Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving implant

4 posters

Go down

Moving implant Empty Moving implant

Post by kaycee 11th September 2011, 5:42 pm

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, hope i am doing this right! I am having issues i hope some of you ladies could help me with. I had a ba 5 1/2 weeks ago, my right side also needed a left. I developed a hematoma on that side and had to have another surgery a week later to clean out the pocket and reinsert the implant. I must have the post op blues because i honestly wish i had never got this done. However i am obviously committed now lol! So two nights ago my bf was a little over excited when he was touching my left one and at one point he had laid on me and kinda "squished" them. Afterwards they felt so weird i honestly thought he had popped my left one. I am fully aware they are both there and they move around now which they didnt before. I am so afraid this is not normal and i will have to go back in and have them fixed. I am driving my bf crazy and he told me yesterday he wished i had never had them done. Ladies is this feeling normal or am i justified in my concern?
kaycee
kaycee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Moving implant Empty Re: Moving implant

Post by misf1 11th September 2011, 8:56 pm

It sounds very normal, you have a long recovery ahead of you and it can take up to a year to be fully healed.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 11th September 2011, 9:06 pm

Hi,

I felt a bit like you are feeling at the moment ie thinking omg what have I done because it all felt so strange and uncomfortable but try not to worry hun. I know it's a lot easier said than done but there really are so many stages your new boobs will go through and it can be a bit scary at times and make you feel like that.

It takes alot to rupture an implant hun so i'm sure you bf hasn't done any damage just another new sensation your experiencing and there will be a few more of them to come but that's what this site is great for.

You are still very early po so just give it a while for things to settle down and remember you have had a lift as well which is alot more involved than just having a ba. I am 7 months po from a full lift with 390 unders and whilst things are more settled now I still feel things that make think ooh err what was that lol.

I hope things calm down for you soon hun, it will get better xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by kaycee 12th September 2011, 12:04 am

It is comforting to hear that i am not alone in this experience. This has been so, for lack of a better word, traumatic! I had 450cc in my right with a lift and 475cc in the left to even out the difference. When i was able to take a shower 4 days after my first surgery it was the first time i had stood in front of the mirror and got a really good look at them. I instantly started crying. My right side looked like as i like to call it, a frankenstien experiment. My nipple had been totally removed and had stitches all the way around it. I cant even put into words the sick feeling i had, that i had actually paid someone to do this to me.
I think i have had such a rough go at this that everytime i have a new sensation or feeling i instantly panic, wondering what else has gone wrong.
Thank you ladies for sharing your experiences and helping the ones like me who worry too much!
Butterfly, how long did it take before you started having piece of mind that everything was normal and you could start enjoying your new look?
kaycee
kaycee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 12th September 2011, 3:13 pm

Hey hun,

I used to call mine "Frankenboobs" because mine to looked horrific and like you thought what have I done and why did I pay for it lol.

It was about 3 months po that they started to look ok as I had alot of swelling and had to keep having fluid drained from them. My ps said I was his most dificult case ever lol. I found it all very traumatic but they are soooo much better. I am still having a few worries with how they look due to being so full at the bottom and my nipple being quite high as a result but my ps says this is due to my skin having so much elasticity which is a bummer but hey they are better than what I had.

Keep your chin up sweetie, you will get there in the end and will soon have great looking boobs. My advice is to take a picture every week so you can see the diiference. Because you see them everyday you won't notice the changes they go through but looking back at pics you will see they have come on leaps and bounds. It's also good to document incase there are any probs.

Good luck hun and if you have any questions or concerns pm me xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 12th September 2011, 3:58 pm

im having problems with implant moving or something, feels like a water movement but quite obvious and more in one boob, i took bra off and moved about other day to see if worse or better without the bra and mine went without the bra so made me feel slightly better dont know how though lol
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by kaycee 12th September 2011, 11:50 pm

Hi butterfly,

Oh i wish i would have thought to take pictures! That would have been nice to see the progress. I will start now though. Moving implant 184153

It sounds like you have had an even worse time with it than i have. I am sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with the results. I think when we go into this type of surgery and spend as much as we do on it we have the preconcieved notion we will wake up from surgery and look perfect! It is disappointing to see that really isnt the case. However, you are totally right and it takes time, i cant tell you how grateful I am to have found this site and all of you great ladies to talk to!! I feel so much better just in the last few days.

I did call the doc today and they told me as long as they are not visibly out of shape or traveling toward the armpit area, or any pain that it is all normal. WHEW!

Mine do get sore if i wear a regular bra so i wear the sports bra 24/7. I do lift a bit at work and since i am right handed if i dont take it easy i am sore when i get home. Gotta remember to let the boys do the heavy work!
kaycee
kaycee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down