Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 weeks PO? Funny ball pain!

2 posters

Go down

4 weeks PO? Funny ball pain!  Empty 4 weeks PO? Funny ball pain!

Post by EveSmyth 3rd May 2012, 1:00 pm

Hi Ladies

Im 4 weeks PO and have very sore nips (feel like they are going fall off sometimes) and in my righty I have like a muscle/boob kind of pain, it feels like I have a hard ball inside my boob but I cant actually feel it if I touch it!!

This sounds really weird ha ha, my boobs are quite sore to touch in places too.

Just wandering if this is all normal, they seem to have shrunk slightly too! 4 weeks PO? Funny ball pain!  683465

Thanks

Eve 4 weeks PO? Funny ball pain!  321562
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

4 weeks PO? Funny ball pain!  Empty Re: 4 weeks PO? Funny ball pain!

Post by COOKIE 3rd May 2012, 1:14 pm

Often as the implant drops and settles into the pocket taking away the fulness from the upper pole and filling out the lower pole many women get the feeling that their boobs have 'shrunk' when infact that's not the case at all. When you're ready to be fitted into wired bras, the majority of BA ladies have infact increased in bust size, I know of only a couple who haven't increased in bust size sweetness.

Many miss this fullness from the upper pole, but all is not lost, you can still regain that look from an uplifting bra to gain the same effect.

Your nipples sound like the nerve endings are causing the sensation you're describing, it can be very painful and like you say feel like they're just going to drop off, it's just the nerves healing though sweetness and is very normal. You could always try a round make-up pad in your bra or a breast feeding pad if you'd prefer to help cushion your nipple from rubbing against the bra, it realy does help babe.

The breast pain is normal too, although your boobs appear to be healed on the outside, they're still very much healing on the inside Eve. Ensure you're wearing a good high impact bra to keep your boobs as stable as possible hun to help give them the best chance of healing.

You're due a 6 week post-op consultation in a couple of weeks hun so if you're still experiencing the same sensations then, then you should inform your surgeon, ensuring all your concerns are noted so they can follow your progress and advise if necessary.

Of course if you're 'overly concerned' about anything sweetness, you paid a lot of money for after-care so don't be afraid to call and suggest an earlier appointment if you feel you need it. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 3rd May 2012, 1:20 pm

Hi Cookie

Your such a great help, thank you for your quick response. You get so worried about the funny niggly things, but normally nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much :) xx
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd May 2012, 1:26 pm

We mostly all get worried about something or another after a BA, no matter how prepared for it we think we are Eve, I was a wreck! lol. Hope things settle down for you soon Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down