Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feel like the ball is rolling again!

+5
mais04
JustPeachy
2nd time lucky
COOKIE
Nicole
9 posters

Go down

feel like the ball is rolling again! Empty feel like the ball is rolling again!

Post by Nicole 11th November 2012, 6:50 pm

Hey girlies thought i'd give a little update :)

as some of you know my BA journey has had a few setbacks, with me needing unrelated op on the NHS first & also having problems with finance due to being a student :(

I had to go to the hospital a couple of weeks ago and see my NHS surgeon as I was worried the problem had come back and i'd need a re-op, but he said he can't feel anything, he's going to see me in another 3 months but he said all seems well. YAY yipee

So with that out the way, I started looking into the money side of things. My Fiance is the worst person with money, if he has it, he has to spend it. So we both took a look into his expenditures and I've devised a 3 month plan to follow, which at the end will be saving him £400 a month! Which he's agreed to put towards the boobie fund :) I've also looked at how much I can save from my part time job which will be around £2000 by August time. So the money side is pretty much sorted aswell!! dance

I've requested call backs from Cosmetic Surgery Partners, MyBreast and Transform. Thinking of asking to see Miles Berry, Simon Withey and Mr Chantarasak. I'm in Leeds at the moment but will be moving back to London once I graduate so i'm planning on booking the consultations for January when i'm down visiting my momma which should work out well as i've heard Mr Withey has a 6 week waiting list anyway. All going well, hoping around July/August time for the BA

I'm soooo happy things are finally going somewhere again, but at the same time terrified there's going to be another setback!! fingers crossed!!

xxxxx

Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

feel like the ball is rolling again! Empty Re: feel like the ball is rolling again!

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2012, 7:05 pm

Awe that's such wonderful news hun. Mostly that your health is looking good and then that you're getting closer to your BA.

You should get yourself one of those savings tickers up and running hun! You'll soon get there! Woooohooooooo made up for ya hun. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

feel like the ball is rolling again! Empty Re: feel like the ball is rolling again!

Post by Nicole 11th November 2012, 7:14 pm

oooo yes i will get one but probably Feb time once the saving starts :D I'm so happy yahoo and a big thank you to everyone on the forum whose been so nice to me and given me so much advice Hug . In a way i'm thankful for the set backs cos I know otherwise I would have rushed into surgery with anybody, at least having to wait has given me time to research properly :)

xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 11th November 2012, 7:27 pm

Miles Berry did my surgery .I love him he is great and did a great job on my boobs I think xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 11th November 2012, 7:35 pm

Yours look amazing!! I've been really impressed with what i've read about him, he really does seem one of the best :) xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 11th November 2012, 8:09 pm

feel like the ball is rolling again! 154564That's great news newboobz xxxx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 11th November 2012, 8:10 pm

Thank you JustPeachy :) dance xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 12th November 2012, 7:04 am

Ah good news! You will have newboobs in no time lol :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 12th November 2012, 8:07 am

That's great news that your plans are in motion again! I'm booked with SW for feb 1st... Can't wait!
M
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 12th November 2012, 8:56 am

Fantastic news Newboobz! July/August will come around in no time at all! feel like the ball is rolling again! 154564
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th November 2012, 12:42 pm

Good news hunny, have you had any call back yet ?? Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 12th November 2012, 1:34 pm

Thank you mais and Mandy :)

Snowy - I'm in my final year of uni so got plenty of work to keep me occupied!

MrsBall - no not yet, i did put on the form best time to call 3-6 tho :) xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th November 2012, 2:18 pm

An that's explain why then! Lol x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 12th November 2012, 2:51 pm

Congratulations for getting to your final year of uni newboobz! What are you studying?
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 12th November 2012, 5:06 pm

Great news xxx glad all your finances sorted , something great to look forward to x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 12th November 2012, 6:42 pm

Still haven't had any call backs :( boo!

Snowy, I am studying management :)
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 12th November 2012, 7:20 pm

Transform have just rung me, booked in for consultation on Jan 5th although now i've come off the phone i'm pretty sure that's just with a PCC and ideally i'd like to be able to see the surgeon on the same day so i'll ring them back tomorrow and see what they can do. Totally didn't occur to me on the phone, the girls voice was so loud and shrill couldn't concentrate on what she was saying! Silly me :(
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down