Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain 2 weeks post op

4 posters

Go down

Pain 2 weeks post op Empty Pain 2 weeks post op

Post by Gabby13 13th August 2011, 1:22 pm

Hi Ladies. I had my BA two weeks ago and had 270cc overs, I am still in lots of pain and was just wondering if anyone else was the same. I am really sore at the top of my ribs and have tried going up a band size to allow for swelling but it didn't help,tried going up another band size but then felt my boobs were really unsupported Pain 2 weeks post op 267328 I still find that I cant even touch my boobs they feels so sore especially at the sides and just under nipples.
I know two weeks is still really early but was just wondering if it was normal to still be in so much pain and not really notice an improvement by now??
Gabby13
Gabby13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Pain 2 weeks post op Empty Re: Pain 2 weeks post op

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2011, 1:39 pm

Yes babe, it's normal. Not everyone is ready for getting back to some kind of normality within a week, some of us take a lot longer, I also took a long while to get over the op like yourself babe, so don't worry about it or compare your recovery to others. We're all different Pain 2 weeks post op 571992

As far as your bras go, try using contton wool wads to cushion the wound area, this gave me so much comfort, make-up rond pads I placed on my nipples too as I couldn't bare anything against them.

The sides of the breast are sore from all the swelling hun and it really does hurt doesn't it, I took a whack in the boob in a shopping centre and it's a good job the kid could run as I was about kick him right were it hurts so he he could share my pain! LOL.

It does get better though sweetie, just hang in there and we're always here to help you through. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby13 13th August 2011, 1:45 pm

Awww thanks so much for the reply cookie, I know that my poor wee boobs have been through a bit of an ordeal and no wonder they are sore but you just start worrying when 2 weeks have passed and they dont seem to making much progress. Feel much better hearing that this is normal.
I cannot even imagine what i would be capable of doing if someone was to whack me on the boobs at the moment, I actually winced when I read that LOL!!
Gabby13
Gabby13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2011, 1:50 pm

Winced! I think I cried for 3 whole days! hahahahahah OK so maybe I exagerated a little, but a bump on them babies and owwwwwweeeeeeeeeee it really hurts!

Your gonna be just fine sweetness, Try taking your sports bra off for a little whilw with the window open, lay on the bed exposing your wounds, this really helps to speed up your recovery letting the fresh air get to you hun, feels so good to have a rest from your sportsbra too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby13 13th August 2011, 2:34 pm

Thanks for the tip about cotton wool under sportsbra to cushion incisions.......feeling better already!!

Was just reading through your boob diary, it sounds like you went through a hellish time with your re op after rupture, It actually made me feel a bit pathetic for moaning about my aches and pains Ha Ha!! Seriously though it was good to see that as the weeks passed things kept improving, I know i just have to wait patiently and eventually i will be delighted with my new additions! Pain 2 weeks post op 321562
Gabby13
Gabby13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 13th August 2011, 2:36 pm

It's normal. I'm seven weeks and still get occassional shooting pains.
In a few weeks ul be like where's the pain gone hehe
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby13 13th August 2011, 2:41 pm

Hi Sequinssparkle. I cant wait be seven weeks post op, hopefully can get rid of these sportsbras,at least during the day. have a feeling I will probably sleep in one for life now much to the horror of my husband ha ha!
Gabby13
Gabby13
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 13th August 2011, 2:51 pm

Hiya Gabby-Yep all normal chick. For me i felt a lot more comfortable arround the 4week mark.Great advice from Cookie about letting air get to your boobies 8-) although i can remember doing this and being scared that they were gonna fall off! lol x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down