Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 days post op and boobs are very very sore

+8
misf1
Crystal
lindsaylouise
yettiricey
sarahdawn31
star2angel
kezza85
Gemski
12 posters

Go down

8 days post op and boobs are very very sore Empty 8 days post op and boobs are very very sore

Post by Gemski 12th June 2011, 11:40 am

Is this normal? They feel very bruised and tender inside and are still quite swollen and hard... I have finished my antibiotics and am taking painkillers but just getting worried something is wrong. Every now and then they throb but usually they just ache allday everyday :(

I brought a heavy impact sports bra from tesco and it really holds them in and makes them feel secure, is this ok too??

Anybody else still very sore a week after having unders??? Or overs even? X
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

8 days post op and boobs are very very sore Empty Re: 8 days post op and boobs are very very sore

Post by kezza85 12th June 2011, 11:49 am

Its normal sweet !! Mine still ache bad in the evening especially after I finish work. I was still sore 2 weeks after feeling very tender especially in the center between my boobs. x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

8 days post op and boobs are very very sore Empty Re: 8 days post op and boobs are very very sore

Post by star2angel 12th June 2011, 11:54 am

HI Gemski. I am a day ahead of you I think.

I am still quite sore and am on max dose of paracetamol and ibuprofen every day. Each time I try and reduce, the discomfort is too much. I also find that if I don't take it really easy, the pain is much worse. I haven't been back to work yet (tomorrow :-( ) and my husband has been doing all of the housework etc.

Also, I cannot use my left arm too much as I get stabbing pains in my breast that can last a good while, particularly in the morning.

My breasts are still very hard, with hardly any softening so far.....mine are overs so I would think mine would be softer a bit before yours, which are probably still quite high under the muscle.

I think the danger signs to look out for are any weeping from the wounds, if your breasts are burning hot to the touch or if the pain is getting worse rather than slightly better each day.

I hope you start to feel better soon. I am noticing small improvements each day, but as I go back to work tomorrow I am guessing my progress will stop.

All the best x Hug
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 12th June 2011, 12:02 pm

Totally normal Hun, mine got worse before they got better... As the feeling comes back they seem to hurt more. Mine were so tender underneath and in the middle as the skin was stretching to accommodate the implant. unless you have signs of an infection like redness, heat, discharge, or fever then there is nothn to worry about... I'd say by 2 weeks post op u will b feeling a lot better. Xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 12th June 2011, 12:50 pm

Sadly it is normal hun x I've over 4 weeks and this morning had an awful pain shooting through my right breast :-( There is still alot going on with the healing process but if you are worried call your clinic and I'm sure they will put your mind at rest. x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 12th June 2011, 1:00 pm

Aww sorry to hear your still in pain, it mist be horrible, especially having to go back to work 2moro!
Keep an eye on the pain, and like sarahdawn said redness, temp, weeping!
God knows how mine got infected? i did get the dressings wet 3 days after op, but i rand her straight away and asked if i can go to my gp and get the dressings changed? she said no keep them on cus as soon as u make the cuts airborn i will open it up for infection to get in!!
mr chantarsak told her yesterday she should have got me in to change the dressings as this has caused it.. just glad i had my appointment at 10 days not 14 (ouch)

Hope the pain goes soon
xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 12th June 2011, 1:52 pm

Lindsaylouise.....you have me worried now! My PS said I was okay to have a light shower and I was even told to take a shower before I left the hospital after my op. My incisions seem ok although a little red. Hope you feel better soon. x
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 12th June 2011, 2:36 pm

Hi star2angel, every op is different, some people only have disovable stitches, some have a bandage on for a week! if you have been told its ok to shower dont worry you will be fine, just dont put soap on the cuts!
i think it was where i had the dressings on, then for 24 hours b4 they were changed, although i cant see how this would get infected!

i wonder why were all told different things.. seems like ive had these stupid things on forever 8 days post op and boobs are very very sore 43877 xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 12th June 2011, 2:59 pm

lindsaylouise wrote:i wonder why were all told different things.. seems like ive had these stupid things on forever 8 days post op and boobs are very very sore 43877 xx

Not forever I promise.....but it does get a bit wearing doesn't it! I have my stitches out on Weds and am dreading it. Thanks for the reassurance. x
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th June 2011, 4:00 pm

oh hun my boobs hurt like hell for at least the 1st 2 weeks!.....Im such a wimp when it comes to pain and I could barly move for the 1st week.

I have no idea how some girls have no pain and go out shopping 3 days after there ops! 8 days post op and boobs are very very sore 557141

Take it easy, happy healing
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th June 2011, 6:22 pm

It's very normal hun. Dont worry
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 12th June 2011, 6:26 pm

Thanks girls. It's fab to know this Is very normal.

The tenderness is unreal and so sore, the plasters are coming off my wounds tommorow so hopefully all is ok as it should be.

I've got a works party the 1st of July and I've seen a stunning yellow strapless dress I want so they better be better by then lol x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 12th June 2011, 8:56 pm

hi hun,
mine are still really sore, i can move my arms more but i know when ive done too much cause i get pangs of pain shooting through me like my body is screaming at me to relax! they feel bruised too all round my rib area as well! good luck healing should get better by the day! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th June 2011, 9:19 pm

normal normal normal!!! if its weird...its normal..prettyy much! lol, not th upside of a ba, but hey!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 13th June 2011, 5:15 am

8 days post op and boobs are very very sore 571992 sending a hug hun x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by leehosegood 13th June 2011, 6:34 am

Hi gemski,

I am on day 6 of my recovery and last night was my first night sleeping back in my bed and not on the sofa :-). I had 360cc partials which i have been told are more painful then unders or overs, but everyones pain threshold is different. My pain has been pretty constant although at different levels, sometimes the left will really ache and others times the right will. Sometimes I can move one arm totally normally then an hour later i cant lol. Its all very strange, sometimes I have NO PAIN at all :-) but as everyone keeps sayin, it'll be totally worth it in the end!!

Good luck with your recovery
xxx
leehosegood
leehosegood
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down