or any veg will do. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 2nd August 2012, 3:07 pm

Oh and I also read a top tip on this forum somewhere about using breast pads inside your bra if you nipples were getting sore, you know the ones you buy for breast feeding
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDolly 2nd August 2012, 3:25 pm

Lian I ordered the macom in large but it was too big so waiting for the medium. You've made me excited for it now you think it's good! Haha I know all this bra sizing is confusing. How are you feeling?
Thanks cookie :flowers: Didn't think of using ice packs now my swellings gone down. But I'll dig the frozen peas out again! My nan suggested breast feeding pads. Went & got some...heaven! Think I'm just not happy with how these bras are fitting. Felt happy in my 36d until surgeon said cup was too small & squashing my nipples. To be fair when I took it off i was bright red. So much so he worried something was wrong until I lay there for a few minutes & I went back to normal! Haha
Thanks girls makes me feel so much better to hear from people whove been there & know how you feel Xxx
RedDolly
RedDolly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 2nd August 2012, 3:45 pm

I am feeling tippity top! Sounds like you may have had a little problem if he made you lie down for a while ha ha ha x ooo that made me laugh, how did we get to fully grown women and still be so nieve about things like this??

How are you 2 weeks on, apart from the bra probs? Did you have lift too? Has all you swelling gone yet?

I noticed the beginnings of recovery today, lefty has dropped a little and im beginning to get a cease under that side again.. It's amazing how quickly things start happening after all the abuse we put them through!
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDolly 2nd August 2012, 3:57 pm

He said oh lie down. I was like why?! Haha thing is I was lucky if I filled 34a before I've never worn a sports bra in my life! Haha
2 weeks on I'm feeling great. Pretty much back to normal (apart from the nipple issues haha!) I just had straight forward BA. Most of my swelling has gone. They look like proper boobs now not torpedoes! I'm so happy with them Stars
Oh Lian your doing so well & only on day 3! I can have a shower today im so excited! Haha xxx
RedDolly
RedDolly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 2nd August 2012, 4:04 pm

Ha ha that's hysterical.

I can't wait for the 2 week check. Can't wait to get the dressings off so I can get a proper look (I had a nipple lift too, not a big procedure, just a cut at the top of the nipple). And I can't wait for a shower.... Well jel as they say down south ;) x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDolly 2nd August 2012, 4:08 pm

Haha I'm so looking forward to a nice shower & hair wash!
Ohhhh how excited bet you can't wait to get your dressings off & have a proper look. I can't pay attention to anything my surgeon says while I'm stood there looking at myself in the mirror haha xxx
RedDolly
RedDolly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 2nd August 2012, 4:31 pm

Ha ha ha ha x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down