Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm starting to stress a bit...

5 posters

Go down

I'm starting to stress a bit... Empty I'm starting to stress a bit...

Post by Fairycatcher 29th September 2012, 9:44 am

about the size my boobs will be, i have quite a bit of breast tissue but the surgeon is putting 390cc in one and not 100% sure on the smaller one until he gets in. i want to be a d, maybe dd but my friend who had hers done this week only had 210cc yet she is measuring a d although i know they may be a bit smaller when swelling goes down. she had similar breast tissue to me. she is slightly smaller in her ribcage ( by 2 inches) and is a size 10 whereas i am a 12.

i am just so confused and wish someone could tell me what size i might end up!
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to stress a bit... Empty Re: I'm starting to stress a bit...

Post by COOKIE 29th September 2012, 9:53 am

Although you say you are 'only slightly smaller' this matters hugely when deciding the right implant size for you lovely. Every mm matters!

You're going to be fine FC. Your body although as you is slightly smaller than your friends, in terms of having a BA they're VERY different hun, so trust your surgeon. You chose them because you felt they were the best person for you to do the job.

If you're overly concerned you could always arrange a second consultation with your surgeon to go over size again. If there's no time before surgery, you'll have time on the day of your op to go through your concerns with your surgeon. They come to your room before you go to theatre to talk you through everything and to make sure you're happy with what has been decided, so if you're not, you'll have time to discuss it then. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 9:55 am

I dont think they can!!! I looked at the stats on here last night and some have had bigger than another and ended up the same etc..we're all different!!!I am having 380 cc's, I am size 8, 5ft 6, 8st 5lbs when weighed last week.Having partial unders ..unders you lose some cc, yet then they fluff n drop....!! HELP!!!! shrug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 29th September 2012, 10:15 am

If you tell you're surgeon what size roughly you're hoping to turn out he will recommend the best size implant to achieve that look. We're all different, and sometimes looking at peoples stat's make it even more confusing like "she's similar stats to me but only had 300cc and is a FF" etc. The surgeon can't guarantee 100% but if you told him a certain size you were aiming for you just need to trust his judgement. He's the expert and he's not going to go against what you discussed and agreed! I think everyone goes through this, I haven't even booked my BA yet but based on the sizes offered to me in consultations i'm like "Will that size be too big? But will that size be too small?" But like i said, he's the expert and he'll give you the best boobies for you xxxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 29th September 2012, 10:17 am

my friend is smaller than me.. i am bigger than her by a dress size and 2 inches round the ribs x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 29th September 2012, 10:18 am

thanks ladies. i need to calm down and trust mr p. x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 29th September 2012, 10:25 am

I know they say that each 100cc is roughly a cup size, so as a guide line you could except 3 - 4 cup size increase. But as we've all mentioned a lot of factors play into it and its not 100%. Don't apologize for stressing! We all do it and thats why this forums so good, because we're all here to support and understand each other :) xxxxxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th September 2012, 2:28 pm

I had 390cc and an uplift and the uplift will remove approx half to 1 cup size away so you have to take that into consideration. I worried that 390cc would be too big as I asked for D/DD and was already an empty D (although she said I only had a b/c of breast tissue - the rest was skin!) but as my surgeon advised me it was my measurements that made me need a 390cc implant. The diameter of the implant will make a difference to the overall size of it and as I had a large breast area I needed an implant with a 12.3cm diameter so that it would fit me correctly and the smallest implant I could have had was 320cc which was a low profile, the next profile was moderate at 390cc which is what I chose. The way the surgeon put it to me was that the diameter and the projection of the implant is what is important not the cubic mass of it which is what cc's is. A 390cc extra high profile implant which has a smaller diameter will look completely different to a 390cc low profile implant with a larger diameter. My surgeon said everyone gets fixated on cc's but its not really the best way to judge size. Hope this makes sense!!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 4:22 pm

I did say I didnt want to be any smaller then a large C ( if you get my drift!!), he just said that because my ribs protrude quite a bit i would need a biggish size and that the 380cc's could be that size the worst way , but he thought about a D, BUT COULDNT SPECIFIy on the final cup size. I dont really wanna be bigger then a DD TOPs. Just have to wait n see!!! Flash
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 4:23 pm

SPECIFLY??? OH DEAR LONG FINGER NAILS NOT HELPING THE TYPING!!!!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down