Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone feel they went too big??

+2
COOKIE
JNo101
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone feel they went too big?? Empty Does anyone feel they went too big??

Post by JNo101 15th March 2010, 12:57 pm

Ive read so many people say they wish they went bigger, im wondering if anyone wishes they went smaller?? im going for 375cc HP unders when my surgeon said i could take 400cc. im going for the 375ccs because i had visions of ending up with humoungous boobs. Ideally Id love to just look a D/DD (Im 34AA now). only 3 more sleeps til my op, i shouldnt still be debating this!!! Does anyone feel they went too big?? Icon_eek Has anyone gone for similar implants or got similar worries?

xxxxx
JNo101
JNo101
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Does anyone feel they went too big?? Empty Re: Does anyone feel they went too big??

Post by COOKIE 15th March 2010, 1:29 pm

I've recently changed my 460cc implants for smaller ones. I now have 410s.

I can't say I was unhappy with the larger implant, but I was very aware they were too large for my frame and they often made me feel very self conscious as they attracted so much attention.

Breast size is such a personal thing and it's wonderful we have the option to choose ours. Most surgeons will if asked take both sized implants into theatre with them and then decide on the day what they feel will best fit your body to achieve the look and size you desire if you wanted to trust your surgeons judgement.

Good luck sweetness - 3 more days!!! WHOOO! yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Does anyone feel they went too big?? Empty Re: Does anyone feel they went too big??

Post by kayla 15th March 2010, 1:35 pm

Can't answer your q because I'm pre-op too, but I wanted to wish you good luck on your fast approaching day!!
I am in a similar situation, only wanting to end up a DD or E at most (but being a 32 band that is only like a 34D or DD) and have been to see 4 surgeons who have sugg from 380 to 460cc!! I want the smallest.

I have made this decision based on the fact that I'd rather be too small than too large. But then I get confused and read stories from ladies who are disapointed with their size and that augmented boobs always measure big but look snaller. And then I read the catalogues from the implant manufacturers and there isn't really a lot of diff between say a 380 and a 410!! How confusing Does anyone feel they went too big?? 751387

I think like you, I will still be thinking exhaustively about this till I awaken from anaesthetic!!

Good Luck on Thurs and hope you love the new Does anyone feel they went too big?? 204135
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by JNo101 15th March 2010, 6:21 pm

thankyou for replying and for the good luck! i agree it is the hardest decision to make. even though theres hardly any difference between 375 and 400.. kayla my surgeon said it was only a third of a cup size difference between 380 and 410! cant help stressing over that third of a cup size though!!! xxx
JNo101
JNo101
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 15th March 2010, 6:41 pm

Sometimes I think i went too big and wished they were smaller but i think its just a case of getting used to them and getting used to what suits my newly curvy shape, i definitely wouldn't go any bigger
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by JNo101 15th March 2010, 7:24 pm

hattie260 wrote:Sometimes I think i went too big and wished they were smaller but i think its just a case of getting used to them and getting used to what suits my newly curvy shape, i definitely wouldn't go any bigger

do you mind me asking what your new size is hattie? thankyou! Does anyone feel they went too big?? 184153 xxx
JNo101
JNo101
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 15th March 2010, 7:33 pm

I don't think I went too big but am glad I didn't go any bigger. I only had 265cc which was the biggest my surgeon would give me. I only wanted a 32c (was a 32a) and now measure a 30E/F. I love my new boobs but any bigger and I would've felt really self conscious. Good luck with you're op xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 15th March 2010, 7:37 pm

sure i was a 32A pre op with a little bit of breast tissue, I had 295cc partials taking me to what i think is a 32D or DD depending on style, had i known this pre op i would have said no way as i only wanted a C but a) i actually didnt realise that D is not that big and b) they do say implants measure bigger than they look. I would say I look a full C/small D in clothes. Please bare in mind I am quite tall and slim with narrow hips so i would have looked unbalanced if they were any bigger. Two people can look sooooo different and come out with very different sizes with the same sized implant. I am no expert but I dont think anyone has come out with less than a D with 375cc implants so i am sure you will get what you are after with that.
xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 15th March 2010, 7:40 pm

i think the profile can make quite a difference with the outcome too - mine were moderate profile
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th March 2010, 8:09 pm

I too wish i went a little smaller at times, i think i think they are bigger than they really are which is because i had nothing before. At first they seemed massive but after 6 months they had settled and seemed more real and natural, it takes a lot of mental adjustment x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Does anyone feel they went too big?? Empty this site may help

Post by kayla 15th March 2010, 9:41 pm

found this site a while ago and just hd a bit of a look again on Google for you to re-find it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope the link works and that I'm allowed to post links. But hopefully the answer is yes to both!

It is really helpful as my two considered sizes are 380 and 410, even up to 460 (way too big a result for the masses than I want to end up with)

Hope it really helps x
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 15th March 2010, 9:42 pm

Just checked and the link works!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down