Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scar creams

2 posters

Go down

scar creams Empty scar creams

Post by pinkbev 23rd October 2012, 10:00 am

I have just been to see my ps last nite for a 5 week check up. He is really happy with the way things look- I feel my right booby is (although a little smaller) definately not as obviously smaller as it was when I first saw it. So thats a relief.

I pointed out my scars being a bit lumpy and bumpy particularly underneath and he has given me some cream. Iwas wondering if anyone has used it? its called Kelo-cote. It is a self drying silicone gel which is flexible and waterproof. It has been shown to flatten soften and smooth scars whilst reducing the redness and discomfort. Its bloooomin expensive tho at £30 for a weeny tube but apparantly lasts for months as u only need to use a very small amount twice a day.

Ive got another check up in 8 weeks so maybe there will be a difference by then. Also Cookie the wonderbra that he told me to wear is to continue as it is definately making a difference to the shape and I seem to have more of a cleavage than after the op. it hasnt been too uncomfortable but i am wearing a sports bra at night! I know its only 5 weeks and things will def change and improve but I feel better about things now. scar creams 184153
pinkbev
pinkbev
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

scar creams Empty Re: scar creams

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2012, 1:21 pm

Did your surgeon have any concerns about your scars Pinkbev?

Scar treatments such as kelo-cote are 'generally' applied when the scar is problematic. I'm not saying you have a problem with your scars at all, your surgeon may have just been very generous in giving you the cream.... But it's not generally the 'norm' to be given these kinds of scar treatment straight away.

I had problems with my scars, I used bio-oil at first and massaged firmly twice a day to try and break down the scar tissue, at 12 weeks after being monitored by my surgeon he then gave me a scar sheet treatment called cica-care. It's basically the same as the stuff you're using lovely to help flatten and smooth out the scars... Unfortunately my scars didn't flatten out and I'm soon to undergo scar revision to put them right.

Hope the treatment works for you Bev :thumbs:

It's been fascinating following your healing wearing the Wonderbra Bev, so thanks for the updates and I'm really happy for you that all is going well and you're feeling happier now. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down