Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gotta try on sports bras!!! Any advice?

3 posters

Go down

gotta try on sports bras!!! Any advice? Empty gotta try on sports bras!!! Any advice?

Post by jakki32 21st September 2012, 5:00 pm

Hello, went to see the nurse yesterday, booked in for the 8th OCt very excited! Anyway..been instructed to try sports bras on in my normal now cup size and then buy the recommended size for after BA . Is there anyone out there who has what is known as a pidgeon chest? Mine is very sunken , and my ribs protude , was told I have abnormalities by the surgeon( like I didnt know ha ha). On the positve side was told that I would probably have a good cleavage afterwards.
Was wondering what to look at/try as so many!!! Any ladies with a similar sinking chest like me? And what bras would you recommend ?
Ta Jak
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

gotta try on sports bras!!! Any advice? Empty Re: gotta try on sports bras!!! Any advice?

Post by COOKIE 21st September 2012, 8:22 pm

Can't say I had the same chest as you sweetie, but I personally preferred M&S's zip front sports bra for my recovery which is a very common option for post-oppers along with a Macom bra. With a Macom, the size you need is determined only by your band size, the cup size fits all. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

gotta try on sports bras!!! Any advice? Empty Re: gotta try on sports bras!!! Any advice?

Post by jakki32 21st September 2012, 9:01 pm

Thank you Cookie! I am very sunken, difficult to get a good fit with any bra!! Will have a try xx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 22nd September 2012, 8:18 am

Anything front closing is an advantage but if you struggle to find any then ensure they're not ones you have to pull over your head - I made this mistake and thought I was going to have to cut myself out of a Shock Absorber LOL.

Ensure the sports bra will accommodate any swelling after surgery so go for one with a bit of room in the band size.

Also get at least two so you can wash one while you wear the other.

Sorry I can't help on the chest problem though xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 22nd September 2012, 9:36 am

Thank you Alice x will probably have to forget the do up at the front ones, nurse advised the back fastenings, maybe in case of a gap? Will buy 4.. Because she said get a 32D and 32DD , can always return the wrong ones! Actually Think I will get two one in either and then send my H out to get another! Oh decisions ha ha! Will definitely try the Marks and Spencers ones. They seem popular x you look lovely by the way x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 22nd September 2012, 12:22 pm

Remember to keep the receipts and leave the tags on, that way you can return/exchange whatever is unsuitable :thumbs:

Thankyou too by the way Hug x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down