Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks post op can I use products on scars?

5 posters

Go down

6 weeks post op can I use products on scars? Empty 6 weeks post op can I use products on scars?

Post by xxlauren90xx 29th October 2012, 2:03 am

Can I now use things on my scars, they have fully healed and closed and im really impressed but just look red, is palmers cocoa butter any good??
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op can I use products on scars? Empty Re: 6 weeks post op can I use products on scars?

Post by COOKIE 29th October 2012, 3:06 am

Only if you get the all clear from your clinic nurse or surgeon should you use anything on your scars Lauren. Although you may think they're healed it's very possible for you to miss a small hole being open and if there's an opening, there's access for infection hun.

You do generally see the clinic nurse or surgeon around this time in your recovery, so until you do Lauren, it really would be advise able not to use anything on them until then. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op can I use products on scars? Empty Re: 6 weeks post op can I use products on scars?

Post by mrsball 29th October 2012, 7:10 am

As cookie said hunny, you should have a 6 week check so ask then :thumbs:
I personally didn't use anything on my scars for my 1st ba and my scars faded to hardly anything! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 29th October 2012, 11:05 am

I'm not even 6 weeks and Ive already been told to use bio oil etc on my scars??? Why is that?
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th October 2012, 12:03 pm

JustPeachy wrote:I'm not even 6 weeks and Ive already been told to use bio oil etc on my scars??? Why is that?

We all heal differently Peachy. If your clinic nurse or surgeon has given you the all clear to start massaging/using products on your scars then you're obviously healing quickly and doing well.

Never follow anyone else's post-op recovery instructions but your own lovely. Remember your surgeons care of YOU is tailor made based on YOUR recovery.

So in being able to use products this early under instruction from your clinic nurse/surgeon it means that it's the right thing for YOU and YOUR recovery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th October 2012, 12:07 pm

I had my dressings removed 1week post op, had steri strips put on for a further week then told after that to remove them and massage scars daily,think it must depend on your surgeon and how well the scars are healing.x
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down