Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant still moving - advice please xx

+2
2nd time lucky
Meemoo
6 posters

Go down

Implant still moving - advice please xx Empty Implant still moving - advice please xx

Post by Meemoo 13th August 2012, 8:35 pm

Hi,

I wrote a post at 3 weeks PO to say that I could feel my implant moving especially when I bent forward (to wash my hair of something similar). I am now 10 weeks post BA and it has not got any better.

The advice from you lovely ladies was that the implant still needed to adhere to its pocket and to keep them locked up in a straight jacket (high impact sports bra!!). I have done this religously but it hasn't improved. I can't see my surgeon for another 3 weeks.

At 10 weeks can it still heal and adhere to the pocket, or should this have happened by now? I really hate this feeling.

Worried. (but trying not to be Implant still moving - advice please xx 869500 )

xx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Implant still moving - advice please xx Empty Re: Implant still moving - advice please xx

Post by 2nd time lucky 13th August 2012, 9:08 pm

I would try not to worry hun, my left on on my first ba moved around for a good 10 weeks. But if I were you I would ring your surgeons office and mention it just to be on the safe side and for your peace of mind xxxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Implant still moving - advice please xx Empty Re: Implant still moving - advice please xx

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2012, 9:11 pm

Really sorry to read this is still bothering you Meemoo Implant still moving - advice please xx 571992

I found this response from James McDiarmid to another woman with a similar problem as yourself [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Hope that helps lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 13th August 2012, 9:24 pm

2nd time - thanks for your reply, that's really encouraging. I'm glad it settled down for you in the end. xx

Cookie - thank you for finding that post. I have spent all night searching forums and googling to find out any info before I posted. I don't think I could bare more surgery, my recovery was awful - a million times worse than my C-section. Fingers crossed. I'm going to phone my surgery and mention it to them. Thanks x x

(maybe now I can stop fretting and try and get some sleep Implant still moving - advice please xx 48411 )
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th August 2012, 10:32 pm

ah nice one cookie, as i was reading this thread, that exact post by James was in my head. As always fantastic job.

I'm glad you feel a bit better about things now meemoo. Try and get some sleep Implant still moving - advice please xx 571992
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 14th August 2012, 2:39 pm

Thanks Misf1 - I did actually sleep, felt instantly better after getting the girls advice (as always). I just called the hospital group to mention about the movement - they said I would have to speak to my surgeon on my review. Then I found out he will be cancelling all is September appointments (which I had) so I will not get to see him now until Oct.

I am therfore hoping that by October everything will be tickidyboo!
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2012, 2:47 pm

Fingers crossed for you Meemoo Implant still moving - advice please xx 1150991001. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 14th August 2012, 6:52 pm

I felt my implants moving when i bent forward etc when i had the 470s and still had it sometimes later on
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 14th August 2012, 8:15 pm

Hi Dawnmids ...... do you remember how long it lasted? I'm almost 11 weeks now x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 22nd August 2012, 12:40 pm

Hi,

Try not to worry about it moving as in my fisrt ba mine did quite a bit and settled down afre a few months. It was quite unnerving as i didnt know what was wrong but it was all good in the end. Im going through consultations for my 2nd BA at mo.

Hope it settles down for you soon xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down