Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 days post op and still sore but wondering when

5 posters

Go down

6 days post op and still sore but wondering when  Empty 6 days post op and still sore but wondering when

Post by Gemski 10th June 2011, 7:32 pm

I can lift my little boy again???

When can I do light housework like ironing, dusting etc? I know hoovering is off the cards for a while yet

When can I lift my hands to wash and dry my hair?

Go to the gym???? Even if it's just to use the bike and walk on the treadmill???

I'm such a on the go person and I never sit still so doing nothing is really really hard now. My husband is back at work Monday so I have to lift my boy into the car, get him dressed etc. I will take it easy but just wondering how long it takes to do these things again x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

6 days post op and still sore but wondering when  Empty Re: 6 days post op and still sore but wondering when

Post by kezmac 10th June 2011, 7:42 pm

Hi hun

I'm just over 2 weeks post op and I've just about started doing the 'normal' things like washing my hair and doing light things.

Just take it as easy as you can, I've lifted things a couple of times and regretted it! (shooting pains).

I had unders and my PS has said no gym work for 6 weeks, which is killing me coz I'm piling weight on

In another few days you'll feel a big difference x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

6 days post op and still sore but wondering when  Empty Re: 6 days post op and still sore but wondering when

Post by Gemski 10th June 2011, 7:56 pm

Thanks hunny :flowers:

I hsve picked olli up every so slowly and it feels ok but just worried as I don't want to damage myself. I will have to do things at a slower pace next week when my husband goes back to work!

The gym thing is killing me growl I used to go the gym 3 times a week and I love running so I'm really really missing it now. I feel like Im gonna balloon and I just feel so lazy not being able to do any excersize. I know 6 weeks will fly by but I'm gonna be 100000000 stone by then!!!

I've got my follow up appointment Monday so will ask him if I can atleast do my hair next Saturday for my friends hen party dance

I had unders and boy the recovery hasn't been easy. They look amazing tho :boobchick:
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 10th June 2011, 7:58 pm

I know what you mean, I'm still Pre BA but this is my main worry - I have two young kids, my 3yr old daughter is a mammy's girl and I carry her to bed and down again in the mornin so that will b hard, can just imagine the tantrums at 6am. Then I have a 16mth old boy who's not quite so independant! I also go to exercise classes 4-5 times a week, clean all the time etc! I asked my fiance if he'd put in any holidays at work and he said not yet but i'll put two days in!!! Er no, a week at least!!!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 10th June 2011, 8:10 pm

aww it is hard when you have to carry on and do normal every day things!
My partner couldnt get the time off work as they were so busy, so the day after the op i was home with my 2 boys! ive drove, washed and dyed my hair, house work etc... i know its naughty but i hate sitting there when there is thins to be done! ive also put washing out on the line!
But i have listened a little bit and done no hoovering or ironing, but i will have to do the ironing the week end as its school uniforms. x
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 10th June 2011, 8:12 pm

Nyssa it is hard Hun nope

My boys are 3 and 13 months and they still need dressing, feeding, nappy changes, school run etc. My husband had a full week off and goes back to work Monday when I'm 9 days post op. I have to do the school runs and look after my youngest as haven't got anybody else to help me... I'm just going to have to take it very very slow and gentle I think shrug it's hard as my youngest loves to play and climbs all over me and I'm scared of him bumping my boobs...

Oh the gym, I miss it too much lol. I'd eat a big mac and burn it off the next day and not worry. Now I'm eating and sitting still, oh god I'm gonna be the size of a small island!!!!
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 10th June 2011, 8:32 pm

Nyssa-H wrote:I know what you mean, I'm still Pre BA but this is my main worry - I have two young kids, my 3yr old daughter is a mammy's girl and I carry her to bed and down again in the mornin so that will b hard, can just imagine the tantrums at 6am. Then I have a 16mth old boy who's not quite so independant! I also go to exercise classes 4-5 times a week, clean all the time etc! I asked my fiance if he'd put in any holidays at work and he said not yet but i'll put two days in!!! Er no, a week at least!!!! xx

You really need some help for at least the first 4 or 5 days, I've got a 5 year old and I couldnt have coped if my mum hadnt had her for a few days.

Try and get as much help as you can hun x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 10th June 2011, 8:39 pm

ouch no wonder u have all been in lots of pain, i had overs not unders! unders are more painful, and u have to be really careful, make sure u rest the weekend before hes back at work xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 10th June 2011, 9:14 pm

I live on my own so haven't had anyone to help me out and have managed to do most things but I have been careful, your body tends to let you know if you've done a bit too much. I had my first check up after the op two days ago and I asked about going to the gym - the nurse said I could go as long as I didn't do any upper body work, so I used the cross trainer (without using my arms) and the bike last night and have been fine since - all I would say is thats the advice I was given and wouldn't like to say it would suit everyone x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down