Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant moving :s

+3
jen86
rachemsi
Kat86
7 posters

Go down

Implant moving :s Empty Implant moving :s

Post by Kat86 4th August 2011, 2:42 pm

Hi girlies, i'm getting really worried as my left implant is still moving about and i'm 4 weeks post op now. I can feel it when i lean forward and when i'm in the car going over bumps. Its kind of behind my nipple i feel it most. I wear my sports bras all the time, i even where 2 sometimes in a hope to keep the implant still! I'm starting to think its not going to adhere to the pocket. Has anyone else had this? Help! X
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Implant moving :s Empty Re: Implant moving :s

Post by rachemsi 4th August 2011, 3:17 pm

yes me 2 exactly the same hun, in my left too and its behind the nipple now im worried too and i dont know the answer .. sorry

can anyone advise us pls ?????

xxxx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 4th August 2011, 3:24 pm

i had this for two weeks almost straight after surgery and then it went n came bak again about three weeks later for about a week. I wouldnt worry, its nothing to worry about im sure! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 4th August 2011, 11:33 pm

I also had it - same side etc,

I wore a strap and it really helped the implant adhere to the pocket and I also started to rest more , it's possible your being too active (leaning forwards to far) etc... Do you have the breast strap the wear or did you not need one ? Xx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 5th August 2011, 2:18 am

OMG Ladies, this just happened to me! They were both adhered, but honestly, leftie was a bit higher and was wondering when it was going to drop/hoping it would even out soon. Then, today I was vacuuming and leftie just dropped, like that! Now it is perfectly aligned with the right (which is still adhered) but leftie isn't adhered as much!

Should I be worried? Will it adhere in the correct position now?? It's so weird because I always thought leftie adhered too high!

Any advice??? Sorry for highjacking!!!!!!!
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 5th August 2011, 11:56 am

Thanks for the replies girls. Shelsuit- i didn't have a strap. I wasn't worried by it moving before as i thought it would stop but im over 4 weeks now! Moongal sounds like your implant has settled in position now so hopefully it will adhere. Maybe i am doing too much, i've been riding my horse the last couple of days. It was doing it before i started riding again though.hmm x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th August 2011, 4:11 pm

I had this and it will stop eventuallly. Justt make sure you have at least a level 4 shock absorber sports bra and make sure you do hardly anything with your arms. Gives the implants a chance to adhere to the pocket. You are obviously doing too much and horse riding will definatly be affecting it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 5th August 2011, 7:19 pm

Thanks misf1, i am wearing a level 4 in the day and an asda bra at night. Maybe i should stay in the shock absorber at night too. My surgeon said i was fine to horse ride now but i think you are right, i'm going to stop and hope for the best. Have u ever heard of an implant not adhering? That boobs aches too the other one doesnt x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 6th August 2011, 6:27 am

I def think it might down to doing too much as i have rested more over the last few days and it seems to have stopped a little bit or at least settled. let me know how you all get on xxx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 6th August 2011, 7:49 am

I have got no idea if mine have moved dropped or what ever lol ...really they are just there i cant feel them at all now ..only time i know about them is in the evening i swell up a little .

Only time i notice them is when im having a shower . Other than that ...they are are gonna do what they are gonna do I think if your focusing on them all the time your going to stress out are they doing this that and the other . Im personally leaving them for 6 wks and letting them do there own thing ...scars have healed done my bit kept them clean and wearing the lovely sports bra and of course the strap ...oh i love that ...NOT..lol

they gonna do all sorts in the first 6mths ...lol so leave them too it i say ....as long you dont get a flat one lol ....

xx xx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 6th August 2011, 8:02 am

Your right mio, im too much of a worrier and its no good gonna just try forget about them now n try and enjoy them :-)

xx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th August 2011, 8:32 am

my nurse was saying at 5 weeks i could resume all normal activity inc running... but i didnt cos as soon as i started a small jog i could feel th implant going for it!! ha ha. all bettter now though, and i could exercise as normal at 7 weeks. x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down