Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 days post op sore and miserable

+3
mrsball
kay
Scatty247
7 posters

Go down

12 days post op sore and miserable Empty 12 days post op sore and miserable

Post by Scatty247 4th December 2012, 7:24 pm

WARNING content contains moaning nope

I'm 12 days post op and the cold is making my nipples and boobs so sensitive it's hard at times they feel quite hard now too which they haven't so far which is slightly worrying.

I've broken on smoking only having few drags here and there of OH halfs fags but making myself sick with worry that I'm going to ruin boobies which is making craving worse.

Measured myself using old method which makes me a 32c or 34b so not happy tried the new method which makes me 30d or 32c everything on me is halves so I'm going through all this pain for not much difference my consultant said d or dd

MOST importantly I'm being robbed of being a mom. I can't bath him, cuddle him, comfort him, play with him , put him to bed, put him in highchair. He used to cry for me now he cries for OH I HATE it!! By the time I'm healed he's not going to want me I feel poo poo poo today my boobs are small and I want to be a mommy sad smile

If anyone can relate or even a kick up the bum lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

12 days post op sore and miserable Empty Re: 12 days post op sore and miserable

Post by Scatty247 4th December 2012, 7:26 pm

Forgot to add 30d may sound good but I already know I stand no chance of fastening that a 32 can be tight !!
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th December 2012, 7:34 pm

Sounds like a touch of boobie blues hun xx

He will want you when you are healed xx

Try not to get hung up on size just yet, you are no where near your end result xx

Consider yourself kicked up the bum x Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 4th December 2012, 7:39 pm

Aww when, sorry to hear you're having a bad day. Hug

Firslty get the measurments out of your head, in another 5/6 weeks get 'fitted' not measured Hun, many women have a lovey surprise when they first get fitted much bigger than they expect. The old style measuring is wrong. I always thought I was a 32 and I actaully measure a 28!!
Having your boobs in the right bra and in wires makes ALL the diffrence trust me! A sports bra does nothing for them It compresses them and supports them.

And please don't feel you're being robbed of being a mum, my baby girl was only 8/9 months old when I had mine done.
Even though I couldn't pick her up , I still had cuddles, hubby sat her on my lap and we had closeness and kisses, I sat on the floor and made funny face which she laughed at. I sat in the bathroom whilst hubby bathed her so I could see her and she see me and talk to her.

Can you feed him if he lays on a pillow and you sit next to him? Or bet hubby to lay him on your lap?

You can still have interaction babe and as soon as you feel better it'll all be back to normal!

I think you're having a touch of the boobie Blues Hun. We all go through it at some point.

As for the smoking sorry cant help you there as I don't smoke!!

It will all be ok babe , we're always here if you need a moan xxxxx Hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th December 2012, 7:45 pm

Oh...... forgot to say.......STOP SMOKING!!!!!! Very very bad for your healing xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 4th December 2012, 7:47 pm

Awww thanks it does get a bit much some days don't it?? He's a boisterous little devil who doesn't really do cuddles he's just a manic rough player so I'm having to really guard my chest when I'm on the floor with him as every little bang hurts at the minute. Does this badly bruised feeling if knocked last a while longer yet?? Since he's been born only I have looked after him my moms had him 3 times in a yr so he was unbelievably clingy with me I actually miss it. I'm usually an upbeat person but all I've done is moan since last week I'm getting sooooo frustrated not being able to do things now. I can't wait for new yr!! Xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 4th December 2012, 8:00 pm

It won't be long til you can pick him up :) I stayed at my mums for a week post op but since yesterday have been home on my own as OH works so I've been left to fend for myself lol. I've got a 4 month old and a 17 month old and can pick them up but to for long so just do it as little as possible. My 17 month old lost all interest in me while we were at my mums I was so gutted but she loves me again now were back to normal.

Don't worry about sizing forget that until your past the 6 week mark.

I've broken on smoking to, I'm an idiot, I gave up for both pregnancies then after went back to 1/2a day which I had when both babies were in bed but really enjoyed. Gave up again 2days pre op, then since 5 days post op I've had about 5 all in all. So I'm failing worse than you if it makes you feel any better xx :heehee:
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th December 2012, 8:06 pm

Aw hun, It really does sound like a touch of boobie blues. You will be back to your normal self and normal routine soon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 4th December 2012, 8:31 pm

mais04 wrote:It won't be long til you can pick him up :) I stayed at my mums for a week post op but since yesterday have been home on my own as OH works so I've been left to fend for myself lol. I've got a 4 month old and a 17 month old and can pick them up but to for long so just do it as little as possible. My 17 month old lost all interest in me while we were at my mums I was so gutted but she loves me again now were back to normal.

Don't worry about sizing forget that until your past the 6 week mark.

I've broken on smoking to, I'm an idiot, I gave up for both pregnancies then after went back to 1/2a day which I had when both babies were in bed but really enjoyed. Gave up again 2days pre op, then since 5 days post op I've had about 5 all in all. So I'm failing worse than you if it makes you feel any better xx :heehee:

I'm angry at myself for the smoking bit I just couldn't help it made my other half feel boobs and be thinks they getting softer not harder just panicking smoking odd puffs will give me capsular con.
I think if I didn't have the baby I would be fine it makes you feel so selfish and neglectful I was looking forward to the break, I'm sure once back to normal ill be wanting a break again lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 4th December 2012, 8:32 pm

This is more up and down than pregnancy lol !! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 4th December 2012, 8:57 pm

Im sure when you get into a wired bra you will be plesantly surprised !,they make a huge difference to being in a sports bra which squashes them a bit,i had 375 and nicley fill a D?DD ,i can even get a cleavage with a padded push up bra ,something i never had before(34a) just give it a bit more time,Sorry you cant pick your little one up,that must be upsetting for you ,but it wont be long before you can!,,,,,as for the smoking,,,,i know how you feel ive tried to stop lots of times but always go back to them,i should have more will power at my age !!!! Hope you feel more cheery soon !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 5th December 2012, 3:54 am

Aww boobie buddy!! Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time with all of this. You just have to remember that we are only 12 days in, and that is SO early in our healing process that we really shouldn't be worrying about sizes yet! Just wait until you get into a real bra instead of a squished in sports bra, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better about things.

Don't beat yourself too much about not being able to do as much with your baby. It's only for a short period of time and you'll be able to go back to doing all the things you used to do with him soon enough and you'll cheer right up. You just have a little case of the boobie blues which is so normal.

Things will get better soon, I promise!! :flowers: Hug

P.S. I think your boobies look great btw!
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down