Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stress!!!

+2
kiwigirl
Macmama3
6 posters

Go down

stress!!! Empty stress!!!

Post by Macmama3 8th August 2011, 4:58 am

Oh man, here I am, getting ready to fly out in the morning, and all kinds of stuff is going wrong!!!
First of all my mother in law has the flu. She had the first day with the kids, and was supposed to come early in the morning for me to walk her through a few things! Luckily, I have wonderful sisters ( who don't work) and really great friends!! They are stepping in and doing her shift, hopefully she'll be recovered by tuesday to come and relieve them...So stressed.
Also, my sister who is not due until September might possibly be in labor, and I will most likely miss it unless its sometime tonight!! Ahhh! So, instead of getting ready for our trip, and relaxing. I've been scrambling trying to get the plans all rearranged, meanwhile really hoping that my sister is in false labor again!!
Kinda feel guilty getting a BA right now, but I've had it booked for months! My sister isn't supposed to have her baby until next month, and how was I to know my mother in law would get sick!!! shrug
I am sure that everything will go smoothly, I just am really stressing about it...and look at me! I'm on breast buddies! hahaa Hysterical Crazy, I know. I just have so much to do I don't know where to start! Guess I could make some dinner and get the kids settled in....
pray for me girls!! :doh:
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

stress!!! Empty Re: stress!!!

Post by kiwigirl 8th August 2011, 5:03 am

Oh good luck!! I'm sure you'll get everything sorted, and be fine to fly out to have your BA done!

There is no way you could have predicted illness and early onset labour, so you've done everything you can, already!!

Go ahead and enjoy your time away, and enjoy your BA day, and we'll all look forward to hearing how it went when you get back home to recover!!

Good luck!!! stress!!! 154564

xxx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 8th August 2011, 6:27 am

Hi hun,

I have 2 girls 4 AND 7 and like u felt like alsorts was cropping up my mum ended up having an operation the day after my BA we were in hospital together!! It all worked out well in end tho and im sure the same will happen for you.

Try and relax and get urself prepared and im sure all will be fine, keep us updated.

Good luck hun stress!!! 321562
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Macmama3 8th August 2011, 6:36 am

Thanks girls, I know there is no way I could have known either things would happen. Its just typical timing right? ha
I am so excited for my BA. I thought I would have trouble sleeping...and I might tomorrow night! But, tonight I am so exhausted. I am already half asleep and its only 8:30!
I do have major butterflies! Don't know if its for my sister or my BA. But they're there!!
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 8th August 2011, 8:59 am

Aw hun, try not to stress, everything will work out. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 8th August 2011, 9:04 am

Hey chick,

Sorry to hear of your stresses, but everything will work out OK, I'm sure. Hopefully this time next week when you've got your new boobs, you'll wonder what you were stressing about. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 8th August 2011, 9:12 am

Good luck Hun!You'll be so happy you went through with it!

stress!!! 571992
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down